Trump made a big mistake dismantling Obama care...

Trump made a big mistake dismantling Obama care. All those poor 3rd world people that need free healthcare and he had to go and ruin it. How to you live with yourselves americunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4176406/Meet-Nigerian-cost-500-000-IVF-triplets.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-31/leaked-executive-order-reveals-trump-crackdown-immigrant-welfare
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's what personal responsibility and Christian charity are for

Well, if they die. Problem solved.

>how do you live with yourself
I sleep like a baby

this is some shitty shitposting OP, you made it too obvious

And what if they arn't christian? You people are so racist.

you should kill the mother and babies.

Stop having babies if you can't afford them. Stop spending money on stupid shit if you can't afford healthcare. Stop doing drugs or drinking alcohol and get a job so you can afford care.

Problem solved. Fuck off you welfare rats.

That smile that says "I got away with it! Stupid whites!"

no shitposting here my fat america cunt friend. You degenrate bastards are going to destroy Obamas legacy.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4176406/Meet-Nigerian-cost-500-000-IVF-triplets.html

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here, currently deployed to Germany. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn but in all seriousness we cant let him get the nuclear codes

so true.

The shit posting is getting shitty in quality, we want quality shit posting!

>german shit cunt faggot
>former trump supporter

Oh shit nigga are you even trying anymore?

This is decent shitposting, but how was Obamcare supposed to fix health tourism?

He hasn't dismantled anything yet. He is taking their gibs, though...

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-31/leaked-executive-order-reveals-trump-crackdown-immigrant-welfare

Health Tourism is a construct term of racist whites. Poor people of the world need access to free healthcare and that’s only available in the west. Why are you fat American bastards so racist?

its not that they can't afford a child, it's that they want to have it at a proper facility where there's little risk of something going wrong. That they can't afford but they know they can get away with it for a trip to the UK instead.

>state the obvious
>act like you are handing over pearls of wisdom.

Is being a dry wanker a canadian trait?

i hope they removed her uterus

>How do you live with yourselves
Comfortable and without a paki dick in my ass you London dreg

Jack the Ripper sequel when?

>they want
Too bad.

I WANT plenty of things. But I'm not entitled to them and have to pay for them myself.

Just put her and her kids into slavery until they repay the debt.

Simple. really. Oldest answer in the book.

Don't give trump the nuclear obamacare codes

WTF I hate natural selection now

What did these kangs do before they could fly to the west?

Why should I have to pay for someone else's kids. I believe that is the definition of cucked.