A LEAF KILLS SIX MUSLIMS

The guy shot up a mosque! A fucking mass murder in CANADA! Why isn't anyone talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u2Hex
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/quebec-alexandre-bissonnette-charged-murders-170131125704888.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gV62pqS7AAA
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/01/31/csis-researchers-probe-the-ongoing-risk-of-hate-killing-muslims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

old news

oh

i guess i slept in. carry on

We're forum sliding it because it makes us look bad. Stop posting it.

Don't it will slide leafboi

>dead muslims
>mosques
>canadians
I literally could not care any less about all these things.
Pro tip: Canadians are fucking dumb

conservatives don't like muslims and liberals don't care about muslims. Most liberals shut up when they found out one of the two was likely arab, but now that it all got straightened out, you can expect them to all of sudden care about them again once they find out, because coincidentally doing so can help their cause to weaken the west.

how tall was he though

no one cares

He was a manlet from the Trump threads who had a huge collection of pepe images. He was 5'4"

Doesn't fit narrative of

>the right
>Bu bu but... white boyz are good boyz! It's all them mudslides doing the violence! No way a young white man is a terrorist! He's going to church erry day about to turn the life around...

>the left
Bu bu but... Canada's a good boys! Everyone in Canada is super tolerant unlike those racist Murican shooting black ppl all the time! He was a goody boy, going to liberal university classes about to turn his life around...

Kind of makes me feel like a cuck. Didn't realize it was even possible for a leaf to be that based.

that shit is so like 12 hours ago

canada doesnt have mass shootings

only america has mass shootings

>Feminist
What did he mean by this?

Nothing was lost.

Suck my maple-glazed balls.

Sup Forums was so happy when they thought it was a Muslim person killing Muslims when it turned out to be a white faggot like them (white supremacist) killing Muslims, they did what Fox and Breitbart tried doing: bury it.

>5.4
Ouch.. He probably should have killed himself.

LMAO what a fag. Does cucknadia have a death penalty?

Living in Canada is a death penalty

You niggers don't shoot up mosques. You don't have the balls. The closest you got was one batshit insane preacher who said he'd burn a Quran and then backed down after a call from Obama. Y'all cucked.

over 9000 threads about him but yeah, everyone is trying to hide it
you niggers really are retarded pieces of shit

Leafs have nothing to do with Sup Forums

> maple-glazed

Sounds pretty delicious. Mine are wood-chip scented.

>a leaf made 6 muslims into winners

Simple, no one on either side genuinely gives a flying fuck about this (or any other happening, especially a foreign one) except insofar as it might boost their respective narratives.

It didn't turn out to boost ours, so we stopped paying attention.

Dang, if he was a Feminist, he must of killed muslims because they practice sharia law?

But, he's a mudslime? It was already stated he was a religious follower of Allah - The one true god.

don't give a fuck. leafs are retards. l2control ur feelz leafs and stop being retards.

It's hard to push our narrative with this story. Better to bury it. Don't mudslimes bury their dead the same day? So we will bury this too.

Last big shooting in Canada was a muslim that targeted only women, because he disagreed with feminism

It looks like a feminist snapped against the woman repressive religion tbqh

Haha from an anime faggot NEET.

I'll shove my mighty maple oak of a cock up your faggot weaboo ass any day of the week son.

a true canadian hero

doesn't matter, canada is too far gone

also not a good thing, you knwo what going to happen next

hi guys

Did anyone save his Pepes?

Because all he did was make the Muslims win.

There are 3 threads about him. If this was a Muslim it would be all Sup Forums would post about, you worthless cock sucker.

Because none of it makes sense and its probably a false flag.

>Original police report and witness testimonies say it was 3 people shouting allah ackbar with ak47s
>The witnesses were muslim, so why would they lie about that?
>Not reported on for the entire day when it happened
>Suddenly its a white guy who likes trump and is the far right
>Meanwhile his social media is all lefty posting and feminism

This shit smells fucky, and you know it.

So far Leafs - 6 US - 0
Come on, America, are you even TRYING? All muh guns, and 6 - 0, Canada?

Mr Big is the key to this story.

ALL THESE FUCKING GARBAGE PEOPLE POURING IN LITTERALLY BY THE THOUSANDS.. RIGHT ABOVE US..

AND YOUR COOL WITH IT..

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

those trying to destroy america realize the southern border is going to be protected..

so they dump a shit ton in canada..

WHYYYYYYYY GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

Did they ASK if he identifies as far right? Or are they just assuming?

I mean, in all honesty, I don't blame them for assuming but are we playing fair or just making shit up? Because none can tell, at this point. The media has fucking shat out the most lies I've seen in 20+ years in such a short span of time. It makes me feel like I'm watching a manipulative gangbang on a soap opera and my wife will literally divorce me and take the kids if I complain.

Dont worry canada will take all the "refugees" america turns away

Build northern wall

Woah. I wasn't expecting this twist.

fake news

>online troll
So online trolls kill? This is like those LOTR trolls, even more dangerous. LOTR trolls also killed refugees, but they also invaded refugees.

He liked the "NDP" on his fagbook page -

The NDP are the most left-wing party in Canada lmao

See : archive.is/u2Hex

>Katy Perry
>Garfield
>NDP
>Feminist

Way too fishy, definitely not a right wing nut case though

archive.is/u2Hex

Mods are asleep. Keep posting Sup Forumsshooter

aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/quebec-alexandre-bissonnette-charged-murders-170131125704888.html

alex isnt a terrorist guys

yeah and? Muslims are also far right, what's they're point?

Well you're winning by shipping em off by airplane. No guns needed.

>shot up mosque
>dead mudslimes

Sounds like a win to me

It happened in Canada, who cares?

why would people care if it had been in the US, where shootings are pretty common

The fire.
Do you want it to rise?

Do you really want it to rise?

BASED

so he shot up the place all alone?

BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT CANADISTAN. trudeau is making you a third world country over night. its over for you.

We're ignoring it because the (((Liberals))) will try to use it to take our guns.
Let it fizzle, you stupid cunt.

No.
Cucks fear meme magic to spin him as hero. And do not want to feed the unstoppable troll machine.

>huu huu why aren't you leftists huu huu!
lol, this is why you lost, niggerlovers. You cannot imagine ignoring an inconvenience instead of blubbering about it.

>Leftist Hillary supporter shoots up a gay night club in Orlando
>THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS YOU SICK FUCKS #NOTALLMUSLIMS

>Some Maple Syrup induced canadian shoots 6 muslims in Quebec
>RIGHT WING NAZI BIGOT THIS IS ALL TRUMPS FAULT

Strange times ahead friends

>White nationalist Trump supporting bigot

No he was a fking Quebec Nationalist. Im tired of these Quebecois making it look like rest of canada is like this. Every mass shooting happens in Quebec

Mirroring.

And ace in the sleeve.

yeah

fucking duh

First it was Marc Lepine

now this

what's up with Quebec?

>17 minutes after he committed the mass shooting he called police to apologise.

Fucking leaf

Any developments? Lone white guy? What happened to multiple shooters and aloha snackbar?

I want to know the truth about everything. Don't be a cunt. Bump.

>Paris/Brussels/Florida shooting happens
>Libs: "it's unfortunate but it's our moral duty to accept the muslims and refugees, and if it means terrorism becomes a common occurrence then so be it. There's only a 0.00666% chance of dying from a terrorist attack and you are more likely to die from lightning anyway so deal with it. :^)"

All mass shooter terrorist violence is disgusting, but how is it not valid to cynically cite back other more likely death scenarios to Libs that think the Quebec massacre was literally the worst shit ever committed?

Because everyone knows that Canucks are savages. Canadians going on a killing spree is such an every day thing that it's just a non-issue any more. I swear, if you guys aren't just going into markets and blowing yourselves and a crowd full of innocent people up, you're going into a mosque and doing it.

This is just so typical of Canadians. The brutality of you people is well known to the Western world, and we will not long tolerate your plague upon these lands. You are a scourge of civilization, and you must be annexed into becoming our 51st state. It's your only salvation.

He was doing the Lord's work.

poltard

Bumping again. It's very fishy.

So tiny among real men. How sad.

Plenty of VS on FB about "the terrorist". I don't remember them planning vigils when some shitskin shot up parliament.

>Pro tip: Canadians are fucking dumb

>Be you
>Come home from work
>Something feels off about the house
>Have sex with wife later
>Start going down on her
>Taste maple syrup
>Blink away the tears and push the hurt deep down inside and try to ignore it

I was watching Canadian mainstream media and they are going full out with the islamophobia. This what George Soros wants

i hear about it every day on cbc radio

That canadian president is an Obama administration tier bullshitter

We're being watched, leafs.

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/01/31/csis-researchers-probe-the-ongoing-risk-of-hate-killing-muslims.html

FWIW CSIS dudes, I've got no issue at all with you coming down hard on bullshit like this, I just hope you remember that most of us are on the same side as you with most things.

>his social media is all lefty posting and feminism
>implying feminists love muslims

That's a bit of a stretch...

i spat out bagged milk

>LMAO what a fag

fuck off /reddit/

this man is a martyr

Obvious cover up is obvious

>Dr. Pavel, I'm CSIS.
>He wasn't alone.
>You don't get to bring friends.
>They are not my friends.
>Don't worry, no charge for them.
>Why would I want them?
>They were trying to grab your prize. (Smiles.) They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
>Leaf?

>“He would respond to the bullies, trying to make remarks about somebody else, but it always ended with everyone laughing at him,” Labrecque Berger said, adding that Bissonnette’s only friend appeared to be his twin brother.

this guy is so Sup Forums

Thats because Sup Forums is a bunch of skinny autistics that could never stick up for themselves. Lastly against a black for some reason. I assume Sup Forums is mostly white suburban.

Outside of their echo chamber they are shit.

LEAF VS WEEBS
>LEAF VS WEEBS
LEAF VS WEEBS
>LEAF VS WEEBS
LEAF VS WEEBS
>LEAF VS WEEBS
LEAF VS WEEBS
>LEAF VS WEEBS

>archive.is/u2Hex

holy fuck moron, every clit on here is a newjack NatSoc pube. He's just like the rest of you - thought he was leftwing until he realized he was a stupid sack of shit that likes Trump.

I've seen your stupid charts where you plot your political arcs. Own your shit you delusional fucks.

It turns out the kid was cool and kind hearted..

But then started lurking here and got Sup Forumspilled, he drank the koolaid without realizing the board was satirical. I looked through his yt channel and he's got nazi shit in his likes menu

A Quebecois terror attack is a dog-bites-man story.

guy looks like a manlet.

Can't get no loven go a killen.

Schizophrenia is a possible explanation. That's the age when it strikes.

It is in your head, user.
All there is.

And we know it.

it don't matter

>Why isn't anyone talking about this?
No one on Sup Forums is talking about this because it doesn't fit their narrative