Watch this video and tell me Pol; how on earth can you think you're the good guys here?

Watch this video and tell me Pol; how on earth can you think you're the good guys here?

You assholes should be ashamed.

twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/826295225194729473

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDIaDS9HhMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't watch it, but someone else could take care of them.

all memes aside I know a lot of Iranian people and most aren't even that religious,and the younger generations are becoming less religious in general. I have TAs in college from Iran, professors. I'd really like to improve relations with them because the people that live are mostly sane, its literally the government that is holding them hostage.

Obama and Al Qaida bombed their country until they had no homes, then they demand we take in these people that THEY displaced and guilt trip us into taking in their most radical Muslim refugees while ignoring Christians? No, fuck that. This is a modern day trojan horse.

T. Muhommed

A hard working American/Iranian man has been forced out of his home of 2 decades for 3 months for no reason other than him having a passport from a country that Israel doesn't like. It's disgusting and wrong.

Fuck all the kikes here defending this bullshit.

The major conflict in the Middle East is between Iran and Saudi Arabia.

We tossed our lot in with the Saudis decades ago.

Because all those able bodied male 'refugees' should be in their home country resisting ISIS in any way possible, but they turn and run like the cowards they are. Why should we expect them to be anything but welfate cockroaches and leeches on society when they're here.

you just described literally every government in most wars
and yet those sane people still pick up rifles and shoot at you, a sane person

>somebody else's problem
lmao, fucking weak bitch. that's why he's fleeing his country.

Sounds like a nice country with no problems then, they should have no concern with staying in it.

nice logic

youtube.com/watch?v=eDIaDS9HhMw

thanks mister i pride myself on my logic so it's nice when others notice

My thoughts on the migration crisis:

"Why I need be punished for someone else's problem?"

Guarantee that "muslim terrorist" has done more for the US than you ever will faggot.

>my country is shit
>instead of trying to fix it, I better flee to another country that isn't shit

Yeah and what would you do? When are you gonna go fix your country?

MUSLIMS ARE FLOODING INTO THIS NATION UNDER HUSSEIN'S POLICIES

12 images that will make u say fuck borders and laws and shit

this.

>Obama and Al Qaida bombed their country until they had no homes
>Iran

wut

We're staying here, aren't we, kangaroo fucker?

>why do i have to be punished for somebody elses problem

that's exactly how i feel when it comes to paying my tax money to you, fucking rag head

>why should the perpetrator be punished fuck the people already living there allahu ackbar amirite?

Top post

Under Trump we will make saudi arabia build refugee camps and pull a single gram of their weight

>somebody else's problem

This is the issue. It is his problem, he just chooses to ignore it and run away with his tail between his legs.

You are literally attempting to argue with your feelings.

This makes me sad that we have to let them live.

I don't give a fuck about them.

Stop trying to shame us because we can't take care of everyone. We already have enough of our own people that we can't take care of. Why do you think it's a good idea to compound that problem by bringing in even more people who need even more help?

Fuck off with your naive, overly idealistic, guilt trip bullshit.

Like we care about paid-shills opinions. You guys are deluded.

these fucking posts are all spam and bait. close thread and move on. notice the formula? usually a picture from twitter.

I really like Iranian people. I sad for this peaceful hard working old man. I would welcome him in my home.

Because you brought it up I'll tell you. Ancestor of an Irish immigrant who came to America and was drafted off the boat into the Union army. After the civil war ended he met a girl who he knew as a child from tullamore serving as an indentured servant Philadelphia. They got married and their children of every generation fought in every American war. My grandfather was in the d-day invasion. And his brothers made it back from world war II and france with gun shot wounds. My father served during the Vietnam war in the Air Force and I did the same last decade. Discharged honorably couple years back after working in Wyoming on intercontinental ballistic missiles. And I don't give a fuck about these tears. Their countries are full of islamic extremists looking to recruit people with clean records to perform acts of terror around the globe.

Nah fuck right the fuck off.

>Didn't protest when Obama-Clinton destroyed Libya creating the refugee crisis.
>Didn't protest when Obama-Clinton funded ISIS creating a civil war in Syria, further contributing to refugee crisis
>Didn't give a shit about Obongo banning refugees from Iraq

But now when Trump has to step in and be the parent who has to clean up all the shit Obama supporters cheered for before it spirals out of control like in the observable reality that is Europe, you're going to cry?

please kill yourself

how would you guarantee that?

I'm serious, lay out how you would go about that process.

I'll wait my sheepshagging Kiwi friend :^)

that's literally why america exists
australia exists because you people were so shitty you got kicked out

>why I have to be punished for somebody else's problem
Yeah you fucking raycissts, he was like literally entitled to a US citizenship, like every other non-white "human" being on this planet

Picture it lie this.
Let's say we have the ability to detect people attracted to minors.

Of course, not all people attracted to minors also molest them.

Trump says he'll ban all people attracted to minors from entering the us until we can figure out how to keep the ones who molest children out for good.

Pedo shows up on TV crying how his pedo family won't be getting into the US.

Do you think the action is justified, or should all pedos be allowed to enter?

reasonable

this what you ShareBlue fuck

oh ok I'm a random person, but I'm responsible for everyone else here kthx got it

this has absolutely nothing to do with jews
you're_retarded.csh

logic is an illusion

you don't want borders? move to the middle east, motherfucker. they think borders are bullshit, too. have fun

a hundred fucking times- this guy gets it
we never fucking bombed Iran
pic very fucking related

there are no words. only memes now, young rustlers

stay frosty

p.s. I had to edit my comment and actually reply to retards' comments because "lol we know you're spam, senpaiiii"

what the fucking fuck

In the next 12 months there is going to be an exodus of terrorists from the middle east into the west like you cannot even imagine.
These policies are preventative, proactive policies.
The ban is 90 days, temporary and they can still migrate to every other country on earth (many of which actually have muslim majoritys).
After the 90 day ban there will be immigration as usual just under a more scrutinized process.
What is wrong with ANY of this?

i think you need a few more layers of irony, my dude

>look at all these things i didn't do
>i once fought for the globalists in foreign land though
wew lad

yeah I was ironic in the beginning then I just got angry
fucking commies always put me in a bad mood

>why I have to be punished for somebody else's problem
Isn't this literally what's going on with white countries right now?

Angry 3rd worlders destroy their own country and it's up to the hard working taxpayers of whatever white country to permanently destroy the cultural heritage of their nation while lowering their own quality of living to accommodate them?

Banning people with dual citizenship and greencards is quite stupid. It's illegal immigrants and which are the problem.

Dude writes "Pol" in the OP. Obviously not from here. Stop replying

SAGE

>We're not the government
No one did this sappy bullshit when we sanctioned Russia which increased poverty for many people.

If we're basing policy on emotion alone then kate steinly trumps this faggot.

CLOSE THE BORDER.

haha BTFO I meand just go to another country m8 what's the issue haha

>Basing foreign policy on emotions

I didn't think feminism had gotten that bad yet, but it has.

Appealing to emotions is the wrong avenue. That only works on liberals.

Obama admin gave out loads of green cards he shouldnt have.

I'll see if I can work up enough tears to persuade you to my side.

>why do i have to be punished for someone else's problem

because thats what we do as a society. look at how airports have become and how classrooms are run. If 1 person fucks it up he fucks it up for everyone. The incentive to not fuck up is greater because your peers are also pressuring you to not ruin shit for them.

me, too
it's ok
I have something for you

kek provides

It costs roughly $2,000 to keep a refugee in temporary shelters nearby to their home countries

It costs roughly $70,000 in US Taxpayer money to support one refugee living in the United States

Even if we made these centers state of the art with all the modern amenities available, it is still FAR cheaper for teh American taxpayer to support safe, healthy, refugee camps than to bring them here, which is just a fucking ridiculous "solution." All of these people who think every Syrian of any merit should be taken across the ocean to America or to Western Europe obviously doesn't want Syria to ever recover from the devastation of the Civil War.

I don't give a shit about anecdotes and individuals, I'm thinking about geopolitics and the future of civilization.

Fuck you.

I don't understand, why not apply for permanent residency or even citizenship instead of weeping on a camera?

We're already past waves/floods. The news has already gone beyond that by using the word plague.

>let me put sad music over the crocodile tears of some man that didn't mention the Obama bombings
NO

very true. heed these words, ShareBlue OP
you're going to have to try harder if you actually want to win hearts and minds
like- you're still cool, but you need to step your game up

This is what happens when you turn America into a "proposition nation"

FOR FUCKS SAKE!

SOMEONE POST THAT ONE MEME WHERE IT SAYS:

"OH NO! AN IMMIGRANT IS CRYING! BURN THE CONSTITUTION!"

POST IT FAGGOTS.

LIBERAL LOGIC 101.

I think he's upset his brother got denied entry as he says he's been a citizen for 20 years.

>non-white immigrants fleeing THEIR COUNTRY
>coming here

Why should WE be punished for someone elses problems? Right back @ u brownie

Why is this man crying.

If he's a US citizen, the ban doesn't apply to him, no?

Bitch nigga.

Maaaan.....fuck borders and laws n shit

By refugee camp you mean concentration camp

Idk. Why am I being taxed by the fed. to pay for someone else child? Get the fuck over it.

One of my HS friends is basically in the WWE or something. WWF I don't know what's called these days..

His parents were Iranian, but I sont think he was religious at all.

I don't feel bad for him at all.

He's dating a smoking hot white chick.
Obviously .

How can we even compete?

a lot of people are just so uncertain right now and jumping to conclusions.

it just makes trump look bad.

im sure he will be able to travel on a case by case basis

Pol too edgy and scared to think about what would you do if you where in their situation

Fuck off with your appeal to emotion.

and by concentration camp, I'll assume that you mean "3 million units which have been built and operational for years, but we haven't taken a single refugee since they're *kindaaa* more for our people- not our shitty neighbors EVEN THOUGH that directly contradicts the Hadith"

cool cool

That's a pretty strong appeal to emotion there, but honestly, the US has problems and we need solutions. You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

If he is a US citizen though, I don't feel like he should be deported or denied re-entry, dual citizenship or not. Maybe US citizens should have to revoke citizenship to other countries?

>Why I have to be punished for somebody else's problem
I ask this question every time I pay taxes.
I ask this question every time I see the expenses in security.
I ask this question every time an inmigrant gets medical attention with my money.
I ask this question every time I pay my house and an inmigrant gets one for free.
I ask this question every time I have to pay the school or the books of my children and this guys gets for free and don't even apreciate it.

I'm fucking tired of asking this question to myself.

I am happy

We should kick all muslims out

kk firm=scared now
caring about your children's future=scared now
saying "keep that shit in your own back yard"=scared now

so *basically*- being reasonable and returning self-determination to these countries is now "fear"

well isn't that something

You don't govern a nation on fucking emotions.

Jewish tricks are never-ending

Refugees are: fleeing victims of religious/racial/etc persecution.
Refugees are not: People who have shitty lives.
Refugee programs should ONLY be for refugees. Currently, in the middle eastern conflict, the only people who fit the definition of "refugee" are people like Christians, Yezidi, etc., who are being exterminated by Muslims.

I care about refugees.
I care nothing about economic opportunists.

get fucked niggerlover

ours, the same
and there are many ore of us
respect- not fear- is most reasonable, youngling

Suck our fucking dick bitch. You're not our problem.

Immigrants can go to hell.
Refugees can go to hell.
Why didn't they give a fuck about what was happening to their country when it mattered.

Oh right, they never cared.
They just want an easier life elsewhere off the back of others.

Refugees = Cowards. Die for your fucking country like real men, you bitches.
Immigrants = You are the problem. Fix yourself. Fix your own shit. Fuck off. You aren't wanted or needed.

You cannot flee from your problems forever.

Too bad fucko, stay in your shithole and stop polluting the first world.

t h e d u b s h a v e spo k e n
"it's all true- @ll of it"

and this is the second time in the thread that I've had to make my message more unique in order to please the infiltrated mods who've autospamfiltered like half of everything that's attempted to be posted here

goo. fucking. riddance

wtf is up with the spam filter this is try #2. is /pol really so compromised that being a memelord is considered spamming?

and now here I am putting plebbit double spacing in order to appease a bot

cool cool

>Pol

He was born into a shithole of a country. Why are somebody else's problems supposed to be our problems? That's the real question.

I do too. I like them, in fact. They are great people. That said, I don't support taking on the burden of trying to bring every Iranian here just because their government is shit. These good people should be the ones staying in Iran working to make a change there instead of fleeing.

Their problems are no more important than those of the misfortunate already living here.
We need to focus on our own before we even think about letting in others. It only shows how little you care about your own countrymen.

>Pol

F uck off back to R eddit, failtroll

>made to go through extra customs processing because your country is a shithole that funds terrorism
>this is cause to cry like a little faggot

>10 heartbreaking pictures that will make you say fuck laws and borders and shit.jpg

When's the last time you ever bled for your country? Fucking pussy.

If you've never been in the military and shed blood for your country, you're not an American. PERIOD.

Nobody has a "right" to move in your country anymore than they have the right to live in your own home. Mass immigration was a terrible mistake that will only end in misery and violence if it is not reverted. Fuck the kikes advocating for no borders anywhere except in their own country.

Wrong, people came to America as colonists and prisoners originally. Immigration is fine, but the way they're importing people with views and politics antithetical to American tradition is a problem. Before 1965 most immigrants to the US came from European countries with similar values to the US.