BUZZFEED IS SPYING ON US

BUZZFEED IS SPYING ON US...

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trump-supporters-and-neo-nazis-are-using-secret-chat-rooms-t?utm_term=.wuRWvzE0r#.svPpvKkn4

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/inside-the-private-chat-rooms-trump-supporters-are-using-to?utm_term=.hdvQPKK8Y#.qqVl1qqy5
archive.is/
archive.is/jgzph
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

WILL

SEND

IN

THE

FEDS

No one reads that garbage anymore

I never get invited to see sekrit chat rooms ;_;

>Chatrooms

Hey Ryan.

Fuck your self and the company you work for. You work for (((fake news))).

Soon enough....it will be their turn to be spyed on.

>Karma is a bitch
>They have 1800 employees
>We have over 9000 just in canada alone
>Another 9000 in Australia
>And 9000 autist in the US

Not worried....they should be though

>They really "Should've" learned from others mistakes

Sage

Also
>4 year term
E I G H T
I
G
H
T

>(((pozzfeed)))

Hey let's move this to the Discord room. We shouldnt discuss this here.

They lurk the public boards.
They can't figure out how to get the other ones
>I don't see anything else in the /dir...
Top kek

FAKE NEWS

>secret nazi chatrooms
I think it's funny how they never name Sup Forums, they always dance around it and never quite get the description right

Will they continue this when he is reelected.

Jesus christ Mexico

>Peace loving people across the border
>Perfect people for a white society.
>No Borders goys!

i think it's an attempt at trolling
they're evolving...

Any "major" media that reports on Sup Forums activity basically signs its death spiral. It never...ever goes well for them, not even by anything on our part, but the public at large just doesn't want to hear about Sup Forums, or even want to care about it.

When you report on Sup Forums, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel, and you look desperate.

Sad.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones who made that thread trying to get someone to blow up their offices.

They're insanely leftist enough that they probably would get themselves killed in their own false flag to smear Trump with.

>Neo-nazis
Fucking hell.

That stream is what convinced me that Sup Forums is filled with shitskins.

the discord is mostly redditors and trs shills

They actually pay someone to browse this shithole for a living...

This. You can't trust anyone on here but yourself.

I would recommend that we all have badges for our race, but shitskins would lie and claim to be white, as is their way.

>Neo-Nazis

That terms has no meaning anymore.

The whole world is lurking right now.

>neo-nazis
>first people I saw that were Sup Forums was jackie Sup Forums, saudi jesus and the fat hispano

>There have also been Sup Forums inside jokes like the term “KEK,” which is a purposeful misspelling of “LOL.”

"SECRET CHATROOMS"
kek

This.

Fucking losers.

>he doesn't know

>4 year term

>"secret forums and chat rooms"
>public forum where discord chats are published to everyone to see
They think we are some kind of super hackers and that they will get aids if they come here

THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US

>Secret chat rooms.

Fucking channel 4 all up in BuzzFeeds business. I bet you're all white males who like to manspread while you mansplain all of your oppressive bullshit.

Greetings fellow hackers.
Daily reminder, activate private browser window in 6 minutes.
America time.

That's never really going to work.

For a die hard leftist who is impervious to conversion, it would be like mind torture.
For a moderate person, it would just be a question of time before they are semi-redpilled. Because there is no (((Media))) censorship here, they will be bombarded by narratives from the far right with all it entails, sometimes including evidence against their preferred narrative.

Quoting in hopes that it will make a buzzfeed employee watch that .webm

Enjoy your (You)s

posting in a secret chatroom

That is a spicy meme sir.

discord is for faggots and niggers

they don't want any more people to come here because when they send people to Sup Forums they never come back.

Just a FYI, Politico is in the same shit category as busfeed.

There was an editor from there on our national TV pluging for busfeed hard as if they were a bastion of light and justice against the evil of the world.

pls be my gf brittany

Wait, you mean those aren't muzzies? Holy fuck.

This, but seriously he cannot get the nuclear codes.

Yeah that's what I don't get. Anyone who spends a moderate amount of time here will start to get red pilled.

Savagery

Archive of fuck off.

Did you see this?
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/inside-the-private-chat-rooms-trump-supporters-are-using-to?utm_term=.hdvQPKK8Y#.qqVl1qqy5

More Red Pill threads around the clock.

because everyone who comes here eventually gets red pilled

Former Bogdanoff supporter here. It's hilarious watching Igor crash and burn. But in all seriousness can I get a quick rundown?

>implying that there's something wrong with being a neo Nazi

>narc1: hey do you know pablo?
>narc2: yeah what about him?
>narc1: isnt him to exited about killing woman and selling drugs
>narc2: yeah isnt that the point?
>narc1: no, yeah i know but its like he is trying too hard for us to like him or something always talking about them and caring his axe everywhere, like the other day we were watching footba.....
>PABLO: HEY GUYS, BOY DO I SURE LIKE KILLING PEOPLE AND DOING DRUGS *chops random passanger*
>narc1: do you see what i mean ?

archive.is or kill yourself
sage or kill yourself

I hope to shitpost so hard one day that I end up in a BuzzFeed or huffpo article

>Secret
>Chatrooms

It's pretty much all on Sup Forums or going to the camera itself, hardly secrets. How out of touch is Buzzfeed?

I got called an antisemitic for posting an amine MAGA once. Highlight of my shitposting.

Just irl shitpost like Dylan Roof

Figure out when Mosques are most active and demonstrate.

Be about your shit nigga.

start a mass shooting thread every day until it lands

>trs shills

>Things that don't happen in Anglo/Eurospehere

My sister just admitted to reading BuzzFeed 'for entertainment.' She then proceeded to say that BuzzFeed News reports on pretty good stuff. I used to think my sister had good common sense.

FAILING PILE OF GARBAGE

You forget the subset of people who are already redpilled but support the globalist agenda for their own benefit.

Places like buzzfeed make the mistake of hiring useful idiots instead of the sociopath. I am thinking I should send an application to them as well as crew

That's terrible, people shouldn't harass people & stuff, so where is the secret chatroom they mention, can anyone give me a link ?

ARCHIVE YOU NIGGER OR DON'T POST THIS SHIT

I like how that one in the middle just calmly waits her turn while her friend next to her trys to dull an axe blade with her head.

Shkreli? Watup, dude!

Don't give them traffic

Newfags use this when you start your threads
archive.is/
>archive.is/
archive.is/
>archive.is/

For everyone else archive.is/jgzph

>can anyone give me a link ?
reddit.com

Fo' realzz yo. One A dem white mens was changing my tires yesterdays, and was trna tells me I needs an alignment. I was all like fuck yo alignment I be bi.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Four year term

Stop spying on me you russian

For realzzz bro, The next 8 years are going to be hell.

Were you not here for meme war 1?

CTR are easy. They are like the putties in mighty morphin power rangers.

They show up, poop everywhere, and then you just punch them in the junk and they are gone until the next day.

Theyre already dead

i love buzzfeed so informative

WATCH THIS BUTTFEED

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.
>flag

Thank you kind sir, one gold upboat for you.

>knowing this post is bs because of the flag
Hello newbie welcome to Sup Forums

Go to sleep, Ben. Nobody cares about you or your shitty fake news website.

>catholics

my gf skipped her gender studies class today so she could protest she told me to delete my uber app last night so I did no questions asked she doesn't like the fact that I used to masterbate so I stopped we haven't screwed in 6 months and she has been hanging out with her professor after class for extra credit ...

>secret

Fucking BOOM

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

Lucifer dindu nuffin

They don't know what is happening.