Tell me one reason why Sup Forums wouldn't want to marry a single mother?

Tell me one reason why Sup Forums wouldn't want to marry a single mother?

I feel like one society biggest pit fall, is that boys today are afraid to step up and be like men. There is a reason why we give the name step fathers, it because these men have stepped up tot he plate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepfamily#Etymology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its up to any individual man. Most men are not interested in single moms, so you are complaining and deriding a non existent issue.

Damaged goods. I laugh at stupid bitches that marry assholes, divorce them, and then expect me to clean up the baggage. Fuck them.

Sorry baby, shouldn't have been mudsharking around.

You threw away your freshness.

let me give you a quick run down:
>the dad wants to beat your ass
>you have to funnel money into the kid
>you don't get girlfriend/mom's body at its peak
>kid hates you no matter what
>mom will occasionally get dicked down by the baby daddy
>friends and family think you're a cuck
it's a long list user, we need to support the nuclear family

Your faggotry knows no bounds

I'd wager the typical response/reason would be. "I'm not a cuck." Though there are various reasons why it would be avoided. For one the child is a central part of the relationship. A lot of single mother's likely put their child first which can get in the way of the relationship. Second, the relationship itself is different with the addition of a child. It takes on more of a family structure which not all men are looking for. Third and likely a major reason for pol and others is the fact the child is not biologically yours. You may try and ignore this, but it plays an important part in family relations.

>The earliest recorded use of the prefix step-, in the form steop-, is from an 8th-century glossary of Latin-Old English words meaning "orphan". Steopsunu is given for the Latin word filiaster and steopmoder for nouerca. Similar words recorded later in Old English include stepbairn, stepchild and stepfather. The words are used to denote a connection resulting from the remarriage of a widowed parent and are related to the word ástíeped meaning bereaved, with stepbairn and stepchild occasionally used simply as synonyms for orphan. Words such as stepbrother, stepniece and stepparent appeared much later and do not have any particular connotation of bereavement. Corresponding words in other Germanic languages include: Old High German stiuf- and Old Norse stjúp-.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepfamily#Etymology

Pretty low quality bait mate.

Saged.

Not my kid, not my problem. If someone else wants to marry a single mother that's their business, but I will pass.

>step fathers
>cuz they stepped up to the plate
thats fuckin gold, so many ppl gonna get memed on with that one.

my gf and i are talking about marriage. she has 3 kids. it really doesn't bother me. i don't see what all the hate is about to be honest.

> CTR/CREW/Shareblue shildetected.

How about No?

My reason i wont marry a single mother is because of the way my dads new wife kids treat him. The will act like he is just there and wont listen no matter what he or i or my brothers say to them. Their mother defends their behavior and tell me and my brothers to stop acting like their parents. Fuck you they are little cocksuckers that cant treat others with fucking respect. TL:DR Single moms are cunts with horrible children

>AN MAN CAN BE A DAD
nice typo

I'm interested in passing my genes on to the next generation, and I don't want to spend excess resources on a child that does not carry my genes.

Furthermore, single motherhood is very often an indicator that the woman in question is a poor decision maker. Reproduction is lengthy and demanding for a woman, and her prerogative is to be choosy when selecting a mate - allowing herself to be impregnated and left by a man indicates that her selection methods are poor, or she simply does not care for the consequences, both of which betray undesirable character traits.

Now there is an argument to be made for circumstances surrounding single motherhood - widows do not deserve to be lumped in with the rest of the broken women, but they are the sole exception. Tragedies happen, and I hold no ill will toward single mothers who are created by circumstance and misfortune. But in the case of unexpected pregnancy, abortion is an option (though personally I do not agree with it, it is still available) and greater care with contraceptives should have been used in the first place. If she got pregnant intentionally or she kept the child in an attempt to tie down the man, not only is she mentally unhinged but is even a failure at manipulation and scheming, a trait many women seem naturally disposed to.

In short, there are almost no instances where a single mother is seen as a desirable mate.

Not raising another man's genetic legacy. I have no offspring of my own and I'll be damned if I expend any of my finite resources on to another man's genetic legacy. I'd rather fap and get a dog for the rest of my life before doing that.

Why would I want to be a literal cuck? No thanks, I'll stick with alcoholic and hot GF thanks.

I see it like this

If youre trying to employ someone and they couldnt hold down a job, theyre not likely to be a good employee.

If youre looking for a woman and they couldnt keep a man, thats probably a sign she isn't worth keeping. Even worse is when her and her baby daddy separate around birth because neither party considered they were starting a life together, just that the baby was an unfortunate side effect of their sexual high.

i will not invest time and resources into offspring that are not mine. i harbor no ill will or judgement, its just not my thing.

Because her child is not mine and the father will always be in our life. Not to mention single mothers onky want a new husband to care for them while they ignore their new husbands needs. You are nothing but a meal ticket to them.

Because I married a woman that wasn't ruined and we are making our own family.

Cleaning up someone's else's mess never works out.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

CTR Shill. Not against anyone who would choose to, but raising another mans child is a bit cukced for me.

With the exception of widows they already failed once. I'm not raising someone else's mistakes.

If it was worth doing in the slightest than there wouldn't need be any convincing of men to do it.

I'm no cuck.

If she has a really young daughter I might go for it

Let me give you a quick rundown. I've almost married not one, but two single moms. Let me give you a list of reasons as to why single moms are shit to marry.
>You will always come second from day one of your relationship
>Baby daddy drama never goes away
>Most are either emotionally unstable, or have a superiority complex (strongindependentwomanwhodon'tneednoman)
>Financial obligation to a child that's not yours
This is a big one in particular. In the beginning it's all great sex and unicorns, but eventually you WILL be expected to pay for shit for the kid, regardless of the cost. Say goodbye to your paycheck the moment it hits your bank account!
>Kids will interfere with your sex life
These are just the reasons I can give you off the top of my head. Don't fucking do it. It's not worth it, I promise you.

Hmmmm
99% of the time she got pregnant by a total fuckwit loser she thought was hot. That makes HER a loser as well.
I don't date loser women

More reasons
Baby daddy is usually a psycho faggot who thinks life is a rap video
Baby daffy is a psycho stalker
No alone time cause the kid is always around

I don't want to raise someone else's kid.
Fuck off.

That's like playing a game with someone elses save file.

It's my fucking life and i have only one. Not going to waste it just to do someone a favor and appear to be a "nice guy".

What happened to the father? Unless he got hit by a car or somthing then either: he was a nice normal guy and she broke up because she's not into that, or he's a shitbag and left her or beat her ass and she broke it off with him in which case she gets sexually excited by shitbags. Plus second marriage divorce rates are like 80%, and most divorce is initiated by the woman. Their main reason is "dissatisfaction" as if thats a reason, the number one reason when a guy breaks it off is wife infidelity. Women's rights were a mistake and will lead to the downfall of any civilization.

>Tell me one reason why Sup Forums wouldn't want to marry a single mother?
Not going to lie, I married a single mom.

Firstly, it is my kid....Just a different father. It is cuckold by definition. I will try to keep it vague....My kid(s) gender is irrelevant for this.

However, the father was a total piece of shit and verbalized that he wanted nothing to do with the kid.....The kid was a newborn and essentially abandoned by him.

I don't judge my wife for her choices. I made choices prior to meeting her.

He voluntarily renounced his fatherhood, and I legally adopted.....In court. I have never seen such ignorant behavior ever. He was a total dickhead to the judge because he felt he should not have to pay for past due child support. Our attorney would not allow us to offer him an out on it because it could be something that a court sees later as a "this for that" type of arrangement.

So he is a total tool. I am raising my child legally without his degeneracy and instability.

I have other children with my wife, and have been married almost 15 years.

I view this child no different than my others. All of my kids are in a loving home with parents that adore them. They are raised with rules and discipline. They are taught to think for themselves, and to be very skeptical of everything they are told by others.

I saved a child from being a piece of shit. No doubt at this time they would have been all pierced and tattooed up...most likely a total degenerate who hates everyone because "At dads house we can do this/that" bla bla bla.

My wife is more redpilled and 1488 than I am....not by much.

My genes are in most of my kids, but my ideology is in all of them. They are all going to be monsters of their time. They are home schooled by my based wife...but that is a different part of the story alltogether.

It is certainly not right for everyone. I was raised damn near identically, and by 3 y/o I was legally "adopted" by my father.

i'm not gonna fix another man's mistake
if a single mother had any sense she'd kill herself and her bastard
though there are cases when dating a single mother is okay

because in a free society where she could afford to be a single mother she would choose to be exactly that

Lel you will never meme this into reality

Nobody wants a whore that's too stupid to figure out birth control.

Our friend here from the great country of Canada is SPOT ON.

CTR pls go

As a continuation, but brief....I ran out of letters in my previous post.

I am not a "step" father. I am the father. There is no other dad. He gave up instantly, and decided he wanted nothing to do with his kid.

That factor makes it totally enjoyable. There is no 3rd party to fuck up life. Most "step-dads" aren't so lucky.....most have shitbag peers that they have to deal with...some have good relations, but it is rare.

I have none of that bullshit. it is my way or no way. There is no other figure to circumvent me every other weekend.

I agree, OP. As long as they both feel a family bond it should be ok.

All others on here haven't had a real father figure, let alone a girlfriend.

Raising a child is difficult and takes a lot of resources. If the child isn't mine then I therefore have no incentive to invest myself in raising it.

SUPER AIDS

>1 post by this ID

How could you tell that she was good for marriage and wouldn't fuck you over?
Considering proposing.

They're single for a reason. Why would you tempt fate that the father was a neglectful douchebag instead of the mother being a cheating whore?

Because I'm not a literal cuckold. I'm not earning money to send some accident to college.

>How could you tell that she was good for marriage and wouldn't fuck you over?
We both ran around a bit in our younger days. She had strong family values, and obviously made some poor life choices.....I too have made poor choices in my past. I would have judged her if I found out she aborted....I was getting near my "sell-by" date, and desu I am not terribly friendly. It has not always been a perfect marriage, but there is no such thing. After the 4th year or so, all the speedbumps were worked out with her and I and it has been wonderful since.

But I think that my life experience of being raised totally by another man who was based as fuck (god rest his soul, we miss him) helped me to understand more than the average Joe.

In no way to I judge someone who would say "oh fuck no". It is a HUGE responsibility.

I got lucky, and won't tell anyone to gamble, because it is a gamble. If our marriage were to fall apart, I would be responsible for child support.

Again, shit happens to people all the time. The choices we make can have long lasting effects. In this situation I beat the odds, and have a great life. I work my ass off to keep my family fed and warm. All of them without judgement. I love them all.

It does certainly take a mix of resolve and foolishness to make something like that work in the early years......And it has to be a correct mix, too much of one or the other and it will fail.