Trump announcment 8pm EST

What divine gifts will he bestow upon us now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08uyPdzbpNU
youtube.com/watch?v=08uyPdzbpNU&feature=youtu.be
csmonitor.com/Science/2016/0125/Spectacular-new-Hubble-photo-shows-Trumpler-14-star-cluster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trumpler_14
kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-15-52/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He will Make Norway Great Again.

supreme justice, caveman

He's going to announce that Canada is being absorbed into the US and Trudeau is to be put on trial for crimes against humanity.

> Canada's imminent nuclear holocaust

He's gonna make two guys arm wrestle for a Supreme Court gig on live tv. Good shit.

pls this, also fuck the spam filter

digits confirm nuclear war with china

Supreme court nominee

Double elimination tournament?

He's gonna make the new Grand Mac™ from McDonald's™ the official burger of the USA!

Standing by

PLEASE LET THIS ORANGE SACK OF SHIT ANNOUNCE HIS RESIGNATION.

I'm never get bored of this guy!

DAHNALD

I saw these on the menu and I don't get it, it looks identical to the normal on, what the fuck is the difference?

mmmm i cant wait

he will deliver the Bogpill

WHETHER OR NOT HILARY GOES TO JAIL

>He nominates Barron for the Supreme Court

Legally he can, so why not

ROGUE ACCOUNTS SAY NEIL GORSUCH

IF THEY ARE WRONG DO NOT LET THEM LIVE THIS DOWN

Stream where?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

UNIVERSAL INCOME

REMOVING KEBAB

>former Trump voter
You deserve whatever he does.

Hopefully attacks on the media, defense of the travel pause, and then the pick. Looking for the trifecta.

Lyin' Ted aint no good, there's only one person fit for that position.

Its bigger....

I saw one today and I couldnt order it because its disgusting

>Orange
Omg you racist prick
Triggered

Judge Judy would crack me the fuck up

It's like 1.75 times the diameter of a regular Big Mac™. It's YUUUUGE and DELICIOUS.

link?

He's going to stop the ban

Kek demands it

Not gonna lie, I'm disappointed Soros paid you shills for another 7 days.

Time is that in California?

Is there somewhere to watch this shit that doesn't require a kikebook account?

>734x151)
Not gonna lie, I'm glad they're back.
I actually enjoy thrashing the living shit out of them over and over.

10 minutes I believe.

siz minutes from now, dumbass

5 pm

Any MSM webstream should be covering it. NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, etc.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

fox livestream

youtube.com/watch?v=08uyPdzbpNU&feature=youtu.be

It's his supreme Court pick

Checked..

My bad this guy is right

This guy is a retard: it's siz minutes confirmed.

My fellow americans,

One time ok one time alright i had a huge boner right and this lady says to me "is that a boner in your pants or are you just happy to see me?" so I says to her trust me on this one guys I got the best joke you're gonna love this. so I says to her "this dick is worth 7 billion fucking dollars" so she bought stock in my dick. you'd have to be a complete moron not to right?

8:00 - Trump announces SCOTUS nom.
8:01 - Libs everywhere freak out about how this person they've never heard of until ten seconds ago is a literal nazi.

Tomorrow morning - More Soros-funded protests with idiots in giant foam vaginas.

Based Supreme Court Justice. Pryor!

Drunk ass Ginsberg needs to retire!

Erhmegerrrd! Annex Canada!

He's gonna preemptively kick California out of the US, before they try to secede.

>You can't fire me, I was gonna quit!

>What divine gifts will he bestow upon us now?

nationwide concealed carry, get rid of firearm background checks, access to select fire, federally legal weed, no taxes for people who make under 60K a year, supreme court nominee etc

Hopefully he's gonna re-segregate the schools.

Get ready Iran. Shit is about to hit the fan

And mandatory gf's for all of Sup Forumss userbase

thank you user, have a blessed night

Keep me posted.

Gorsuch and Hardiman were both unanimously approved by democrats when they were being confirmed as federal judges, but now dems will call them Hitler

>"ISIS is gone"
>mfw

>crew-template15-(rename-b(...).jpgcrew-template15-(rename-before-posting).jpg

nigger detected

please be super pro gun-rights constitution supporting judge. the farther right the better

That would be sweet, but why stop there? He's making good on all his campaign promises, cant wait to see him prosecute hillary.

You too my friend. And god bless the United States of America

if digits then it will be the Bogdanoff twins

fingers crossed! NO MORE FAGS

Please let it be that Kennedy is retiring so he's nominating both of them.

Thanks senpai

"I will be offering my wife to Mr Netanyahu in exchange for economic security of America's banks"

99% chance of being another (((brilliant pragmatist))).

I cannot believe fucking Donald Trump is gonna walk towards that podium and speak as the president of the United States. Feels good man

Please this

WHATS HE GONNA SAY BROTHER

i don't know bros, should i?

>I saw these on the menu and I don't get it, it looks identical to the normal on, what the fuck is the difference?

it's one more burger for the downies that work there to fuck up. i went to try one, opened it up and it didn't look right. pulled the top bun off, it was the huge main bun, with the normal little patties and regular lettuce, etc.

i took it back, complained to the manager. she went to the cook. "oh, I couldn't find the patties that's supposed to go in it so I just used the normal ones. I thought it would be fine."

Na

For the love of god someone please share the CTR webm of the smoky indian/paki call center, plz

>Trump steps up to microphone
>The anticipation begins to brew
>"Ladies and gentlemen..."
>ThisIsIt
>"I am delighted to announce..."
>Whositgonnabe
>"I have decided on my nominee..."
>DIS GONNA BE GOOD
>"For Supreme Court..."
>Just tell me
>"She is a wonderful lawyer..."
>Erm, she? What?
>"With a glittering career in politics..."
>Okay well, I guess it can't be that bad. It is Trump after all.
>"Please welcome, the next Supreme Court justice..."
>I mean some women are conservative
>"Hillary Rodham Clinton!"
>Mfw

>Mr. X, ya fired!
>Mr. Y, ya hired!

(you)

It will probably a conservative judge, but some sort of minority. Maybe a a gook cunt, or a nigger faggot, or even some sort of mudslime. Wouldn't that be something.

when is that for GMT fags?

captcha related

I know what you mean, I used to be very pessimistic and all that stuff, but not anymore, absolutely everything is possible in this timeline

That girl is beautiful. Such a shame she is a thot

>I thought it would be fine

Justice!!!

goddammit

Kek says it is Justice Rato!

Now

Pretty much this. He could name Obama and the left would still sperg out.

Now.

"Spectacular new Hubble photo shows 'Trumpler 14' star cluster "

csmonitor.com/Science/2016/0125/Spectacular-new-Hubble-photo-shows-Trumpler-14-star-cluster

The new Hubble image depicts the star cluster Trumpler 14, a collection of about 2,000 young stars that lies 8,000 light-years from Earth, near the center of the Carina Nebula.

"This region of space houses one of the highest concentrations of massive, luminous stars in the entire Milky Way — a spectacular family of young, bright, white-blue stars," European Space Agency (ESA) officials wrote in a escription of the photo, which was released Jan. 21.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trumpler_14

" Trumpler 14 is currently undergoing a massive star formation. As a result, the star cluster exhibits many stars of late O to early A spectral type, which are very massive (at least 10 solar masses), short-lived and hot (20000 K). The most prominent star is the supergiant HD 93129A, one of the most luminous stars in the Galaxy.
Future

In a few million years, as its stars die, it will trigger the formation of metal-rich stars, and in a few hundred million years Trumpler 14 will probably dissipate."

kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-15-52/

>mfw falling for this for the 2942i395234 time

HERE COMES THE BUTT HURT!!