Tfw your favourite childhood author turns out to be a massive cunt

>tfw your favourite childhood author turns out to be a massive cunt.

twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/825449564777934849/photo/1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BecketAdams/status/826234146439708673
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody gets turned into a frog in Harry Potter

>tfw your favorite childhood author just wrote about forest critters having adventures and eating really good food

Ever since I found out she was against Brexit I knew she was cucked

>favorite childhood author
Wow, you were destined from a young age to be a retard. Harry Potter is shit-tier literature, even by children's book standards. You know what happens when you have an entire generation raised on Harry Potter and the Star Wars prequels? Millennials.

redwall??

My favourite childhood author turned out to be pretty based.

I read the Hardy Boys as a kid.

More like Bestwall

No shit, she's been doing stuff like that since she got twitter. She loves the attention

did she have a boob job?

my nigga

Rowlings was your favourite author and you only dislike her now because she's a retard? Work on that taste instead.

spbp

>your favorite childhood author is an Aussie who wrote fun fantasy adventure novels with fun puzzles
>even got an anime adaption because her daughter was a huge weeb

nah, always hated Harry poter.
Tolkien is based still.

i love redwall

Pleb taste m8

>MFW I loved Stephen King as a kid and always knew he was a cocaine fueled cuck

>tfw Michael Crichton died without ever making a fool of himself

Harry Potter was ok but I will still occasionally reread jurassic park every couple of years

How did you read Potter and not know Rowling was a massive cuck?

I was eleven when I started reading them and it was obvious. I've always had a thing for the Nazis though so maybe I was just 'redpilled' early.

>Harry dates an Asian
>Pureblood is somehow bad
>One of the Weasley boys ends up getting with a darkie

Redpill me on Redwall, was Jacques based? quick rundown if ya dont mind

If this was your favorite childhood author you are still a child.

The Bogdanoffs bow to jacques

That makes no sense.

You forgot
>harry marries a coal burner

She actually got raped on that guys' comment ROFL

No wonder she had to reply to him

Rudyard Kipling is a must for all children/adults

This one can get raked last

>didnt read any of the cuck shit back in school

so glad I decided harry potter was fucking retarded and watched star trek instead

She gets BTFO all day every day, only Patton Oswalt is a bigger cuck at this point

I'm fortunate that Dahl was pretty based

Fug. This takes me back.

I went to a methodist elementary school so of course they had Lewis. I remember autistically smelling the pages of the horse and his boy after reading them. My teacher called me out in front of the whole class and they all laughed.

Fuck you, Mrs. Grigsby.

Gender roles are by and large traditional and different species have different innate abilities and constitutuons.

Pretty redpilled if you ask me.

Harry Potter is nu-male tier.

Redwall and Hardy Boys are true young male literature.

>"In free countries anyone can talk about politics"

What did she mean by this?

Are people being censored in USA/UK?

Is she referring to China?

Has she ever met a refugee?

I am confuse.

The books (not the movies) were good and all but it's weird how many people seem to base all of their cultural references around Harry Potter nowadays.

twitter.com/BecketAdams/status/826234146439708673

I'm looking forward to the game it inspired.
*fingers crossed*

>young enough to read harry potter unironically

pls go

I audibly kek'd

>favourite childhood
Cuck. JRR Tolkein and CS Lewis is where its at.

Also everyone post this to Rowling. Lets inundate the cunt. Also remember Harry assembled a terrorist army to take on the establishment.

>favorite childhood book is gay magic tween bullshit

There's your problem. I bet you loved twilight too.

>tfw my fave childhood author wrote a fucking epic sociopolitical space opera.

I'm fucking stupid - what did she mean

Woodland creatures constantly have the most delicious food imaginable, then some evil rat/vermin shows up, que woodlands militia.

The military rabbits that live inside a mountain catch wind and go to help with a honey badger berserker leading them.

Log-a-logs, the cajun water voles show up and wreck anus with spicy bayou coooking, and face with slings and hammers.

Then a ghost of the patron warrior of Redwall shows up,leaves cryptic clues for the mc, then passes on a blade made from a fallen star.

Interspersed within are medieval stealth tactics, siege warfare, and charges of glory, culminating with a showdown between big bad an mc, resulting in close win.

Watch evil warband crumble with no leadership, bandage injured, bury dead, feast like kings in celebrations for winning. Roll epilogue

Tl:dr- medieval feasts and warfare tactics performed by woodland creatures with bloody details. Good reads

My Aryan.

Oh, that's right. There's heaps of things.

She uses the word 'illuminates' 'illuminated' 'illuminating' a lot too. The books are propaganda something wicked.

Banging titties tho

I'd call you out for sniffing a horse and his son as well you fucking freak.

>The books (not the movies) were good and all
get the fuck out of here its full of cliches

I'm 28 and everyone I know read these books growing up. Haven't even seen the movies. Feels good knowing I'm not a faggot.

They're more attractive than sheep. You island plebs wouldn't understand.

Almost makes me want to get jacked, go be her pool boy, fuck her, then say I voted trump

Also, females understand their place and manage to be helpful without being overbearing, while men do as they will as long as they contribute to their community. The dibbuns have a knack for finding trouble, as all children do, though they learn lessons and respect elders.

Post more of her big, old titties

>Turns out the most over-rated writer in the world isn't that great of a person
BOMBSHELL!

>your favourite childhood author
What? She wrote More like one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

yeah redwall was really great

Jessica Mitford and Bob Treuhaft were both communists and civil rights activists (sjws) who belonged to this group of cock sucking faggots called the tavistock institute. basically another common purpose group of communist losers.

in the early 1990s, Jessica Mitford and her husband Bob Treuhaft (who was apparently JK Rowling’s ‘handler’) ‘brainstormed’ the entire Harry Potter story whilst JKR took copious notes.

This story was then written by someone whom bob referred to as a ‘pen and ink stand’, a term used to describe someone who is hired to write a story that is not their own idea, with the decision subsequently being made to use JKR as the ‘front’ for it in-line with the Tavistock plan for the aggressive promotion of anything that undermines family values.

the scar on Harry Potter’s head is a representation of the symbol of the British Union of Fascists. Jessica Mitford’s sister was married to Oswald Mosley who fronted the BUF during WWII

this is an 18 and up website

The fuck? That me family name, where this at?

Wow a homeless hag brought of the street reverts back to the actual human garbage she is. SHOCKED

Frank Herbert was getting progressively insane as the books went on. Stopped at Dune Heretics

Hah brit bongs think they live in a free country??? lol go talk about the holocoster and report back

>Liking harry potter
Your part of the problem faggot

Her? First of all, how can your favorite childhood author be a woman? Second of all, why isn't it Jim Butcher with the Harry Dresden series? He's a fucking wizard detective who fucks a vampire and carries a coin possessed by a demon. Fucking blows harry potter the fuck out.

I'll never get you harry potter faggots. This bitch was literally like, "So you liked Dumbledoor? well now he's a fag!" and you fucks eat it up.

>JK Rowling
>childhood

Can't I go one day without being reminded I'm getting old?

>That picture
Who the fuck made that graphic? Les Miserables and Atlas Shrugged as god tier and Brave new world as low tier? I'm surprised whoever made this had the brain power to operate a computer.

she's a fucking phoney, call her a new money idea thief, got rich from a dead mans work who died penniless.

>Camus and Rand as God-tier
>No Carmac McCarthy

>"No!"

>That profile picture

Is she in fucking middle school lmao, makes sense I guess

Her books were alright but mine was Saint Exupery.

Jacques basically vented his racist views by writing children's books. Redpilled as fuck

2nding this - Deltora Quest is the best, definitely my favourite childrens fantasy

AA Milne, CS Lewis, JRR Tolkein, Larry Niven. Don't know who bitch this is.

Chapterhouse had it moments. Tirs up a lot of stuff about the Bene Gesserit an Tleilaxu.
If you've managed to, avoid like the fucking plague the shit his son and Kevin Anderson wrote

Meh The Outsidre's ok, as middle school angsty shit. If you're going down that path get some Kant into you and read Siddhartha.

Who /roalddahl/ here?

My favorite childhood author was Mark Twain. It's called cultural literacy.

Man, Narnia is so fucking good, both for its meaning, and also just as a kids's story. Shame they had to fuck the films up that badly. They only did two or three of them as well, right?

I can see that. A couple of books challenged the vermin=evil murderers trope but by and large he had a certain group that could live together and outsiders who just pillaged shit

California. I think she was from Maine tho

>there is a Deltora Quest anime
I'm sure it didn't run very long but that's still interesting. I'll have to check it out.

Good stuff. Charlie and the Glass Elevator was weird to me as a kid though, I should reread it.

Most books are.

The machine wars prequels are bretty gud.
House trilogy was ok, decent set up if a bit space opera.

Its the entire original 8 books with some filler, pretty well adapted, too.

>Tao Lin high tier
I think this is bait

Who is she?

>Hogwarts will never be real
>Wizards and magic will never be real
>You will never get to fuck Malfoy's mom

Deltora Quest was a supremely underrated series and I'm super sad kids these days are only interested in degenerate picture ridden shit like "diary of a wimpy kid"

There's better lit out there user.

>Feeling pretty safe with based Hergé

Boy and Flying solo - the shizz

You will never be able to fuse studying magic with particle physics and master the very fabric of reality.

>so many people in here loved Redwall
Every one of you is officially my nigga

Tintin in russia tho lmao

>Tolkein
>shit tier

Nah, come on. Middle tier at worst.

>Game of thrones

Actually reading it and I think it's very good. Overrated, maybe, but not shit tier.

No care
Sill like the books

>tfw your favorite author is massivly underrated while pedophile pieces of shit like George RR Martin are allowed to spew their shit
>tfw your favorite author's masterpiece will never get the movie or tv adaptation without jew shit and pandering that it deserves
Glen Cook is a fucking god and everyone here should read The Black Company series