What evidence do you have of the white race being the master race? If anything, shouldn't it be Asians?

What evidence do you have of the white race being the master race? If anything, shouldn't it be Asians?

Master race: city people

subhuman waste: rural and suburban retards

Definitely azns. Their work ethic is second to none.

I'm gonna go with the fact nobody else has done anything interesting in the last 500 years or so without the help of white people.

Yes, urine soaked homeless people and starving baristas living in shoeboxes are clearly the master race.

Yeah because of all their great inventions like the printing press, and the steam engine, the industrial revolution, the scientific method, and airplanes, the harnessing electricity, the telephone, physics and oh wait that was all whites

asians have

>paper
>compass (only wet compass not the dry compass)
>gun powder (Chinese hand cannons immediately surpassed by European guns)
>printing (only moveable type not the printing press)

Whites are literally the only source of civilization on a planet. Asians are good at learning and preserving, but bad at inventing something radically new.

Whites are dreamers, leaders and planners.
Asians are innovators and Microscopic thinkers.

Whites:Macro thinkers
Asians Micro thinkers

Why do you use the word asian when you should be using the wordg japanese? The japanese have work ethics, they have honor, they have a strong culture, they are homogeneous, they innovate new technologies and of course they are hyper productive to the point of being suicidal about it. Chineses are yellow jews and a plague on the planet. Every other asians are basically yellow niggers in third world countries.

>far more Indian mathematicians than Chinese

look at all those Chinese physicists

oh wait

The eurasian race will be the master race of the future.

>so this is the superiority of the asian race

This is in fact almost true.

Modern Chinese are scum. They used to be cool.

we've been subject to poison food
brainwashed
beaten down
infiltrated
betrayed
tolerate
divided
turned against each other
manipulated
robbed
and we're still here and still feared

Eurasians already exist

There are over 60 million of them

and guess what they have never accomplished anything.

This

>Eurasians already exist
There are 5 billion of them. 5 and a half billion of Eurasian descent.

he means people of half Mongoloid and half Caucasoid genetics

that limits you to Central Asia i.e Khazakstan, Uzbekistan, etc any country where the Mongols, Turks, Huns, etc decimated and raped the native Caucasoid population.

so did i fall for the porcelain jew?

History class taught me that Chinese stagnated and never invented or discovered glass because of teacups.

are Chinese not the most powerful race on the planet? But who will build the TVs

>shouldn't it be Asians
Their creativity has halted post-neoconfucianism and the ones that took the commie pill a long time ago are just now playing catch-up with Westerners

China never stopped developing on it's own, that's a myth

They just got fucked up by the Mongols, just like the Middle East

Baghdad used to be the center learning for the entire world (largely thanks to Persian thinkers) because Genghis made a pyramid out of all the scholar's skulls.

Tens of millions of Chinese died under the Mongol invasions. There's a reason that wall was built.

Perhaps I should be more clear.

I meant people of east Asian and western European descent.

Look at China.

We saved them from Imperial Japan and millions of deaths only so they could elect an imperial leader who executed them by the millions. Asia would be no where without the west in terms of technology or civility.

No evidence, just redneckism

OP, you are putting all the weaboos of Sup Forums in a twist with such questions. They don't know whether to go on a white tirade, or settle for a weaboo chimp out.

As I see it, there are plenty of extremely important innovations and concepts that many cultures provided throughout the world. However, I will put the European Industrial Revolution above all else for the greatest contributing factor for the style of life we have today, in a civilized world. The trade networks set up by the imperial past has also contributed to the current "connectedness" that world has. Even if they did trade slaves and etc.

Such small nations like Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, and small regions like Hong Kong can put any Western metropolis to shame >today

Whites built modern civilization as we know it.
Whites introduced modern civilization to primitive Asian civilization.
If Asians were the master race, they wouldn't have to depend on whites to get to where they are now.

Technological advancement. Due process of law. Lack of corruption. Human rights. Average education. Average standard of living.