DAS RITE

Well...It's a start. At least if they think they're the real Jews, we can convince them the Khazars are actually false Jews, and not white. Thus the country isn't owned by white supremacy but "Jewish" Supremacy

that ninja jew hip hop nigger looks funny

Ancient Israelites were probably Mediterranean Berber looking guys. They have zero connection to the blacks and Jews of today

So is Neanderthals next?

How would they explain that one? The Yakub?

>Argen-

WE WUZ JEWS N SHIT

But seriously are they claiming that most holocaust victims are black?

Are liberals in America OK with punching them in the face for their hate speech?

American politics are pretty confusing.

>Niggers wish they were Jews

lel, they're far down the chart

Brazil confirmed white

WE WUZ MOSES N SHEEEEIIITT

>WE WUZ JEWS N SHIT
>
>But seriously are they claiming that most holocaust victims are black?
WTF I love Hitler now.

No they praised Hitler, because he killed European Jews which they consider to all be Khazar converts.

They think all real Jews were west African Bantus. Despite Judaism not existing at all in that part of the world.

>indians on average tier
>can't even poo in the loo
kek, pajeet detected

tfw part of the tribe of Issachar

>"TH-THAT'S HORRIBLE"

niggers are an ethnically diverse race that has made up almost all the different nationalities throughout history.

Think about it, they were greeks, egyptians, persians, jews, arabs, christians, picts, normans, saxons, jutes, english, slavic, and possibly many different other asian denominations.

Truly fascinating

WE WUZ AZTECS N SHIEEEEEET
WE WUZ MAYANS N SHIEEEEEET
WE WUZ OLMECS N SHIEEEEET
WE WUZ CONQUISTADORS N SHIEEEEET

Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, etc. are NOT distinct ethnic groups but a mixture of peoples.

My god the Black Hebrews are fucking retarded.

There has to be a way to get the niggers and kikes to start killing each other.

How are Haitians not negroes?

The other day in economics class I was having a discussion with a few classmates and brought up how Caesar was the wealthiest man in all history, with an equivalent net worth today of like $4 trillion. This nigger literally started spouting off that Caesar never existed and the richest man was a black man, but then 5 seconds later went on to claim that Caesar was black. I don't understand them. Is that what we sound like when we try to redpill normies about the Jews?

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIIIIIEEEEEEETTTTT

>tfw middle name is Levi

i-is this bad Sup Forums?

Does your last name end with Berg or Stein? Does it feature Gold or Silver?

is that samurai apocalypse