The Trump deportation/reeducation convoys are hitting the road now, and liberals be mad, yo

Flying a large "Trump" flag, a mysterious convoy of military vehicles rolled down Interstate 65 through Louisville on Sunday morning. But nobody is claiming it.

A spokesman for Ft. Knox, Patrick Hodges, said it wasn't theirs.

Same for the Kentucky National Guard, said Maj. Stephen Martin, director of public affairs.
A Defense Department spokesman, Maj. Jamie Davis, who examined images of the four-truck procession for the Courier-Journal, said he doesn't think it belonged to any service branch — and that the vehicles may have been military surplus

Davis said it would violate regulations to fly such a flag on a military vehicle. “That is not standard procedure,” he said. He also said it would have been against the rules to run a military convoy without unit markings on the trucks.

courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2017/01/30/military-convoy-trump-flag-rolls-through/97255844/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbOd-gnWLt8
indivisibleky.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/So-this-just-happened.mp4
discord.gg/dVPmSu6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This makes me wonder, how will the Trump-mobile be?

where do I enlist?

>fleet of tanks

you can buy a HMMWV for like $10 k with the armor

t. soldier in fort knox right now

Next thing you know they will talk about a battalion of Carriers!

And?? They should be mad. This is wrong and racist. You can't judge people by skin color. They just want a better life but white supremacists won't let them. You racist bigots sicken me.

>tfw tempted to require army commission to be a President Trump era officer
Decisions.

So what's really in the vault?

>Tank
Wtf. See, this is why liberals would get slaughtered if they attempted a physical revolution.

How can you consider yourself 'news' and call a humvee a tank?

idk the vaults it own world desu

Also, jesus fuck a tank has treads. This is like calling a prop plane a fighter jet.

>fleet of tanks
>tanks
>a fleet

>mfw they provide proof everyday that there will never be a liberal revolution

>this guy

RWDS soon?

>fleet
>tanks
I like how libs think words can mean whatever they want them to mean.

CIVILIANS CAN OWN FREAKING TANKS, LET ALONE HUMVEES

STUPID CUNTS ITS JUST SOME VET OR TRYHARD WHO LOVES TRUMP

>fleet
Quality vice reporting

Who writes this crap? Humvees are neither tanks nor a fleet.

the actual video
youtube.com/watch?v=xbOd-gnWLt8

>tanks

As a former GLP-er and ATS-er who would constantly be paranoid about bearcats and the DHS.

Its hilarious seeing the left kvetch and tinfoil about military equipment being transported around the USA.

To make it even better, VICE is publishing it.

you can own both tanks and HMMWVs you need a special tax stamp for the tank tho

reality check on vice publishing FAKE NEWS again

A SINGLE VEHICLE IS NOT A FLEET

>Not a leaf

Soon, brother.

We need to start gathering information on every ANTIFA so we can round them up easier when the time comes.

Join us! We are a subsidiary of RWSS and once we ran out of dangerous warehouse squats to shut down, we have focused on Antifa.

www.antifa.rip

No you don't, only if one or more of the guns are real.

IKR, it's a FLOCK of tanks

Army takes an oath to protect the constitution, not the president

well yeah, but who buys a neutered tank

Makes me want a major happening.

Too bad the days of martial law civil war being a possibility are gone.

Yes but then the DMV can conduct penis inspection day on you whenever they want as long as you own a military vehicle

Perfect imitation of a redditor. Good job. Next time try to talk about yourself first and how sad you are, then talk about the topic.

desu im ordering this flag for my superduty and up-armoring it 2004 iraq style

A gander of Ospreys

Liberals know so little of war and it's tools that a lightly armored hummer with an enlarged storage compartment is a NAZI EBIL TIGER GAS TANK!

>1 private army surplus truck with a trump flag
>a fleet of tanks

MENTAL.DISORDER

>tanks

what a faggot

Trump building an army already? Won't be that hard since they already have a boner for him.

no wonder when they're accustomed to scooters

It has a deuce mounted on the top, pretty sure it's just Guardsmen fuckin around

Yeah a tank is pretty much a bulldozer just with a giant gun if you really think about it

You can even own one with a working gun, just gotta classify it as a destructive device and pay the fee, pretty sure you can't own an Abrahms but you can own a full up Sherman and even some tanks from the 60/ 70s

Louisville reporting. Our city is only half-cucked. Better than most major cities I guess.

100% chance it was a liberal woman, even a nu-male cuck would be able to tell the diference.

If there is an armed resistance, I damn sure will be in it.

>Humvee
>Tank

>fleet of tanks

ft. campbellfag here. Wish some interesting shit happened here..
Also
>fleet of tanks
oh myy..
Kek no way that's actual Army, they aren't "allowed" to go that fast on the highway. No ACH's on any of them either. Prob some dudes who could afford the up-armored trucks.
You can get them, but prob not functional

Right up until it's a murder of tanks

Can someone edit a crying cuck into the rear view mirror

I like a 'gaggle' of tanks too, as long as we're considering them fowl (:

You instantly know the credibility of a news organization when they call an uparmored humvee a 'tank'.

>Rifle = AK-47 or Bushmaster
>Handgun = Glock
>Armored vehicle of any kind = Tank
>Terrorist = Rebel

>four trucks is a fleet of tanks

Lugenpresse

when did tanks have wheels?

Should have gotten off the highway to drive through the Highlands, would have been glorious, but still...

Feels pretty goddamn good

>t. Louisvillefag

KYfag here, they moved everything out of the vault years ago, its a red herring

>fleet of tanks

Oh shit! The us navy has floating tank boats now.

Also Kyfag here, that's what they want you to think

Kek

This needs to happen, we can no longer let the left entertain the anarcho-communists and dangerous retards marching through the streets and assaulting people.

America for Americans, fuck foreigners!

Is this all us KYfags can do? shitpost on Sup Forums

it were 4 vehicles following each other in the video

shitpost as kentuckians

>VICE
> tanks

WTF.

>Tanks
>Its a fucking Humvee

>fleet of tanks
>fleet
also
>tanks

bazinga!

This place truly is a lonely desolate sea of meth and heroine addicts and white trash. Stay strong 'tuckybro

I don't want to sound snarky, but Americans do this too.

Link to a minute long video of them on the highway
indivisibleky.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/So-this-just-happened.mp4

Pretty fucking interesting desu

A murder of humvees screeching down the highway with no plates or anything that the military is disavowing

And from the last frame of the video, they look to be fully loaded

wtf antifa in rochester?

Kek. I bet leftist conspiracy sites are freaking out over this like Sup Forums with the FEMA camps and DHS buying ammo.

So, when some dictator gasses the kurds its the americans who come and liberate the people, but lets imagine the unimaginable, if the US would suddenly go full dictatorship and start gassing leftists, who would fly in and save the day?

after three pass him you can see there are at least two more behind, but you cant see any further back

Why would they be fully loaded?

>Vice

That's a big jump from "video taping someone in public without their permission" to "rape." Total false equivalency.

there looks to be six

IIRC there's some civ run depot on ft Knox that deals with light utility armored vehicles. Plus to get to parts of the training area, one must drive off the post
Itself and onto the highway. I bet it's some contractors fucking around.

>tanks
O BOY HERE WE GO

fuck if I know but they don't look empty

>tfw you will never work in a RWDS (rightwing deportation squad)

>tanks

liberal media

looks like theres just people sitting inside, HMMWVs have small interiors

>tanks
in 30 mins...

I NEED THIS

>clank clank clank clank

Can't wait for the order to shoot you.

>fleet of tanks
and a pride of Jets

your sister fucks niggers

>no plates or anything

discord.gg/dVPmSu6

Join us in the discord, people

(be aware there may be leftypol spies, but they'll just have to watch helplessly as we dox Antifa)

The RWDS we have seen today can't round them up if we don't BUILD THAT LIST!

4 truck convoy? Jesus Fucking Christ, are they any news organizations that are worth a flying fuck? Where do people with Intelligence Quotients high enough not to repeat this garbage (higher than their shoe size) hang out online?

Fleet is a totally acceptable term when referring to a group of vehicles. You people are extremely autodidact if that upsets you. The tank thing is pretty numb, yes, but a fleet of X (cars, planes, ships) is proper English.

Man that tank looks a lot like a Humvee.