Who here /too intelligent to support Drumpf/?

Who here /too intelligent to support Drumpf/?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Ah, I see your also a man of hi intelligence

SHILL THREAD FUCK THE SHILLS

I like this meme
Good post :))

IGNORE CTR
sage

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Trump is a urine drinking dreg

to intelligent to not support him

Not gonna lie, former Trump goy here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this goy get the nuclear codes. I'm sure my fellow goyim agree.

>tfw to smart too win election

>Brazilian

Stop LARPing

Former? You either are or you aren't, shithead

Me.

reporting in