Living in Poland

Based Polish people,

I know say you're full but do you let people with educations and skills in? Once I finish my degree I would like to go to Poland and marry a QT 3.14 Polish woman and have many children. I'm also Catholic, like to drink and like soccer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YVO0QkvuuY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poland is a shit hole.

It's literally just a less cultured christian Eastern Germany.

How is it a shithole? They're not the one letting in hordes of refugees.

Commie blocks everywhere, poor as fuck, low birthrates (somehow) and their villages are the worst villages in Europe.

>like to drink
stay out degenerate

>Polish cutie
I hate to break it to you fatty...

>Catholic
So you support sucking Muslim cock because your infallible cuck pope says too?

Mormon proxie

Polish women are some of the hottest around

No I support Deus Vult, go give some more money to your government puppet Patriarch Ivan. First among equals lol

so you want to enrich them and bring diversity to Poland eh. What makes you think you have the right to go live there uninvited?

daily reminder Pols saved vienna

>Implying I'm Jamal

I want to go there legally Juan

can't you just move to alaska or iceland? they don't like snow

>Alaska
>women

Pick one. Its a fucking sausage festival in Alaska. 3:1 male to female ratio.

Doesn't matter, if you're not ethnically polish you're a burden like any jamal or mohammed.

Pro-tip: "I want to move to your country, marry one of your women, and take one of your jobs" won't endear you to anyone.

ze Teuton is right, Poland is a shithole, but it's still catholic and people don't feel guilts for history, so that's pretty good

>White Catholic coming to a white Catholic country

>Burden

Juan pls

Low birthrate and industry I'm going into is hiring on a global scale.

Exactly why I want to go there, met a nice girl here and when I saw her Instagram it was littered with self hating anti-men bullshit.

I meant the people here who you're asking to advise you, not whatever Polish government department deals with immigration.

Fucking hypocrite, gas yourself atheist.

europeans are stupid about poland, they go to places like Egypt or Thailand and say "B-but it's b-because they are p-poor!"

Poland, especially Krakaw is better than at least 85% of Europe. If you want to see a shithole, go to any major city in America and you'll get stabbed after midnight, or go to Frankfurt and see real commieblocks filled to the brim with welfare sucking migrants.

>third time germany fucked up Europe.

You don't understand that white identity doesn't exist in Europe, each country has its own ethnic group and mixing these destroys national identity even if they're all white.
Keep in mind that this is the objective of open borders in the european union, so you can bet it's a bad thing.

we let pretty much anyone in, we don't have problems with immigrants simply because nobody wants to stay :^)

Dude, it's 3 am here

One educated, white, catholic guy coming to immigrate isn't exactly the same as thousands and thousands of shitskins from a dirt "civilization" coming to rape our women. I agree with you that every nation here holds their own ethnic group which mostly shoudn't be mixed but it's not in mass. We europeans are too divided because of jews and prussians.

Why are you up?

>Implying Sup Forums sleeps

Becuse im disgusting NEET atm :(
But im working on it (learning Java)

Anyway answering some normal questions would be better than reading 10th australian BLACKED shitpost, so go ahead

Does the government tax you to kingdom come? And how does the healthcare system there work?

23% value added tax for most products (with exception for basic food for exapmple)
18% income tax (only 3k pln yearly is exempted)
healthcare is public. usually it's paid by the company hiring you, or your parents if you're studying. It varies from very good to shitty, depending on localization. Dentistry is privately paid.

How are fuel prices? Would it be easier to use public transportation?

Public healthcare is free if you work/study but it's kind of shitty (not in quality but everything just feel "communist") and you often have to wait weeks or months for a visit so those who can afford it prefer using private healthcare. There are some exceptions but in general it's like this.

I'll be sure to invest in private healthcare

~~ 1,25 USD per litre atm. In big cities public transportation is much cheaper than a car. ~25 USD monthly. In Warsaw you dont really need a car, except if you want to make big shopping

Are there nice suburbs? Can you get a decent sized house outside of the city?

Varies from city to city. A lot of upper middle class families tend to build their houses around the cities they work in. There are also quite a few wealthy or well kept villages. In general I'd say the living standards vary heavily on the area you live in.

I have lived in Warsaw and Lublin so i'll answer based on those cities.
There are definitely some nice suburbs near Warsaw, but the commuting can be a problem. 1 h commuting time is pretty standard. I have never been interested in the prices tho

Generally polish cities are build in a greatly less spacious manner than american. They aren't planned for heavy traffic

You should definitely visit Poland first as a tourist, before thinking about living here. it's not as good as Sup Forums could make you believe, but not as bad as polish diaspora make it.

>I would like to go to Poland and marry a QT 3.14 Polish woman and have many children.
fuck off, mongrel.

I mean I'm not basing my opinion of it off of Sup Forums a lot of people talk about how nice it is and the potential it has. But I definitely plan on visiting soon.

How far can one get with broken Polish in Poland? My parents were born there, and from what I understand, I'm legally entitled to Polish citizenship. Not sure if it's worth it to move there though. What do you kurwa's think?

Do you enjoy blue haired women who bitch about muh oppression and muh patriarchy? I sure as shit don't. I'd rather marry a trad woman who will have a meal waiting for me and my family when I get home from work.

Get your citizenship just to have it.

Basically what I'm doing. Just have to confirm with the Polish embassy here if I'm eligible before I fork over some shekels for a translator to help with paperwork.

Most

From all the countries i went to in europe, polish women were the hottest.

Well, currently Polish people are gladly welcoming Americans who serve in the military, tho.
youtu.be/YVO0QkvuuY4

Just don't set your expectations too high when it comes to polish women. They are still women after all. If you're a well-off foreginer there is always high risk that she's in in only for the money and status, but i personally know decent amount of good, wife-material ones. So it's probably better than in the west. imo best ones are form averange sized towns, 10-50 k inhabitants

Real nigga hours

Hello Bolska Piedronka :)))))))))
Actually...
I am drunk. And alone. :(

True, some may be gold diggers but almost none are SJWs. Nothing is more disgusting than a woman supporting illegal immigrants and refugees.

>So you support sucking Muslim cock because your infallible cuck pope says too?

Infallibility only applies to matters ofdogma. And Poland is arguably one of the few non-cucked European countries because it has a strong Catholic identity. The most cucked nations are the most secular.

Based toothpaste, don't waste your time. Ivan's suffering from a lifetime of brainwashing from the government puppets known as Patriarchs.

the guy should agree to assimilate

learn polish, give his kids polish names, ect

then they will blend right in

they dont have window nets.

Czechs are one of the most atheist countries in the world, yet they show little signs of being cucked by mass Islamic or African immigration (but they're known perverts for sure).

Can confirm, sometimes it really pisses me off. I redpilled my familly into using them tho