What the fuck do you mean me bashing fascists and scalping their fucking heads is bad

>what the fuck do you mean me bashing fascists and scalping their fucking heads is bad
>their beliefs are inherently violent, and it is an obligation for those who value freedom to fight them- even in violent means
>if you can't convince a fascist- acquaint their head with the pavement
>bash the fash, user

man. I'm really starting to think that antifas need to step their game up. perhaps antifafu can rally the troops

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aRUeR
krautchan.net/download/1485838607001.webm/20170130_213819.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop trying to force this shitty meme.

This girl is literally the hottest being on the planet.

Keep forcing this shitty meme.

We as anti-fascists are uniting!
>pic related
WE ARE THE REVOLUTION!

She is the new Boxxy.

discord.gg/aRUeR
discord.gg/aRUeR
That anti-fa boy is pretty cute.

what about this grille?

oc btw

hes very handsome

it's a grille

I took a photo of her at the donald trump protest in london

if you care:krautchan.net/download/1485838607001.webm/20170130_213819.webm

violence is bad!
but read neetzch, like nothing is true!

why do people misunderstand nietzche so much?

What a tragic waste of decent genetics

nice

>>what the fuck do you mean me raping pussies and fucking them in the ass is bad
>>women's beliefs are inherently weak, and it is an obligation for those who value freedom to rape them- even in violent means
>>if you can't convince a woman then give her a pair of Irish sunglasses
>>fuck the bitch, user

y-you too

THIS IS NOW A TRUMP GIRLS THREAD

GET POSTING LADS

this girl is cuter and more feminine

Canadians are so violent, wtf

"conservatives are stupid!!"
"conservatives aren't educated!!"
"flyover states"

At least my fucking eyes point in the same direction. What's with liberals and their lazy eyes?

look at her pupils, shes high on opiates.

Good Jude, normalize political violence

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Of course beating anyone for their creeds or political views is something unnacceptable in the West. Or it should be. Even nazis are free to express their thoughts publicly, like it or not. Only ideas can oppose ideas, otherwise you're using violence against someone who's not agressive. The same principles that regard our freedom of speech do regard the others freedom of speech.

wrong.jpg

>former trump voter here

The only bashing you've ever done is sucker punches when people aren't looking. Other than this you knock over trash cans and give dirty looks to police.

You're a fucking joke, and when shit hits the fan you will fall like weak shrubs under a tank.

shill aren't even trying anymore, it's weird