Texting my uninformed friend about Sweden

What should I send to drive the message about immigration in Sweden home Sup Forums? Any good statistics?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/
bra.se/download/18.cba82f7130f475a2f1800012697/2005_17_brottslighet_bland_personer_fodda_sverige_och_utlandet.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweden

Just google some infographics that show it drastically increasing.

Or send her the hundreds of news stories about rape/murders by migrants one at a time

If you want to make her feel stupid, just ask what she thinks will happen when you import people from the lowest-trust societies into the highest trust socieities.

Spoiler alert: The low-trust people don't become civilized human beings

Wait .. so you call your friend uninformed about Sweden, yet you ask here about information on Sweden?

Why not book a holiday in Sweden and see for yourself?

Our head cucks have all but forbidden to make any statistics of it.
And any statistics showing crime by demographic was discontinued as "not interesting" because it was inconveniencing their attempt att murdering us.

God I hate you Sweden. Purely out of disappointment tho

Holy fuck this is for real?

Austrian immigrant's sexual emergency.

I'm Austrian, I know about the case. It was overturned because of a formality - the guy still ended up in jail, why not follow up on that shitty headline?

100% real.

white people be like gotta protect the minorities meme

Out of 160k rapefugee's only 500 have gotten jobs in the past year

Oh boy get ready I'm dumping

Just set a google news category for "malmo", that's what my mom does.

This is a good one

your friend is smarter than you

Last one m8, enjoy

Try this OP.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/

Who's happening here?

*what is

>uninformed friend
>has to ask Sup Forums for facts
wow you really are an asshat

site blocked by the botnet!!! embrace it!! hahaa guy had to use proxy to see the news.

He tried to enter the site as a swede

It blocked it

Digits

bra.se/download/18.cba82f7130f475a2f1800012697/2005_17_brottslighet_bland_personer_fodda_sverige_och_utlandet.pdf

This study is done by the Crime prevention council, a government agency that does statistics on crime. It's from 2005 but they've said that the results still holds true (which is their excuse to not do a new one). If you go down to page 70 there is an English summation.

oh wow

maybe if women would stop dressing like fucking sluts around them, they wouldnt get raped?

Kek has spared this leaf from the day of the rake.

That's... really, Sweden? Really?

sweden your time is up

sorry kiddo nothing personelle

Here's a graph of how many % of people have been victimized by rape over time. Top line are women, second is population overall and bottom are men.

Actually, scratch that. It's sex crimes, including rape but also stuff like flashing.

what happened to men in 2009

Jesus christ...

I will check your digits your gorgeous leaf

What happened in 2013?

Just for today you are allowed to sit at the cool countries table.

But tomorrow you go back to the cuck table.

annex me please