Is the Nato the 3rd Reichs continuation?

First of, the 3rd reich never surrendered. Only the military did, but the head of state never meaning officially the war never ended.

Furthermore you find a lot of SS symbolism among the Nato, and Adolf Heusinger, general and Chief of the general staff of nazigermanies military became chairman of the Nato.
The Nato Headquarter (Pic related) is basically 4 of the lightning runes (2 SS symbols) next to each other.
The Coronado Navy Base is formed like a swastika (will upload later)
The militia in ukraine uses the Wolfsangel (symbol of a nazigerman tankdivision) covering the sonnenrad/sunwheel (also upload later

There was some scandal previously of 2 guys from the naziforces having nazisymbols on their helmets, those guys later got badges for their duty. (rt.com/news/czech-commander-resigns-nazi/ doesnt mention the badges but the other stuff)

The allies got tricked into thinking the 3rd Reich surrendered (by accepting the military surrender) and after announcing their victory so big they couldnt make it public they were wrong and the fight was still going on so they had to covertly try to keep the controll of the conquered countries, through subversion and infiltration. A lot of SS personal dissappeared without a trace and assuming they never stopped their cause they relyed on the same methods as their land was conquered and the infrastructure destroyed. Now the SS people werent alone, quite some powerfull people were planning on allying with the nazis against the russians including Churchill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable
>The majority of any offensive operation would have been undertaken by American and British forces, as well as Polish forces and up to 100,000 German Wehrmacht soldiers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(Pic related is the ymbol used by the ukrainien militia)
Another hint are the rumors and pictures of Hitler after WW2. If some random pleb makes pictures for everyone to see, dont you think Hitlers enemies would have gone after him? Unless when some of the structures of Hitlers power still were in power and protecting him. (pic 4)

Furthermore the EU, having close ties to the Nato, consists of almost the same area as the 3rd Reich did. My guess is their role is to gain their land back through diplomatic subversion to then let it fall apart and "another force", probably the Nato (3rd Reich) taking over all of it swiftly in one go, maybe under a different name to appear as a new player instead a result of of a decade long conspiracy.

Trump, having german heritage, quite possibly could be the one who just conquered the US for the 3rd reich through said subversion which would explain why Clinton and company went apeshit over him trying all they could to get rid of him.

Putin, BTFOing Rothschildbanks from russia probably is part of the 3rd reich instead of part of the jews, which then would explain the antagonization of russia from Clinton and Obongo, while quickly embracing Trump

navy base in coronado

hitler being alive after ww2

Shameless selfbump so the essay isnt in vain

Second shameless selfbump

Lived in Argentina.

NATO countries would be pretty pathetic nazis with how much they endorse globalism and degeneracy

If NATO were Nazi, then the multiculturalist jew Wesley Clark wouldn't have been their commander in Europe trying to start World War 3.

I hope so
It's Aesthetic af

you have to see that only a small part managed to vanish, and even less probably were able to infiltrate the right institutions. furthermore those institutions would be infiltrated by the jews as well immediatly. in fact probably everyone infiltrated everything already. the freemasons the illuminati, and backwords, the zionist, some indipendent nazicells from back then, islamists up to the point that probably all those institutions only consists of people who infiltrated each other, and probably each and everyone thinks he will get the final victory. wether its soros, rothschild, the head of CIA or the mossad, CEO of goldman sachs, some random branch manager of JP morgan, all the way down to the janitor in the white house

yeah, allegedly he and many others who are supposedly dead lived there. i think in the hotel the eden its claimed they lived

No. The EU was started by ex-Nazis and was meant to be the continuation.

pic related

Bump

bump

i like your thread op

Then why do they meddle for kikes?

See? I wouldn't worry about them. Cucks.

>Then why do they meddle for kikes?
See Then writing all that stuff wasnt in vain at least

Leaving another bump

Needs more jpeg.

Then post some duh

If anyone got any more hints towards this, orspeaking against this pls post them. All kinds of information are usefull

There's some FBI documents about Hitler in Argentina somewhere from FOIA. At least I think it does. It's like 50 pages or something. It gets linked here once in awhile.

intyeresting but i thought hitler did nothing wrong why would he promote degeneracy?

NATO is useless, we must get ride of it.

From the government website? So are they proven to be real? Or could they just look real? I dont doubt that he lived afterwards, i just dont think something like that would be easily leaked or disclosed

Then why is the white race still in danger?

Because nato got infiltrated as well and subverted, just like everything else.

Also you have to realize those wouldnt be the same people as the nazis back then. Several generations are between it. They maybe overtook the initial fight but maybe not the same goal and values and maybe just long for controll and power.

Yes

It's all hearsay of course but the trail is there in the FBI investigation.

As an outsider to this conspiracy

Yes. 100% Nazi symbolism

Thought as much. But still its pretty obvious he survived, and how would he be able to live anywhere if not some forces are still protecting him?

Now question is if coincidence or (((coincidence)))

There's no such thing as coincidence

it was ((()))

this gif threw me the fuck off I was thinking her head was slowly starting to look straight forward to the left

Thats what i believe too.
But i guess we find more points to support the theory. I admit its pretty vague, but every investigation starts with few. In the beginning of pizzagate we only had some emails talking about fast food, and now its an international satanic pedo deathcult

>allying with the nazis against the russians including Churchill
Yeah right. War-mongering Churchill started WW2.

Churchill was a fucking puppet, yes. But when you listen to him at times he dropped some serious redpills. He probably knew what he did was wrong but saw hinself unable to change anything as (((they))) would just have replaced him with someone even more loyal.
Also even assuming he didnt knew and just was a warmongering idiot he could have seen that sovjet russia and the bolshevism is a bigger threat than nazigermany which tried to stop the war numerous times and decided to join forces with an enemy towards a bigger enemy

so what you're saying is that cocksucker Churchill was an even bigger cocksucking faggot than we thought.
typical.

Well, if the redpill taught me one thing its that its always worse than you would imagine. Because everytime you think you hit rock bottom a redpill comes along opening another rabbithole going even deeper

Goddammit.

You are onto something. The holocaust was just a test run. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Why would Hitler willingly leave Germany?

As Napoleon said "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily"

buenos nochos mein fuhrer!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia

Note how it says "unrecognized claim: nazigermany" as nazigermany is still claiming that it belongs to them?
What if the nazis really took refuge in antarctica?
What if the UFOs we see are actualy nazi UFOs (reichsflugscheiben) and they occasionally show themselves to demonstrate their power. Like i know of one occasion where a ufo hovered over some militarybase with nukes ready to launch, activated all the systems and opening the silos making everything ready to launch just to then turn everything off and dissappear. Clearly a demonstration of power.
Other cases tell of weaponsystem not functioning when aimed at UFOs from other jets which also fits that

Why would he suicide in his bunker then? Just as shamefull as fleeing. Also if this theory is correct he didnt flee, he made a tactical retreat and the fight is still going on. So he wasnt defeated

>Trump, having german heritage, quite possibly could be...

aaaaaand you lost me. wtf is this nonsense

Just keeping the thread alive

Bampo

Are you trying to say he hasnt anchastors from germany?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump
>Frederick Trump (born Friedrich Trump; March 14, 1869 – May 27, 1918) was a German American businessman.
>He was the father of Fred and John G. Trump, and grandfather of Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States.

Giving this a last bump before sleeping