Tfw thanks to literally 2 years of daily lies and pretence, my gf still believes I'm anti-Brexit and anti-Trump

>tfw thanks to literally 2 years of daily lies and pretence, my gf still believes I'm anti-Brexit and anti-Trump

When are you going to out yourself?

Never, hopefully. I even attended the women's march and she was still none the wiser.

I've perfected the double life.

I'm in the same boat bro. Except I accidentally revealed my power level yesterday. Ended badly.

You lied to get where you were...like Trump.

Sounds like a horrible way to live

Literally rape

People don't like the alt right for good reason. I'm all for ironic racism, but if you really are alt right yourway autistic.

>still dating someone like that
I think you just might be a cuck

my gf knows I support trump, or would
she's not exactly happy about it, but at least she agrees that hillary wouldn't have been better

What's your endgame?

Hillary = political background

Trump = failed businesses and reality TV

How would it be the same?

Another Bong with no spine

>I even attended the women's march

>not asserting your dominance
cuck

political background of having a last name and positions rolled out to her cause she was a first lady

Youre a fuckin loser, lmao

I lovedon't the liberal meltdown and soon I get to enjoy the Trump supporterst get fucked. They either have to go insane trying to defend him doing retarded shit or admit they fucked up.

And being a successful lawyer. Even if your argument was completely true it would still support mine.

I am slowly redpilling my gf and telling her the truth and reeling back her libtardedness.

I'm planting little seeds of doubt in every libtard thing she shows me.

>Shows me instagram nignog meme saying why we gots billions of dollars for a wall but not a couple of mill to fix Flint, Michigan

I tell her it's a state issue and Trump will probably have step in because the mayor and governor aren't doing shit (cuz they're libs which I didn't tell her but implied)

>says Trump cut off funding for abortions
I tell her he cut stopped tax money going to funding abortions because some people have a problem with people having abortions and don't want their money going to those things which is perfectly reasonable. I told her people can still have abortions, the government just doesn't subsidize them for it anymore.

>says but there are problems with girls getting pregnant too early
I tell her they shouldn't be getting pregnant young and they should be responsible.

On and on this goes. She has no rebuttals and she's begun doubting libtard shit on her own now.

Soon she will be a redpilled ubermensch Nazi gf. Can't wait.

I hope you're slowly and subtly redpilling her because eventually your lies are going to bite you in the ass.

When you guys have to make up a completely different persona for girls to likensure you that's when you think "maybe it's not them, maybe it's me".

Probably. Also former Trump voter here. This is hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy ban the Muslim Travel Ban.

the alt right is made up
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire

She agrees with me on most libtard shit, like the woman march. She still doesn't like trump though. We'll see

Hide all of my flaws - or what she perceives as flaws - until I wife her, then slowly redpill her once we're married and I've begun to isolate her from existing friendships and family.

I've already began lowering her self esteem by adjusting her Facebook settings so that she received no likes or replies. Luckily she deleted her account within a few days of this...I was worried friends might have brought up the fact that she'd stopped posting - at least as far as they could see.

I just wish there were a similar setting with Instagram - the ultimate ego boost.

I just send her articles saying social media likes and comments aren't real, but I wish there were a better way.

She has an issue with her weight, even though she isn't even chubby. I've loosened the buttons on her tightest jeans, ensuring it would pop off when she tightened them. I also cut holes in the crotch of her yoga pants, implying that she had torn them when bending....she cried about that one because she thought she must have walked around in public like that without noticing. Made me feel bad, and I stopped for a while , but it's really the only way and I've come to terms with it...

I literly said I'm not alt right. How can I be faking alt right ifor I openly admitted the alt right is a bunch of autists who. Biologically, are the antithesis to Hitlers ideal youth.

>mfw nobody knows anything about my politics because I prefer to keep them to myself

>successful lawyer

The fact that she's not in jail is a pretty good testament to this.

Overdid it a bit, I was more inclined to believe it before but you're clearly just shitposting now.

> tfw stayed up and watched US elections with blackpilled gf this year

Very true

It's still a pretty silly argument to think that being a lawyer positions you better to be a politician or a leader. Being a business leader is about as analogous to being a politician as you can get.

The fact that she couldn't win with twice the budget, the support of both sides of the political establishment, and the (((international community))) shows just what kind if leader should would be. Either she put the wrong people in the wrong positions in her campaign or she was tone deaf while campaigning. Both are fatal as a politician.

Except she got millions of more votes than Trump. She lost because of how the electoral college is set up. And Trump has had many of his businesses fail so he's obviously a bad leader to begin with. Just about every politician in DC was a lawyer. She had more votes period. She had more people want her to be president. But Trump won fair and square

She would be Obama 2.0. Obama didn't fail.

>tfw my gf is pro-brexit and currently undecided on trump (essentially doesn't care)

smug 2 da max

IT
WAS
HER
TURN

>
>Never, hopefully. I even attended the women's march and she was still none the wiser.
>I've perfected the double life.

You sound like a fucking bitch.

I've gotten my Greek girlfriend to believe I'm a libertarian and mild nationalist. Little does she know I voted Trump and applaud all his moves. Hoping he goes even further authoritarian.

The Electoral college isn't a fucking secret. Both sides created their strategies around the electoral college. I'm not sure why this is so hard for you to accept. We hold 51 independent elections, those elections are aggregated and a winner is decided. Running up the score in California and NYC was pointless.

>every politician is a lawyer so lawyers must be good politician

This would be a sound argument if our political class was worth a damn, but it's not. Nothing gets done in Washington and the voters hate it, so we voted in someone who has never held political office in his life.

>Trump has had businesses fail

Sure, but enough of them have succeeded for him to be a multibillionaire.

Obama was such a failure that voters picked his arch nemesis to replace him.

> won popular vote
> her turn
> most voters wanted her

You're in the minority friendo. There is no silent majority.

>Hiding who you are for pussy

One of the lowest things a man can do.

Omega as fuck

youre a pussy bitch

a slave under the female spell

The popular vote isn't a thing. Sorry user. You're just a sore loser. Hell, Hillary started out with 267 electoral votes being "Solid Democrat" according to almost every pollster. She had more money, more support from the establishment, more political experience, and she still lost.

His money is from his daddy. Now nothing will get done because we have ano idiot in the office. Someone who has phone have his phone taken away as a grown man. In all honesty it doesn't matter because Trump is a clown. I'll enjoy watching his voters turn against him or beven fucked over because he lied.

> getting more votes isn't a thing

Not like Google is a thing with several sources to choose from.

you're not the only one m8.........

Feel free to look up Fred Trump's net worth or when he died.

Fred was only ever worth 250 million and died in 1998. Trump received some seed money from his dad and some business advice, but Trump is far more successful than his dad ever was.

>nothing will ever get done

Republican Congress, Senate, and President. Sit back and cry into your shirt for the next 8 years, we're in charge, cunt.

>I even let her fuck Ahmed, and I'm not even a cuckold!

There's no national election. There's a tremendous amount of strategy in deciding where to campaign under the electoral college, it's absurd to think the popular vote represents anything other than California's petulant belief that Mexican have a right to invade our country.

Fuck that!!! She better give damn good head for having to hide your ideologies.

I'm in a similar situation with my family. They've made flippant comments about someone assassinating the God Emperor and some of them are pretty committed ideological leftists.

It's very sad when something like this could get between you and your loved ones. I just keep my mouth shut about it and occasionally make "analytical" comments that don't really say anything about my position.

>There is no silent majority.
ask literally every poll that was taken on each presidential canidate if there is no silent majority

You're a pussy. Stand up for your beliefs.