Is pewdiepie red pilled or is he being sarcastic

is pewdiepie red pilled or is he being sarcastic

redpilled but will always play it off like he's joking so he doesn't lose his shekels.

Both. It's half ironic but serious underneath the irony. How can you be on 4gag and not recognize it? It wouldn't surprise me if you were in fact him (seeing as how he's made threads about himself in the past) and this is some sort of 7D shitposting.

Is pewdiepie worth watching? I only know stuff about him from other people saying he just screeches at games.

that is an accurate description and no he is not worth watching, i can only assume only underage people watch him

It's rare for him to upload gameplays nowadays.

It's a joke.
However , he's still doing us a favor by giving normies their first taste of the redpill.
That way when they finally take the redpill it won't hit them as hard.

i dont get why ppl follow him but he has a lot of influence

imagine if justin bieber came out saying vote trump fuck muslims they wanna subdue you how many minds that would open

Stay away from his gaming stuff, it's pretty much what you've heard, although he has one or two good series, The Last Guardian, while dumb at times I thought was a good bit more chilled and him just sorta experiencing the game rather than faking.
Watching his other videos, his rants and shitposting videos. They tend to make me laugh a good bit. I'd say he is more than likely somewhat redpilled, the sudden change can't just be coincidence.

Something happened to uncuck him. I think some mudslimes hassled his missus or something along those lines.

He was a total libtard pussy till 6 months ago - ficki ficki redpilled him

that is a nice pipe he has there

He is an autistic swedecuck.

Sadly this doesn't seem to answer the obvious question for all you manchildren who watch this jackoff.

the problem is his video format is inane youtube bullshittery intended for teenagers

His girlfriend is fucking hot.

he started off on Sup Forums you fucking newfag

Have a rare pewds by the way lads.
>tfw he dicks that Italian qt everyday
Lucky swedeman

Hes rich, handsome, young and famous. He could do much better.

He's doing whatever he can to incite news articles and new viewers

Did you not see the shit he did a few months ago just because he could?

"Imma delete muh channel"

I don't watch him but i respect his troll game. He's a master.

He still says that the stories about refugees and migrants in sweden is just a fabrication and that its the swedish doing all the crimes.

The guy is just being ironic and edgy to stay somewhat relevant because he himself realizes he is fucking boring.

And you're gay

She's 10/10

Mate thats not even that hot for Italian women. You island boys really are blinded about women in the world due to your shitty genes and horrible anglo women. Pewds girls is average at best with all that makeup.

t. An American married to a real Italian and who has lived in Italy

Post-irony is speaking your true thoughts from behind the veil that it's a joke.

>Tfw more muscular than pewdiepie

it's not saying much because he's a twig (so am i but i'm just more defined) but it still makes me feel better for some reason

He's doing well enough.

If she swallows, cooks and cleans - she's a fucking gem and he should never let her go.

You date enough women and you begin to realize sometimes a 7 or an 8 can be better for you than a 9 or a 10. Not everything is 100% looks.

I 100% believe unironically he is a nazi and is playing the media like a fiddle.

He is a swede who hates rapefugees and he has a lot of money. Youtube higher ups are not ignorant of him either. He is keeping it just in the realm where there would be public outrage if he got shoa'd.

Yet keeping plausible deniablity. Which is funny, because he literally pays people to say death to all jews and got Tyrone to say hitler did nothing wrong.....yet the left is still too scared to attack him and shut him down.

He is a Sup Forums tier nazi and is probably OP he is so up to date on what pol and the media says about him. He is smarter than the jews and most of the goyim give him credit for

he may be sweden's only hope

He's a youtube celebrity who plays video games for the entertainment of 14-year olds.

>Italian qt means she's the best there is in Italy
Where did I say this in my post, she's good looking mate, don't even try and argue that. Could he do better? Definitely, but as said if she swallows, cooks and cleans, she's a keeper. I can see her being that type of girl too.

>swallows, cooks and cleans
this. if you can bag yourself a woman who does this you've found a unicorn.

... we're all gonna make it some day brah....

Damn, Pewdiepie looks like THAT?