Repeat after me: MADAM PRESIDENT

HE WILL NEVER, NEVER WIN!

Not gonna lie, total Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Dems crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this party get the nuclear codes.

Let's face it, it was fun while it lasted. Now it's time for the big guys to take control of America.

We cannot let a lunatic be president.

>Non-Americans worrying about another nation and its infighting

Don't you have problems within your own nations to address? Like Zika, poverty, or The Falkland Islands?

Macri already fixed everything, so no

I guess Im /cruzmissile/ now

Damn straight! MADAME PRESIDENT 2020!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPF BTFO

NOT
MY
PRESIDENT

OP is a paid shill

I love this every time I read it.

Doubtful. Been to Ecuador and Peru; never made it to Argentina, but I can't see it as any kind of utopia.
Besides, every nation has some kind of issue people are willing to get upset over. It's the story of civilization.

Will give you credit though, the Andes are amazing. At least you have that.

89%?!?! Are you fucking kidding me!?!? The Huffington Post reported that Hillary was polling closer to 95%!! Drumpf is done! It's over for him.

hah, fucking hilarious image, you act as if he won the primaries! We are all aware that Jeb kicked the shit out of Drumpf in the primaries. But really though, I'm a former trump supporter and we can't let Jeb into office, our only option is Hillary Clinton, don't you know we are stronger together?

wtf I love polls now

That will never get old. The fall of of Nate cubic zirconia was one of my favorite side plots of the election.

burgers, President Trump is an amazing President.

YOU COULD NOT HAVE DONE BETTER.

Once again, I congratulate you on your wise choice.

God bless you, God bless President Trump, and God bless America.

Good job

you mean to thank us for our diversity? We have a woman as our president!

He already did though. He's the president...are you denying reality?

DRUMPF BTFO

DRUMPF IS FINISHED! CTR HAS WON!

He will not divide us

say it with me...

MADAM

ALL THIS DAMAGE CONTROL

KEEP FEEDING YOUR EGOS,. YOUR GOLDEN SHOWER BOY IS GOING DOWN

NO PATH TO 270!

I saw huffpo go to 96% at one point. It was sandwiched between a story about how people are wrong to objectifying women and a story about how great x looks now she has lost weight.

Yeah, he isn't. You've got Temer. Go worry about that and let us worry about our own nation. The more separate and individual as nations, the more likely we will be able to coexist in mutual progress, humility providing.

THAT'S XCOM BABY

PRESIDENT

this post is art.

*tips, fedora*

Why did pollsters lie? They're all liberals. Why woulden't they openily say "Hey Clinton, the rust belt is fucked."

Autistic or not, it's true. Look at what made Rome, Carthage, The Ottomans, The Mongols, China, and whatever other significant civilization.
You think they thrived because of senseless global politics, or do you think they thrived because they through inward? Do you think Rome gave a single fuck about Germainia or Britannia?

No. They acted for the sake of THEIR nation, and no one else.

Nation identity is what will keep mankind alive in the coming storm. And honest humility will keep us alive for millennia to come.

Your flag means something. Never forget that.
But never forget that EVERY flag means something.

Why would they lie? It's a mystery.

Repeat after me: David "Perpetual Loser" Brock

Also

The digits are real.