Former Trump supporter here I can't believe how racist and bigoted he turned out to be doesn't he understand that...

Former Trump supporter here I can't believe how racist and bigoted he turned out to be doesn't he understand that diversity is our strength? I'm literally shaking right now

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

go away CTR

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Fuck off, Fishbean

FAKE AND GAY

SAGE, NIGGER

faggot leaf -sage all crew threads

Former Trump supporters here

WTF is this guy doing? He's fulfilling all his promises! I didn't expect that, I definitely have buyers remorse

Not gonna lie, I used to believe in CTR but now I understand that they are simply former nazis and white supremacists that realized that they were wrong and accepted that diversity is our strength.

man up you bitch
oh, and saged

Thank god you're just a LARPing Americunt and not actually from this country.

>responding to obvious shitposts as though they're concentrated infiltration attacks by the government
>posting ultra high res wall text infographs that no one (including yourself) has actually read, fitted with merchants and stars of David

That's pretty 8/pol/ of you, user

I ran away from the US as soon as trump started his racist policies against Muslims and women
#notmypresident

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

That makes it even more obvious you moron, even if you applied the moment he won the election you wouldn't have your green card by now.

In fact unless you applies as a refugee you wouldn't have you wouldn't be here even if you applied when he announced he was running.

God you paid shills are morons.

Buyers remorse

I'm a US citizen I just don't feel like living in a country that discriminates against innocent civilians.
I'd rather live in diverse and accepting Canada with Mr. Trudeau as my leader.

Hey dumbass do you have any idea how long it takes to immigrate here? Or the fact that we're violently anti-illegal immigration? And that we don't accept refugees from the US?

You're either LARPing or a Crew faggot.

US citizens don't need a visa and im hiding at my uncles house until trump gets impeached

Not gonna lie, former Trump LARPer here, seeing how much of a creep I turned out to be is pathetic. Sad!

OMG SAMEZEES I TOTES LOVE UR DIGITS. LIKE LOL. THIS IS SO CRAY AND O HATE DRUMPFH HE IS SUCH A FASCIST. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS BUT I LOVE TO SAY IT

>US citizens don't need a visa

Yeah, to visit. Immigration is another thing.

"I'm staying with my Uncle"

Either bullshit or enjoy your RCMP visit once we reach the date you said you'd be leaving and they come looking for you.

I'm betting the 60 days I'm allowed to stay is all it's going to take for drumpfs links russia to be confirmed

>Actually believes that Russia did jack shit

KeK

you are shilling way to hard yo, we know yo ass is lyin nigga yall dumbass voted for Hillary

>Not gonna lie

this guy is an idiot, yet i cant look away

Trump supporter here I can't believe how racist and bigoted (You) turned out to be doesn't (You) understand that diversity is (Youf) weakness? (You) are literally shaking right now

diversity is our strength #imwithher

(You) are gay

haha I know right those dumb drumpfsters cant even comprehend that diversity makes us stronger not weaker!

>diversity is our strength

>diversity is our strength.

>diversity is our strength

>diversity makes us stronger

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

what do you have against diversity?
it makes us stronger as a society
look at how primitive europe used to be in the 20th century without diversity compared to now with diversity

>look at how primitive europe used to be in the 20th century without diversity compared to now with diversity

Former Trump voter here. I deeply regret it and I am going to cry myself to sleep

>no JIDF or ADL

Fuck of shill

We can't let him get the nuclear codes desu

>former trump supporter
>Canadian
Shillblue strikes again.

lel

wew lad

>trump voter
>leaf

If you're from there, don't come back.
If you're from here, stay there.

sage

Also, watup CTR?

Okay.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Dude oil is our strength, without it we would be no different than Hungary a small even less relevant "1st world country"

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

This is the most pathetic shilling in the history of politics.

You retards really have no idea why you lost, do you?

The midterm elections are going to be a bloodbath.

>top editorial and writing talent

literally copypasta