Sup Forums will read this and continue being wrong about pedophilia

>Sup Forums will read this and continue being wrong about pedophilia

freedomoutpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/rind-tromovich-1998.pdf

>Above article was heavily censored by US congress
>Several attempts to debunk the findings, none successful

In addition to research articles, there are statistics everywhere that show how criminalizing underage sex is detrimental to the lives of young people. For example, "Nearly a quarter of the 850,000 Americans on the sex offender registry are young people 17-years-old and under." (ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/227763.pdf) "Known juvenile offenders who commit sex offenses against minors span a variety of ages. Five percent are younger than 9 years, and 16 percent are younger than 12 years (figure 1). The rate rises sharply around age 12 and plateaus after age 14. As a proportion of the total, 38 percent are between ages 12 and 14, and 46 percent are between ages 15 and 17. The vast majority (93 percent) are male".

>Children can't consent, except in these arbitrary scenarios we've created to act as a steam valve for an outraged public when young people are subjected to draconian punishments for natural, consensual behavior.
>Actually believing that age of consent laws are in place to protect children

Other urls found in this thread:

egomoral.com/feminism-and-age-of-consent-laws-in-modern-culture/)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_purity_movement)
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf.
ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/227763.pdf)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pedophilia is wrong on all counts. It damages children, it damages the bad actors, and it damages society. Also not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Liking little girls is good, everybody knows little girls are much better than grown women.
Girls should be married young. Sex with little girls is good if it's within marriage or in the family.

t. has folder with 2tb of CP.

You better be worried scum, if nationalism keeps rising around the world you'll get your disgusting degenerate ass purged.

I am not a pedo, I'm just redpilled.

>hurr durr dugenerasea
Yes, because girls being married good and young and being goof wives is very degenerate. We should be progressive and encourage girls to be sluts and go to college.

haven't you noticed how most nazi propaganda posters have lolis in them?

>25% of people on the SOR are under 18
>damn pedos, kids don't know about sex, lets just ruin the kids lives if they do or try to though.

This right here is the sign that this is not about protecting children, it shows it's about making people dependent on the government more then they are now. Just think about how much the government could benefit from having a higher AoC then 18 (say 21 or 25) and how it would not actually stop any real harm from happening and is more akin to sticking you head in the sand.

Commit yourself you disgusting idiot

We can all thank the Women’s Christian Temperance Union and the American Purity Alliance for the social purity movement that raising the age of consent from around the onset of puberty, to 16 and 18, as well as alcohol prohibition which we all know was a great success. /s (egomoral.com/feminism-and-age-of-consent-laws-in-modern-culture/) (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_purity_movement)

In addition to these radical utopian ideas, we can thank these 19th and 18th century women for their creation of modern day radical feminism ideology as well as their help in making prostitution illegal, criminalizing abortion, criminalizing gay marriage, and starting the drug war. Which all have been massive failures. People are going to do what they want to do, and we can either have people busting down doors and locking people in cages and placed on public humiliation lists for life (leading to the world highest incarceration rate and prison population), or we can just let people do what they're going to do anyway without wasting everyone elses time and money. Wouldn't it be nice if government returned to its role as protector of only "life, liberty and property". Utopian ideas of social control never work

Wow, that's a really convincing argument you brought.

Just think about is this way, the more you tear someone a certain way, the more they internalize that treatment as being how they really are (overwriting their original believes/thoughts) making them turn out to be like how you treated them. Now look at the SJW movement and the rest of the world today, see the lack of maturity?
It's easy to see but hard to really think about why it's that way, why they managed to grow up but miss out on the maturity, and it's simple. The lack of and avoidance of making children more responsible is what is causing the issue, by making them comfortable with letting others or making others be responsible for them and their actions instead of holding themselves accountable because that was how they were raised (just compare people from rural/farm areas to those from cities), so to fight this we need to start trying in the other direction, start treating kids like they are smart, start giving them responsibility to be accountable for, so that at the legal age they have some idea of how things really are instead of being dumped on on the world with no world experience 18+years into life.

You see the true face of so called 'social conservatives' and 'feminists' when they are confronted with this topic. Many so-called 'skeptics', who often appeal to science in their arguments suddenly become paralyzed with fear and denial, joining the hordes of hysteric religious fanatics, so-called 'right-wing' (in truth both the left and the right are far more alike than different), sjws, feminists, etc.
Just look how much condemnation Rind's article has faced, without a single point of criticism on the actual methodology or scientific validity surviving any rebuttal. Only so-called 'common sense' imposed by false morality and utopian dogmas of the early 20th c.

Science is clear - adult-child sexual\romantic relationships are neither new, nor abnormal, nor harmful. It is not a medical nor psychological issue, but a social one. I am a social scientist myself and I found the evidence so compelling as to completely change my view on this issue.

It is the false morality, the victimhood narrative imposed by feminists in the 1970s leading to harsher laws being imposed in the past four decades, plus the feminists' predecessors, so vividly exposed in the 1916 movie "Intolerance" - vicious old sexually frustrated hags and their young adepts, unsuccessful in live and envious and hateful of men's pursuit of happiness through love, games and drinking. Their moral dogma still persists, as so called "conservatives" have done nothing to stop actual victimization of men who love 'legally underage' persons, drink alcohol or like to gamble.
Check out Schuster's (2014) analysis - ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf. This paper, along with Rind's works have contribued to a large extent in persuading me that adult-child relationships, particularly boy love, are completely normal, and this form of intergenerational sexuality is far more common than many are willing to admit.

>Social control never work
Agreed, they need to realize that soon, but I doubt it will because the ideas themselves are "good ideas" and no one wants to be against those. Unless people are killing people and casing physical harm to others/property, just let them be.

>particularly boy love
W-no, no being fags and raping boys is not okay.

>particularly boy love

The fuck?

Already had them retard, and crashing and burning? He's kicking ass

Who /clover gender/ /age fluid/ here?

I'm just going off the research I have read and what has historically been accepted.

kill yourself

>Raping
I was going to point out but now I have an example (thanks ).
The biggest problem is the fact that people are so quick to jump to extremes when met with this topic, by saying that if you have any leaning to the pro side that you must be wanting to brutally rape and kill, as if that is all sex is about, or is all relationships are about. Instead of trying to be open minded to facts and data they would just rather take the worst case and say that is how it will always be. This makes it hard to gain any ground.

I hate you, Uncle Henry.

What, retard? Y'know this board has IDs, right? I've been saying sex with little girls(GIRLS) is good. Man fucking a boy is rape.
Go screech someehere else, stupid anti.

>Sup Forums will read this and continue being wrong about pedophilia
>Sup Forums will read this

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

KYS

Rape is not a certain group attacking another group, it's the use of force/coercion to get intercourse with someone. Meaning as long as nobody is not liking it, it's not rape.
Just sayin.

So, despite research showing that boys respond much more positively to sex with adults than girls do, you're under the opinion that boylove=rape, but girl love = totally okay?

Lynch yourself

Yes, and a boy won't like being raped by fags like you.
>it's the use of force/coercion to get intercourse with someone.
That's just a modern redefining.
>despite research showing that boys respond much more positively to sex with adults than girls do
What research?
>boylove
Fags raping boys isn't love, it's rape.

>Raped
Use words right, you can do that much.
Rape is only sex you don't want and made known you didn't want, that's it.
Now who are you to speak for others? Are you some kind of SJW?

Sex with little boys is the redpilled man's birth right. The ancient Greeks understood this, from which they were able to usher in a new age of creativity and enlightenment.

Gays are closet pedos. The progressive left refuses to acknowledge this. This behavior should be illegal.

You couldn't be more wrong.

From "A Meta-Analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples" (the article I posted in OP)

>"consenting" boys show no evidence of harm and often have positive reactions to sex with adults."

>Overall, 72% of female experiences, but only 33% of male experiences, were reported to have
been negative at the time. On the other hand, 37% of male experiences, but only 11% of female experiences, were reported
as positive.

I hope pedos get treated the same in German prisons as they do here. I have seen some shit.

Bad things will happen to you when you get caught. After the things I've seen done to pedophiles in maximum security prison, I think even the possibility of you fucks going through that torture is a fair punishment.

>german

16 is limit you're posting tiny little children they dont know wtf is going on. if i ever run into you in person i will kill you.

No you won't

>Actually believing that age of consent laws are in place to protect children

except they are and they should always remain you pedo sympathizing waffle. Children can never and will never be able to consent. Period. You people are so fucking deranged that you believe that somehow a child having sex with a full grown adult DOESN'T mess up their psychology.

hebephilia is completely fine

"There have been many children documented to love and desire adults sexually (Rivas, 2013; Kilpatrick, 1992; Rind et al., 2014; Rind, 2013; Rind, 2003). There is not a single scientific study showing that children only love and desire children and do not love and desire adults. The love and consensual sexuality between children and adults are normal and according to many studies not harmful (Rind et al., 1998). Younger children are not harmed more than older children because of sexual relationships with adults (Finkelhor, 1979; Rind et al., 1998). The amount of the age discrepancy between th sexual partner does not significantly influence the sexual enjoyment or the positive or negative results of a relationship of a child with an adult
(Kilpatrick, 1992; Rind et al., 2014; Leitenberg et al., 2003). Of course children should be well and specifically protected (Rivas, 2013), but pedophilic and hebephilic boys are children, too, and also have a right to protection. To stigmatize pedophilic or hebephilic boys as mentally ill and to
put them in prison for their love are detrimental to their mental health.
Only unethical sexual behavior should be punished (Rivas, 2013).
One in every five boys and men is pedophilic or hebephilic, and this new insight deserves a human and compassionate response from society."

It's normal to find some kids attractive.

You should be smart enough to know you shouldn't put your dick in them. Or give them alcohol. Or let them decide their own bedtime. Or hand them the steering wheel while you text your drug dealer.

You're so cucked that you believe that somehow a child having sex with an adult will immediately destroy their psyche for the rest of their life, despite the huge amount of research and data that says otherwise

Now, show a breakdown of how many of those "17-and-younger" are niggers who literally raped people. I'm betting 90%.

Anyone else need a red pill?

holy shit drumpf btfo

you should go to some leftwing sites and try to convince them.

It'll be easier to destroy them

Don't worry waffle nigger, when the US military rolls into Brussels, we'll hang you fucks from lampposts.

Thanks you for bringing light and science in this board, ignorance and fear will be overcome someday

That doesn't change the fact that everything I've posted so far is completely true and nobody has been able to prove otherwise

>now there's pedo spam
What the fuck is happening to Sup Forums tonight? Almost all the threads are shitposts

>In addition to research articles, there are statistics everywhere that show how criminalizing underage sex is detrimental to the lives of young people. For example, "Nearly a quarter of the 850,000 Americans on the sex offender registry are young people 17-years-old and under." (ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/227763.pdf) "Known juvenile offenders who commit sex offenses against minors span a variety of ages. Five percent are younger than 9 years, and 16 percent are younger than 12 years (figure 1). The rate rises sharply around age 12 and plateaus after age 14. As a proportion of the total, 38 percent are between ages 12 and 14, and 46 percent are between ages 15 and 17. The vast majority (93 percent) are male".
In your example, only 9.5% of the convicted were convicted of "Nonforcible sex offense", which seems to be the only category that would be legal if their victims weren't children.

So basically your example is shit and doesn't say what you claim it does.