Make polls great again

Faggots are hijacking a fox poll to make trump look bad. Can't the 400 lb hacker known as Sup Forums fight back?

Other urls found in this thread:

nation.foxnews.com/poll/index.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Thp8miloNd0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a-2xZkKOP-w
youtube.com/watch?v=T9l0DJGvY-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nation.foxnews.com/poll/index.html

Link here

bump

checked and bump

Bumpy

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

these questions are autistic
what are half of them even

>former trump voter
no, youre a fucking crew shill

humans dont say "former trump voter", you can be a trump voter, or a former trump supporter. But "former trump voter" doesnt even make sense.

He also already has the nuclear codes. So there's that.

Why the picture of Manowar, nigga?

done

Is Sup Forums a hacker on steroids? That is what I have been wondering about. Do steroids help you hack? Should I take steroids when I program, would I be more productive?

fake and gay

I mean i'll go a step farther and say It doesnt even matter if he believes the she he says or not.

The fact that he was created by MSM means the MSM can destroy him, he is weak and he cannot be injeted into this movement because he's getting tv time on CNN.

I like how all the right answers are on top in red.

Holy shit. I didn't believe it, but this is an actual copy and paste. Saw this on another thread. Fuck off, Hillbot.

This a Manowar thread now!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Thp8miloNd0

Adams is such a great singer.

Hail, brother!

We need to steelpill all these normies with the best Sup Forums approved metal band!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a-2xZkKOP-w

youtube.com/watch?v=T9l0DJGvY-g

Only good quality out there.

Voted and bump

BUMB

Wow we're getting BTFO by the redditfags on this one.

KEEP THIS SHIT BUMBED, REBBIT IS WINNING

Bumped

Bump

>nation.foxnews.com/poll/index.html

death to kegyn melly

Anyone else notice that the votes are coming in from California and Texas mostly, and they're all leftists? Are these two states the HQ of Crew? This really made me think.

Bumping for MAGAs sake

Fuck Fox. Marry Trump. Not sure whether to bump or not.

One last bump. I'm not too worried. I think corporations, parties, etc. are realizing that online polls can be dismissed as noise for a variety of reasons. See: Hillary

Hilary got 3 million more votes though.
The polls were right in assessing that she was the more popular candidate.

Its being posted around. This could have an effect on the normies if this shit goes too far south.

Greatest album covers of all time

Yeah, and Star Wars TFA was a great movie and the overwhelming majority of the US loves trannies just like online polls claim.

Also I hit the polls for Trump

vote faggots

Bumping for bigly amounts of justice. I didn't fight in the Great Meme War of 2015-2016 for you pansy ass queers to sit on your hands jerking your puds goddamnit. Fight you maggots!

Bump this faggots, memes are back on the menu.

I guess my service meant nothing at the end of the day. Enjoy your X-Box and tendies.

Voted, faggots BTFO

Oh yeah it's everywhere right now

Yeah but you must inject them directly into your frontal lobe via your nostrils

I voted. I did my part as a spot on the inside of the hacker known as Sup Forums's hairy asscrack