Trump sucks

>trump sucks
>(APPLAUSE)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5r2bzv/ever_wondered_why_stephen_colbert_is_so_antitrump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw 10 years ago I used to love this guy

Why does he seem so dead inside now?

HUUUUUUU AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get a hold of nuclear codes!

10 years ago he was actually funny. His late night persona is garbage by comparison.

He was in his top form when he was mocking Bush. Snarky liberal jokes were actually kind of edgy back then. After that he spent 8 years tickling obama's balls while ironically making fun of republicans, now he's lost his character and is completely lost.

He has to answer to people now and can't do his own shit but he got himself into that so fuck him.

>this poster was too younger to remember the Bush years

In other news... pic related.

Lynch that fucking nigger shill.

He was better as a bit player under Jon Stewart.

Even Craig Kilborn was better than what's now, which is just pedantic leftist garbage

wtf i love left wing comedy now

Huh yeah. And CBS is just there like "Do it again. Let's see see how much more money we can squeeze out of this before it gets too old.". And then they'll discard him. And he knows that. He's heading towards a dead-end but he's gotta keep doing it.

>States overwhelmingly popular and agreed upon opinion, outside of a couple hundred fat racists who pretend to be white on a website that nobody cares about
>People cheer
Whoa.... Really get the noggin knockin'!

Lmfao this copy paste gets me every thread

>*slow claps*

>*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a milllion different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards..

Watching Colbert come out and force a smile when he's dying on the inside is delicious. I can't wait for the day he just comes out and starts chanting 'FUCK TRUMP' 'NO TRUMP, NO KKK, NO FASCIST USA' and just go full unhinged liberal then gets fired.

the saddest thing is that he knows it

Because he personally knows the Podesta brothers and he knows that the clock is ticking before he is exposed.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5r2bzv/ever_wondered_why_stephen_colbert_is_so_antitrump/

T..Thanks.

His Trump insults aren't even funny anymore like they were during the campaign they're just bitter and hateful it's sad.

I remember. Robot Chicken, American Dad, Lil Bush. It sucked back then, too.

Whoa.
Is it all connected?
Was Colbert one of those conspiring to maintain an "unaware and compliant citizenry"?

Same joke for the next 12 years.

Still not a meme. 40 post penalty. 4th down.

Fuckin hate looking at his little ear that sticks out

Genetic garbage

I really miss his other satire persona comedy. I knew after he left the Colbert report it would be down hill.

Yeah but it was cool!! Remember when Green Day came out with a new album?? They were silent for 8 years but now we have a new one!!

I saw this faggot 20 years ago in Strangers With Candy that was a very stupid fucked up show.

Then I saw his republican satire. For the rest of the 20 years.

I hate this faggot.

DUBZ THIS MAN TO DEATH

>im blAAAAAAAAAAKKKK AND IN AMEIRCA

Ill do you one better and trip him to death

true

check'd

he was literally getting his narrative decided by podesta

American Dad was funny.

He got bought and paid for & lives in a echo chamber. My how the mighty fall.

please be death by anal cancer

American Dad started working better when it stopped being HE'S A REPUBLICAN! jokes. Which was very quickly after the show aired.

>DUBZ THIS MAN TO DEATH
Kek wills it. May it be long and painful!

>trump is a racist nazi
>((((APPLAUSE))))

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING
>(APPLAUSE)
>THIS COUNTRY'S NOT YOURS
>(RAUCOUS APPLAUSE)
>IT NEVER WAS
>(STANDING OVATION)

American Dad is pretty much the only tolerable thing that Seth managed to produce. I'm pretty sure it's due to the fact that he actually makes the "Hurr stupid republicans" have good points sometimes without realizing it, due to his own stupidity.

what the fuck happened to colbert? i never watch tv, i thought he used to be a conservative comedian, and jon stewart was the libtard team version.

was he really just a libshit the whole time and pandering to the right? i don't get it.

Just stop. He already has them. We're still alive.

who's this sly dog
is he /ourguy/?

thats the joke you dummy

Nope propped up and full of shit. Seen way funnier South Africans.

He was funny to tweens. People who thought the Daily Show was 'too cerebral' and just needed a guy to do IRL ALLCAPS SARCASM for a solid 22 minutes.

Adults that find Colbert funny mystify me.

He was always a liberal but he played a conservative to mock them.

People that grew up with him knew him affectionately as a funny guy, but I grew up during Reagan and I know him as just another libcuck on TV. He was never funny in my eyes.

YOU ABANDONED ME BRO

>mfw recalling life before the redpill

Did you never sense the irony of The Colbert Report? He was making fun of Fox News, Bill O'Reilly in particular. Thing is though, TCR wasn't the preachy, explicitly liberal shit he's doing now. It was pretty witty political lampooning.

well like i said i never watched him, so i dont understand the context. i just thought he was right wing conservative republican IRL. oh well.

I'm pretty sure he gets it. I constantly has jokes about Haley and Brian who are his caricature liberals in his shows.

First 3 seasons of Family Guy were decent. Not great, but decent. Granted, that was almost twenty years ago, before leftists completely lost their minds.

Gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Actually worried about the love for stuff hes doing, but we cant let him have the nuclr codes.

Brian was an insufferable faggot and mouthpiece for the first quarter of the show, IIRC. He started making fun of him at about the same time he continued to be a preachy faggot with everyone else. He just became a bit more self aware, but got a lot worse with everything else.

>t. hasn't watched old family guy in almost a decade, hasn't watched any family guy in almost 3 years
maybe I just forgot how it is

I still remember the few guest appearances he had on Whose Line Is It Anyway when his career was first starting. He was great at improv. Funny guy.

Now he's all just pandering and virtue signaling.

>ITS THE CURRENT YEAREEEEEEEEEEE