HEY CREWPOSTERS

HEY CREWPOSTERS

YES YOU

DEFEND THIS SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/30/sorry-mr-president-the-obama-administration-did-nothing-similar-to-your-immigration-ban/amp/
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seriously

I

Will

Bump

Your

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Thread

This

Sup Forums has a roleplayer problem. The entire site is infested with Dungeons and Dragons nerds that crave attention.

No. It's hilarious.

liberals have no idea that they've become programmed robots.
they think religious people are dumb, but dont recognize the science.
Sad!

Why do you keep spreading this lie? You're worse than the msm.

google.com/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/30/sorry-mr-president-the-obama-administration-did-nothing-similar-to-your-immigration-ban/amp/

The main thing they are upset about is that legal permanent residents on vacation were refused entry.

Reddit formatting. Shill detected. ROLL A CHARISMA SAVING THROW.

>wahh he pressed enter TWICE that means he uses reddit

I always thought this was a pretty retarded stretch desu senpai

blocking refugees != blocking everybody including greencard holders who have a job and family in the US

Confirmed retard who has no idea what a green card is and what rights it does and does not grant

>critical quads
...I'll let it slide this time

Wow user you sure showed me!!! You're right, what Trump did is EXACTLY THE SAME as what Obama did! Obama told people with families, jobs and houses in the US that they were not allowed to step foot in our country anymore. I mean you called me a retard so you must be right

So I was right. You have no idea about immigration laws and policies and just want to shoot your mouth off. I guess we're done here.

>There's no CTR/Crew here.
>The entire site is infested with Dungeons and Dragons nerds that crave attention.

You guys are always 100% predictable.

Here. read this. Tell David that he needs to revise his strategy....And by that I mean quit wasting money here. It is a total waste, and you nerd virgins won't get anything but btfo. How much you get paid per post? $.02?

Here read this:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

>So I was right
no user, I was being sarcastic. You're really fucking wrong. Obama never forbid people who were legal residents with an established life in this country from returning here. If you have evidence to the contrary than by all means point it out
Oh you don't? You're full of shit and were just making things up? I guess we are done here after all

THIS!

More of this, just like this!

Spread that shit like wildfire!

Oh look, another alternative facts thread.

RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE ALREADY CHIMPING OUT

IT'S ONLY THE 2ND WEEK

TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN

4 YEARS OF THIS CLUSTERFUCKY

BUT MOMMY OBAMA DID IT TOO (HE DIDN'T)

>reading skills
wew lad user I knew you were being sarcastic. You just forgot to make a point while doing so. I mocked you for not having the slightest idea what a green card is and you went off on an unrelated rant. Check your autism, sport.

O-Obamaleaf is that you my brother?

damn thats a nice chart

sage

Sage

Why do people always credit the president with job creation? Do they think recessions don't end unless a president wills it into ending? Do they not know that ever recession ever has ended, the only differential is how long it takes to do so?

Flashbacks

republican policies are garbage

t. RWR

>DURRRR CREWPOSTERS

Fuck you faggot nigger kike fat bitch.

when will CREW shills answer?

the only answer is that right wing retards are the biggest dindu nuffins in the universe Every time Trump fucks up, u right wing retards are gunna chimp out and splerg BUT MUH OBAMA

I called it months ago