Say it with me

say it with me

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

ok

"reported"

Sup Forums is a board of peace

A

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

FUCKING

Kill yourself

Can't snowman the Klansman

70%

>56% and dropping
who's laughing now

OLD NEWS

there.. happy?

That was old pasta, newfag.

WUZ

If you kill your enemies, they win!

Say what you want, Xi-Quong Chong Ying-Yang Dong Pow, dude weed is sure to let in more immigrants after what happened in Quebec.

After all...
...if you kill your enemies...
...they win...

Rural and suburban retard detected
Diversity our strength

RE:

''So I was oot and aboot huntin' some carabou with my Ruger and there I saw it, a HUGE, BROWN, 100 meter long maple tree OOZING sap. I couldn't resist myself, I HAD to slurp it up. I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't. I poured a little in a bucket and hopped onto my snowmobile to get home as fast as I could, I didn't want to miss the Blue Jays game! Tell my wife's son I'm SORRY if I don't get there in time!''

FUCK off leaf

A FUCKING CANAL

If the crowd of Muslims get more dense, the shooters will simply have less room to miss.

>say it with me

Pinocchio!!!

Do you see the deliberate patterns of variations in the pictures?
Clothes, hairstyle, room in the backround?
Fake, fake ,fake. This person does not exist!

vai niin

Those pathetic attempts at damage control from Drumpfniggers are actually kinda entertaining.

fpbp

ALLAHU ACKBAR

CTR shill confirmed