Can a non-ethnically homogeneous society work and be stable?

Can a non-ethnically homogeneous society work and be stable?

Yes it is called brazil

Brazil is a shithole.

well be fine. f-future superpower!!

Yes but it would have to share the same culture which is pretty much imposssible besides very odd situations

i wouldn't say no but I will say that none ever has

United States prior to 1965. There were a ton of European ethnicities and even some Africans and Asians but the government ruined it by importing third worlders by the millions.

I agreee :)

no

if it's highly segregated, sure

This

No user, it's unnatural and goes against human nature. It's not a bad thing to acknowledge this, it's a stupid thing not to.

brazil is like 11% smaller than USA in square miles and was the place ot invest, what went wrong, don't say corruption please.

I mean really it's like the same size as the USA and not freezing in the north like shitty states are.

>what went wrong
We are resource rich, no natural disasters, we get along reasonably well with our neighbours and never got shrekt in war.
The problem is literally too many non-whites. The corruption is just a side-effect (which is not to say white countries don't have corruption issues, anyway).

America
Egyptian empire
Roman Empire

We were racially homogeneous and culturually homogenous.

All crumbled after multiculturalism and peaked when they were a monocultural society. Hmm...

yes, without the media fanning the flames everything would be fine

it's a liberal media conspiracy

No.

No matter how egalitarian it is, how equal, how merit based. There will always be those who sow division and mascarade as "moral crusaders" as they spit vitriol and promote violence because of invented excuses like muh privilege. Post racial societies are a fantasy. There will always be race baiters. Either because they are racist, they make money from it or their political agenda requires it as a stepping stone to legitimise an endgame. It has never worked and will never work.

when i watched grand designs andes volcano episode i so wanted to move to andes or brazil or that area, dirt cheap because size of america and 1/4 the population density.

No