Is Trump's next executive order to reinstitute slavery?

is Trump's next executive order to reinstitute slavery?

I have it on good authority with White House insiders that Donald DRUMPF is going to re-institute slavery but expand to include all minorities instead of just persons of color

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get a hold of nuclear codes!!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

My digits confirm this dubious news.

because we never read that exact line before...
good job kraut
2 shekels have been deposited into your account.

I'm okay with this.

No, but he did just outlaw the democratic party. The boxcars begin loading in 5 minutes.

Thanks.
25 more to go.

woah there

"narcissist" pasta was better

>I have it on good authority with White House insiders that Donald DRUMPF is going to re-institute slavery but expand to include all minorities instead of just persons of color

not going to lie

voting clinton gave me hiv

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

This.

Give him time, it's only been a little over a week since the disciple of chaos took office.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

We should push this meme on social media, and get libtards to actually believe it. The resulting chaos will be amazing.

Niggers in the US have gotten far too lazy for slave work (let alone a paying job), and we don't need to flood our country with any more shitskins from Africa.

Nah, Trump knows better than to do that.