you did this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gV62pqS7AAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#NotAll/pol/

board of peace
#NotAll/pol/

It's fake, it was staged.

this, anyone find it funny how they let off the muzzie and said he was a "witness"

Not shitting anyone here, I swear I saw a news article yesterday that said that there were 3 shooters and at least one was of Moroccan decent. Am I going mad or was that all just a wierd fantasy my brain made up?

What happened?

it's true though. shame

KEK HAS DELIVERED A SAVIOR!

some islamophobeta shot 6 men dead in a mosque

Fake news retards.

What percentage of mosque massacres were done by white non muslims in the last 10 years?

I dare you to reply.

"The more you speak against the alt-right and against all its adherents, the more terrorists it will create" - Alexandre Bissonnette

No wonder he snapped when everyone criticized the alt right.

As we all know criticism leads to terror

He did nothing wrong.
Sieg heil.

Total retard, as if killing six mudslimes is really gonna change anything. The leaf gave the MSM another juicy anti-white story, kill me.

this got swept under the rug pretty quickly

100% in Canada.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

It was mr Big.
If you understand Mr Big, you understand what happened.

WHAT FUCKING GUN DID HE USE

justin is being pretty quiet on that front...almost as if the liberals shitty gun registry is fucking useless...

they still haven't even said what weapon was used.

it's a message more than anything he shouldn't have done it but it sends a message to muslims across the West.

That message is you may kill us but we can kill you too.

>this got swept under the rug pretty quickly

Perhaps there was clear pharmaceutical involvement. That connection always disappears.

Something ain't right, no CCTV yet, eye witness saying 2 gunmen. False flag, I think.

I wonder what sort of memes he had on his computer and if he had any dank OC we'll never get to see

do normies want Sup Forums to keep growing?

I heard it was an AK. I had a friend in high school whose family were big gun people, and they had an AK, but I would assume getting one is fairly difficult?

I think we have to lay off bullying leaves it went to far..

that message really comes across when an anorexic betafag only manages to kill six mudslimes and then thousands of people come out the next day to "mourn" and the media continues to tell normies that they were born wrong and this is their fault. Shooter is a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=gV62pqS7AAA

false flag