What is the best euro country and why is it Italy?

What is the best euro country and why is it Italy?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/african-man-drowns-venice-grand-canal-video-onlookers-italy-racism-he-is-stupid-migrant-a7546806.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8WDTFph9rcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best Euro countries are in the east.

Pasta

Shut the fuck up, leaf.
We're best euro country now.

Australia=best euro country

Hey I have nothing against pasta niggers. I am one, my great grandparents were born in Italy. But I went to Rome once and it was dirty and full of gypsies. And don't you guys have a fuckton of Africans arriving on boats?

Not as poor as the Eastern European countries, not as cucked as the Germanics. It's right in the sweet spot.

Netherlands ==Best country

>Best Euro country

Tallest dwarf

While that may me true, they are literally shaking right now

Literally

>One shitty city means the whole country is shit

Because even if the EU disappears it's the only one I have citizenship and can still move in.

I think they mostly go up to Germany for more money and halal food

and yes what the Italians have allowed to happen to monuments like the Trevi fountain is embarrassing

Digits and it's poland

It's the worst euro country because their flag reminds me of Mexico.

Italians stand up to shit, we're not Golden Dawn tier but we're getting there. Germany and Sweden take note.

that's why all of their citizens move to the west...
also check'ed
and A Fucking Leaf

I want to move to Venice one day because Italians say it is full of Catholics. I want a Catholic Italian area to live.

Please take me!

Toronto and Vanvouver are the only places in Canada with a bunch of liberals and Muslims but yall act like the whole country is like that.

How's the immigration issue there? Heard the north was getting flooded with gypses and the south has people protesting the peacefull refugees. All the while the government isn't doing shit out of fear of getting served by the EU(Germinastan)

But you're a canadian, a leaf. You're nothing.

Kek. Let's see what Chalie Hedbo cooks up this time, if you know what I mean.

>yall act like
>yall

Nigger

go follow Trump. fuck the EU

I thought Italy was supposed to be breaking up though

BEST EUROPEAN COUNTRY IS

LITHUANIA

BECAUSE IT'S WHITE

FUCKING EUROPEAN KEKOLD ITALIANS

I want to slam sweet Italian boipussy

Norway, no question about it.

>fuckton of Africans arriving on boats

We're forced to take them in by the EU. There is big money involved, shitton of money. More than a whole drug market.

This is what happens when niggers are in nothern water:
>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/african-man-drowns-venice-grand-canal-video-onlookers-italy-racism-he-is-stupid-migrant-a7546806.html

> youtube.com/watch?v=8WDTFph9rcQ

Fun fact, the orginal videos with audio were deleted. Couldn't find any up right now. Only version with tearbreaking soundtrack.

Rome is fucking full of gypsies, I know. I'm lucky I live much far from there, and far from gypsies.

This guy really can't even doggy paddle

I'm trying to romance this italian girl at work, she has the biggest ass with the tiniest waist and I want to dick her.

What do italian women like to talk about apart from pasta?

Australia

chicks dig Australia

Their brothers

Seriously, it's fucked

Walk up to her and say, "ho un male incurabile sul mio cazzo." It means I've got a big dick in pastatongue.

I'll ask if she has any brothers, thanks toothpaste

I have an incurable sickness on my dick?

>italian mortar shell

Nah, it's colloquial for big dick. Trust me.

Oh and me. Or have a sweet Italian MAN whose chest I can nuzzle into every night.

He just wanted to commit sudoku.
For as much stupid as a drowning brownie could be, he was literally surrounded by lifebuoys.

And still nobody knows how he got in the middle of the fucking canal anyway.

>"ho un male incurabile sul mio cazzo."

ebin

Ask her about her hobbies, simple. Like any other woman.

For example ask her if she likes 'cagare in boca' ('kah-gah-re in bokah' , to cook regional dishes), if she's a 'troia' (troy-ah, painter/decorator), or if she'd like to 'ti pischio sulla facia' (tee pee-shee-oh sool lah fa-chi-ah, to go out for a walk).

You know, simple normal things.

Oh jesus Italy threads are always a funny circus

i think you meant to say switzerland goy

this is a shitpost right? i dont think italians even agree with this

g-guys?