Jews are 1.4% of the US population

>Jews are 1.4% of the US population
>Scotus is 33% Jewish
explain this Amerilards

Only if you tell me who that fine piece of ass is.

Small sample size. Do all judges in the country.

Kill yourself.

jews have iq average of 3300iq of course.

>consider all the judges who don't matter

Make me, fucking faggot.

You mad cuck?

who is this babe

>what is brain
>Implying anyone gives a shit about the other ones
t. Ahmedabul

no, you dumbass

>her

Phoneposters should be banned as the non-contributing scum they are.

>also control the Federal Reserve for last 40 years, the single most powerful institution arguably after the President
>also control the major Hollywood studios for 100 years
>also control the banks
gee

SIMPLE.

JEWS ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING.

DO YOU EVEN Sup Forums?

You're a fucking imbecile, you black Somali Muslim.

how dare you diminish the 6million iq

>the only leftists with any intelligence are jews
>also nepotism

journalism too

overrepresented in think tanks

Yeah, because we need more pepe shops amirite? Fuck off autist.

>>also nepotism
all those Jews that I see that are vastly inferior to me intellectually are simply the 0.000001% percentile.

Could have been 45% if you pesky goys didn't interfere with our girl HRC.

The day of the star will hit the world like a bag of rocks. Soon goyim. Soon. Soooooooooooooon. Soon. Soon!!!!!

Never reply to me again unless you learn how to reverse image search.
We certainly need them more than we need phoneposting Aussies who don't know what reverse image search is.

Just leave us alone already. Stop obsessing over us ffs.
Sick obsessive autists.

buttblasted cumskin whining about lack of diversity

That was the first thing I did, you dumb negro animal.

shut up eesti, no more aid for you

The fuck you did, you lying retard. It gives the name first fucking thing.

And the rest are Catholic too.

Kike

They have very high socioeconomic status and score the highest on verbal intelligence measurements. Bernanke, Summers, Yellen, etc. They all go to private prep schools in New York then on to Harvard/Yale/Columbia etc.

They are basically an ethnic ruling class in America. Chinese and Koreans take it for granted that "Jews run America". I am not even joking. My brother's girlfriend is Korean and extremely well educated. The common belief there is that Jews indeed run America.

Sorry, goyim. You exist to make bankers money. Don't forget to pay your mortgage. Otherwise you'll have to bail them out.

>better education
>better parenting
>private schooling
>etc etc

Jews don't aspire to be dishwashers.

>as if lawyers aren't ((((100%))))

I don't think your post could be more jewish.

Note how it doesn't even try to say it isn't black. It either really is a specimen of black Somali or its one of those shill cucks who actually loves being called a Congoid

Libshits always put jews on the court, because no-one is better at twisting the words of a law to get a desired outcome than sneaky kikes.

I see millions of poor white, black, asian and arab people paying mortgages collected by primarily Jews in New York City - they don't own their house and will end up paying far more than the house is worth over the course of 30 years, which is an absurd perversion of the American dream and a form of debt slavery that is insufferably greedy and ubiquitous. When the working person fails to pay those mortgages, the system created around this racket collapses and then the taxpayer must bail the bankers out. Noam Chomsky said it best, that Jews are the most privileged class in America, and their power in everything from academia to journalism is troubling and often at odds with the spirit of the country (though often in line with the spirit of large cities, which without fail are divided starkly into extreme wealth and extreme poverty). They constitute an ethnic ruling class in the USA. Though there are plenty of middle class Jews, it is very rare to find a poor one. Maybe there needs to be less for the Jews, and more for the working person. That is the way that I feel. It could be worse. Asians get screwed harder than anybody else in the US, especially with university entrance, though, perhaps counter to popular belief, going by proportion, whites are screwed pretty hard in entrance to elite universities.

Too be fair Jews make of 90% of every CEO position, upper-echelon management, etc.

Jews are the master race

why does Sup Forums still refuse to see this ultimate redpill?

the real redpill is accepting that jews really are the master race

its uncomfortable even for me to admit, but its the truth.

33% Jewish?

There is nothing Jewish about this man.

Only 28.5% now foreign fag.

Miri Maria Domark, jewess locked in a dead-heat race of having the finest figure on Instagram ( with Sierra Skye)

Jews control 100% of Hollywood.
GAS WHITE MEN - RACE MIX NOW

Wow kys

Why did notorious KKK supporter Woodrow Wilson put Brandeis on SCOTUS as the first Jew?

pol?

You literally do this everyday. Poo in loo etc.

>Estonia math

>Small sample size. Do all judges in the country.
If it's above 2%, it's OVER REPRESENTATION

3 out of 9 is 33% you idiot

37% of the Senate as well.

In America we all play this game called the Rick Sanchez game. Its where we all pretend we all dont jnow jews run hollywood and tv, finance, and the government in proportions that reek of privilege and the need for affirmative action to make representation in line with demographics. We all know its 100% true, but if you suddely let on to that fact or forget, just like Rick Sanchez, you will disappear. We play this game because its the only recipe we have, for stability, prosperity, and success! There will never be another holocaust! There will never be sharply rising resentment of jews for this! Excelsior!