Why is DMT illegal?

Let's use the time we have with shills and CTR 2.0 to enlighten them on the true reality we live in.

>N,N-Dimethyltryptamine
>a molecule used for thousands of years
>cultures associated it with an afterlife and something higher than ourselves
>produced by all humans, thousands of plants
>each individual who has a DMT experience ultimately changes their life
>each persons experience is extremely similar and goes through a set of the same events
>experience lasts 15 minutes which involves the individual experiencing an alternate reality, more real than virtual reality
>the "place" you visit is literally unimaginable
>now one of the most illegal "drugs" in the world

Ancient Egypt, Rome, Greece, Aztecs, Freemasons, Native Americans and other religions were into this to experience God/source.

What's the deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2nbnJzervs
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/wiki/step-by-step
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use this as reference for experience reports:
youtube.com/watch?v=i2nbnJzervs

Because people are irresponsible and will find a way to abuse it. Weed is becoming legal because even if you abuse weed you won't harm anyone. The spiritual and psychological benefits of psychedelic use do not outweigh the risk of physical harm to oneself or others while under the influence.

You can literally order DMT off reddit so not like it's hard to get tho

you can't abuse dmt even if you wanted to

You really think that's why DMT is a schedule 1/class A drug? Because the government are worried people might abuse it and cause harm?

I want to try deemster soon but LSD is the closest thing to an actual redpill imo

You get little things about everyday life and you have a full understanding for them. For example, one time on acid, I watch cars commuting to work, and I felt like I was able to fully grasp that somehow each and every single car was going to work. every one of the 300 million people on the planet has their own life, their own opinions, their own likes, etc. And you realize that you can literally do and become anything. Stuctures of society become meaningless and you realize how government is some abstract structure to control one space of land with rules they see fit. You realize that girls are actually not hard to pickup at all and they are human just like us.\

Psychedelics are hard to describe, but the biggest point is that after taking it you just feel more human. When seeing another person on acid, you see humans as the animals they are, we are natural creatures just like mokeys, lions etc. It is a beautiful experience that shows you how the world really is

Drugs are illegal because they can be harmful, yes, you got it.

I hope you're not trying to pull a "the gubment doesnt want you to get stoned and be red pilled" shit

Nope, just wanted to double check that, that's why you thought it's illegal.

>300 milion people on the planet has their own life
>american education

>Stuctures of society become meaningless and you realize how government is some abstract structure to control one space of land with rules they see fit.

pls read Leviathan and redpill yourself

>each individual who has a DMT experience ultimately changes their life

I had enough DMT to have the "break through" where it's like you're meeting god in an alex grey painting.

My life was not significantly changed.

You were probably always quite an open person then or at least not as shut off as those who do go through such a life-changing experience.

You know what I meant you fucking gypsy

There is a literally no evidence for any of that you delusional faggot, I'm a psychonaut myself but hate the fucking snake oil salesmen who advertise DMT with mythic information.

The only evidence we have that DMT exists in living organisms other than plants is that we found traces of it in pineal glands of rats, everything you claimed about DMT is purely hypothetical and greatly exagerated.

And it was also found in saliva and urine.

What else did I write that isn't real?

I didn't meet God but I did meet Mario. There were fire flowers and sheit. DMT was fun but it tastes like burning plastic. Acid and mushrooms were pretty chill as well but my favorite without a doubt: good Molly or cocaine. Sometimes I really miss being a degenerate drug abuser.

>What's the deal?

the ark of the covenant in the bible is made from a plant that has a ton of DMT in it, anybody can drink DMT because it's in the bible

check mate losers

>Drugs are illegal because they can be harmful,

what are you an idiot? drugs are legal or illegal for financial and political reasons only

DMT is illegal because it's no good for making money

DMT is illegal for the same reason reading wikileaks is 'illegal'.

Yea, I heard that the ark of the covenant was made from the acacia tree and inside contained a few things, one of which were psilocybin mushrooms.

This is thought to be what was used as the body of Christ.

It's also worth noting that the original Judaism baptism involved dunking the persons head underwater until they had a near death experience. There is no evidence for it, but it seems pretty likely that DMT is responsible for the experiences have during these types of events.

you answered you own question op

they just don't want you thinking for yourself
they want control of your mind, body, and soul
drugs, especially psyhodelics help free you mentally and spiritually
why would they not try to take away from you everything possible including your soul, time, money, labor, organs, everything
they're evil
only drugs you should be putting in your body are the ones they make illegal, not that pharmasutical shit

So can we not start an operation to wake everyone up?

Sup Forums would lose its purpose of existence

best we can do is get the word out
its up to the individual to decide what to do, and what to believe
how far down the rabbit hole they feel like going, or if they feel like going at all

I mean, we can get the word out on a huge scale if we really tried and if we make the most convincing of memes, we could really pull something off here

where do you get this stuff?
greater NYC area here, anybody know?

I agree with what youre saying but i personally prefer mushrooms to LSD. Hallucinogens actually helped cure my atheism

Antidepressants
>block normal functions in brain
>goal is to disable bad thoughts, so that the good goy persona can go on for a few years longer as a productive unit
>out of sight, out of minds

Psychedelics
>change thinking patterns
>forces you to access a new view on things, usually leading to accessing reality far deeper, and taking on ideals akin to freedom
>into sight, into mind

Psychedelics offer a better alternative than the human farm most of the time, and as such they can potentially be used as weapons as well. Opiates have been used, and an ancient South American society ruled with psychedelics

>Hallucinogens actually helped cure my atheism
nope, you're just schizophrenic now

The darkweb is the safest/easiest way to do it

This is a full rundown of how to use Tor and access a marketplace:
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/wiki/step-by-step

Otherwise, you can always learn how to extract DMT from certain DMT-containing plants.

Its wierd, most say mushies are more spiritual and meaningful and acid is just to get fucked up and have fun, but for me its the opposite. I can party on both, but mushies I get much more hyped and social, whereas when im on acid I dont talk as much because I go so deep into my thoughts. One time on acid I got ego death and i became the universe, It was euphoric

How funny, it cured me from religion. Made me see consciousness as infinite and universal.

I think (not know for sure) we are all the same consciousness living different lives and interacting with our selves.

The purpose for this is beyond my comprehension in this form, but I think it has something to do with experiencing?

Just notice we (most of us) enjoy not knowing and experiencing things for the first time. Not sure if that is a human trait, or a trait from consciousness.

thats not the problem
many people are just unable to accept the brutal truth
most have heard a cold hard fact here and there, but wind up dismissing it
they've been conditioned hard
social engineering is the greatest weapon they have
it'll take a while to wake up the masses on a universal level
but thanks to the internet more people are becoming increasingly aware

I love LSD and I agree.

>inside contained a few things, one of which were psilocybin mushrooms.

could be but thats probably just the roman take on it,

the ark only contained the stone, mushrooms wouldn't cause that vortex and anything that would cause that vortex would destroy the mushrooms

dmt is beyond any of those. its a class of its own.

>helped cure my atheism

fuck of u christfag degenerate poofta.

>How funny, it cured me from religion.
Not saying it made me religious, but it did finally open my mind to the possibility of a god-like entity at work in our universe. I'm also pretty sure I saw my "soul".

>So can we not start an operation to wake everyone up?

my whole congregation drinking bible juice

my nigga, I do have a bit of bitcoin I bought on coinbase. r-eddit tho...
Think I need to launder my coin or is it safe to buy some DMT one time?

>an ancient South American society ruled with psychedelics

that had 8000 years with no wars

well no because
>*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
>*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

It's a super in-depth tutorial senpai, worth the read if you're new

And naw, just cycle it from your cb account to a wallet (download electrum) then straight into your alphabay account or whatever marketplace you end up using

Ordered DMT twice now from there successfully.

Watch your wallet burger

thank you, i was waiting for this

>salvia and kratom are legal
good argument

Yo i'm a darkhorse of God what's upguys i have two people in my head lmfao

>wars are the worst thing
I'd rather have a war than no freedom. I guess. Not that I've had either

>Because people are irresponsible and will find a way to abuse it.
>You can literally order DMT off reddit so not like it's hard to get tho

So you know that prohibition doesn't work but you argue as if it did.

Probably because you go 100% retard and see shapes and shit for a good 5-10 minutes after you smoke it

Is this seriously a question?

former psychonaut here, OP is an idiot, read this before making the decision to do permanent damage to the way you experience the world around you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder

Oh I see, that makes sense.

I also think sleeping has a lot more to do with consciousness than we know about.

Considering if we don't sleep, we go crazy. It's like we need to "log off" reality for a bit. Our consciousness literally has to go some where the fuck else from this reality in order for us to stay sane (or alive).

This makes me wonder, if consciousness and memories are separate things. How consciousness is transferred through different dimensions etc. Why you can only remember part of dreams, and why do they disappear so quickly from memory. Maybe consciousness is like a USB thumb-drive and can only hold so much when transferring.

Richard Spencer on Joe Rogan experience
Richard: we need to reignite the Faustian spirit in Europeans
Joe: you tried DMT in the woods dude?

kratom was a tough one, if Orrin Hatch hadn't stepped in to protect the morman supplement business Kratom would be schedule 1 and I wouldn't be making kratom beer

I've only done mushrooms about 10 times (4 gram trips) and acid twice

The shit didn't change me but it did temporarily

i could imagine being fried on them and having to double my mushroom dose to get effects though.

Unfortunately you will also find out that is incredibly hard to do the things you learn on acid in your normal state of mind.

Kratom beer? can you explain?

I take it all the time but never in beer form

>I'd rather have a war than no freedom

well they had freedom, a much more civilized society in many ways, we should attempt to emulate them, they had an even more accurate calendar than our own

>permanent damage
Listen bruh, consider a part of your mind is in standby mode. Try to remember past memories where you felt differently and notice how the atmosphere of your perception changes.

"It's OK to be open minded, but don't be so open minded your brain falls out."

yes you can. i micro dose daily.

>thinking you can walk around on dmt
>thinking you can buy Dmt off reddit
>thinking it can be abused

Not even a "DUDE DRUGS" kinda person at all but everyone should try a hallucinogenic at least once

I had no fucking idea the brain was so powerful

>what is micro dosing psychedelics

You should experience being up on meth the 4th day.

Your brain is crazier than anything you'd expect from a hallucinogen

The brain is a self-conscious construction. Just consider the literal idea of a thinking factory that can self-identify. It can be everything and anything and can know it.

A story about the meaningfulness of psychedelics and how it influenced my redpill beliefs. Awhile back, I took the most acid I had ever done (4 tabs of reallllly strong shit) and me and my friend went to this hill at our old elementary school. we sat at the top and the feeling of nostalgia was incredibly intense. I remembered recess and playing wallball with my friends and having a great time. So many amazing memories were made. Then I realized how this generatio of elementary school kids were raised on smartphones. They will never grow up and appreicate this place and te traditions of it as much as i am. This really saddened me, so I (and still to this day I plan on it) think the best thing I could do is get a traditional white wife and start a homestead and raise 10+ children with traditional values. Man I love a strong acid trip.

I don't think meth comes even close to DMT or salvia.

>I smoked weed once: the post

As odd as this sounds. This guy is right.

Literally anything you could think of could spawn into your realality and seem 100% real, including sounds,touch,sight,smell; yet it's not there.

Drugs changed my worldview 100%.

Usually only the weak-willed cant handle drugs that speed up your brain function or have you see the world in a different way.

Alot of people dont want their world view shattered.

>VERY fast hippy running at incredibly high speeds

(you)
changed worldview from what to what

checked,

taking acid with a close friend is one of the greatest experiences you can have.

I see static in my eyes every second and can "move" empathy around. Consider what the world looks like to me comparative to you. You can't, but I can see in my memory the comparison. It's more of a feeling, then a look. An atmosphere.

I took 5 tabs of acid and did DMT at the peak.

>I take it all the time but never in beer form

kratom like many herbs has a stronger effect once fermented,

so make an extract and add to beer before you ferment

boom

what was it like?

Kratomized beer. Does the beer taste like cow dung or does it become acceptable?

I've taken Kratom after a few beers and drunk more beer while on it, I didn't notice any more effects than just taking Kratom alone.

I also am an ex heroin addict so I may have a different perspective of experience.

Hard to say. It's difficult to remember stuff like that, let alone describe them. I do know experimenting with psychedelics changed who I am for the better. Lifted me out of the fog and invigorated me like nothing before. The world is a scary and absurd place but being exposed to such a large and humbling experience was the greatest redpill of them all. It really put me on the path of philosophical mysticism and prompted me to start recognizing the beauty in that which is uncertain and unknown. All in all, perhaps the closest thing to what I would imagine to be a religious experience.

Because it frees your mind and allows you to see how absurd alot of society is and the system we are in forced in to

Temporarily or do you still feel enlightened because of your use of acid?

I don't think i'd be much different if I hadn't taken as much shrooms as I have.

No it doesn't? Where did you get this?

>No it doesn't? Where did you get this?
What an odd response. Most of society is wrong, yes, in the thing they do. There is a real, efficient way to exist where all things are accounted for. We are very, very, very far away from that in terms of efficiency and love. The vast majority of people are still children.

Hippie britbongs are aways up for getting high to forget their problems.

Here in Brazil some communities ministrate a beverage named "Chá de Ayuhasca", or "Ayuhasca Tea", which contains DMT. It's used during spiritual sessions of something between hallucinating and daydreaming, they say.

Yes you absolutely can. I encountered an old acquaintance who I had not seen in about 3 years and was offered the experience. What I did not know is he had been using it multiple times a day for months.

He was convinced he had powers and that crystals and various objects had intrinsic energies. He thought spot lights from disneyland were him projecting his will onto the clouds. It took weeks of having to force him to reevaluate how he was looking at things to break him from it even a bit.

I stopped talking to the guy because he was a full blown space cadet. He was a pretty normal guy before and turned into an insane hermit.

I'm afraid I will forget to breathe.
Happened to me once the only time I ever did shrooms, bad stuff.

Drop LSD into the water supply I guess would be one way to do it, but the amount of LSD required is gianormous

the kratom has to be fermented, it's like drinking lemon juice while taking kratom but even more so

>taste like cow dung or does it become acceptable?

eventually cow dung becomes acceptable, kratom tastes like honey compared to acacia

if you're going to get into this just forget about things tasting good, your taste buds are probably wrecked from salt and sugar dosed packaged food products anyway

just drink the barf and enjoy it, it's good for you

>Drop LSD into the water supply I guess would be one way to do it, but the amount of LSD required is gianormous

it's easier to gas people, drop it on them from planes like Israel did during the 6 day war

but still best way is religion driven bible juice movement, costs nothing and it's in the bible so trip until you get naked and screw

are you fuckin retarded
Babies OD on LSD, all those people who cannot handle mary jane and/or shrooms (oh its you again) on it massive chaos. Let me tell you something - an idiot is an idiot doesn't matter what drug you use on him. Nothing can replace the quality on ones owns perceptions gradually building into a persona for all his life. This is enormous amount of knowledge (sorted by trial and error) and cannot be replaced by any neuromodulator or neurotransmitter.
that kind of stupid shit on a global scale

the government is controlled by (((CLOCKWORK ELVES))) behind the scenes, pulling all the strings, can't even do anything about them because they only exist in the 53rd dimension that is only accessible from the material plane under the influence of DMT.

Sleep is maintenance and waste disposal for the piece of wetware between your ears. While you sleep your cerebral spinal fluid is cleansed by your body.

If you do not sleep toxins build up in your brain and it begins to suffer breakdowns in function.

CTR^53 please go

I laughed

>obligatory gentleman post claiming you are an uneducated fool unlike this one guy i read once

>>thinking you can walk around on dmt

The guy that made mine did fire poi while he smoked it

>If you do not sleep toxins build up in your brain and it begins to suffer breakdowns in function.

only subhumans need sleep, sleep is for the weak

Trump only needs 4 hours, how many do you need?

I average 4-6 depending on how much i'm consumed by my own thoughts.

Well I think the combination of psychedelics, my exposure to philosophy, and my own proneness to analyzing everything really just resulted in beautiful, revelatory experiences that enabled me to gain a better understanding of myself, my relationship to others, and the systems in place. Strangely enough, I still feel this way. This is coming from someone who used to be a very stubborn and very cynical. I'm very idealistic now and though I feel as if though I am still a child, I am confident in my ability to take on life as a man. That above all else is what I believe to be the "red pill" a lot of Sup Forums and what the traditionalist sector of the "Alt-Right" seems to champion: a reverence for ideals. (1/2)

cont.

To be idealistic to respect tradition and by its very nature combats the postmodern nihilism that has unfortunately become so prevalent in the modern world and in progressive politics. It's the realization that not "anything goes", that we cannot simply make it up as we go, that it is time for humanity to take control and those with the strength to lead it will do so. Just before I went off to college, one of my secondary school teachers took me aside and wrote something in my yearbook that would leave a very deep impression on me. He seemed to understand that I was very lonely boy, frustrated by my peers, frightened by the prospect of death, consoled only by literature and my vain quest for some metaphysical truth. He wrote there in that book two things; the first was to wear a condom, the second - elevate mankind to the next level. I understand that I may come off as an asshole for thinking I'm capable of affecting even one little sliver of humanity but the reason it affected me in such a profound way was that it was the first time an adult, a figure of authority, was direct and forthright and showed that he, too, had that same feeling, that Faustian spirit. It seemed as if that were the first time someone else acknowledged a world beyond menial "writing" exercises and rote memorization and being "inclusive". And so I felt some secret was being revealed, something unspoken and thought of by few. Years later, looking back, I saw that I was right in that respect. Greatness has taken a backseat, progress has become synonymous with diversity quotas, modern culture readily accepts all that is passive, lazy, deprecating and I sit here on Sup Forums "tasked" with an undertaking that demands courage, strength, commitment, and integrity. Whether I have these things or how I even begin, I don't know. I just try to be the best person I can be. I just turned 20. (2/2)