People are ass mad about this

So he thought the economy had a great outlook. Why the fuck did you support Clinton then, you old bitch geriatric?

Because political ideals are more valuable to him than another billion in returns that he's not going to spend before he dies? Duh?

I don't know why people think political ideologies are only for little people. Right wing people think Buffett only is interested in politics for his own financial benefit, meanwhile left wing people think the Koch brothers are only interested in politics for their own financial benefit and it seems really strange to me considering all us little people spend hours and hours debating politics that we get very little financial from. It seems more likely to me that rich people are more like us than many would like to believe.

>tfw didn't bet on Trump and make loads o money

Not when you have money. When you have money and are able to manipulate economies with your speculations, you become a manipulator.

Why does everything have to be political. This is the left's magnum opus

Didn't Warren Buffett campaign with Hillary Clinton?

Yeah because the market was down so stock is cheap. Now would be a good time to get into renewable because of how shitty their stocks are doing due to the Trump victory. Once the Dems take the government back(something I'm not looking forward to) they will subsidize and promote growth of renewable and you'll make some good money in about 12 years. You heard it here Sup Forums

Well let those fuckers be ass mad!

>tfw I was going to bet 3
$300 on Trump when the pussy tape came out and the odds were 20 to 1 and didn't
I'm sorry for doubting you Kek, I will always be faithful in the future.

Are people mad about it or is this another media trick?

>what are anti-aliased fonts

>tfw was gonna place money in Trump
>tfw no money

Idealism and money dont always mix, you dumb faggot.

Markets basically always dip after ab election thanks to uncertainty and hesitation. If youre not a retard, you can shore your political contributions by betting on the inevitable market rebound.

>people are mad about this

they really do want america to fail huh

>tfw bet $200 on Trump and won $500
>tfw bought Trump's autographed book for $40 and now its going for nearly $1000 on ebay

This campaign has been rewarding to me. My only regret is not betting more money. It would have been so satisfying to make over $1000 off of my Trump devotion. The book might be worth a lot in the future but I'll never sell it.

if you had billions of dollars would you spend some of it towards political maneuvering ?

I sure would

>tfw dumped a $500 bet on trump a week before
>got a $1600 check in the mail two weeks after the election

And now my stock portfolio is doing good to.
This really is the best timeline.

We should look up to this man. We need to be like him, wealthy. Moreover, we need to make sure the government doesn't take our wealth. Repeal all capital gains taxes.

Dudes Futaba is making money.
Don't hate the guy.
You like otaku he likes denero.

Frothing anger is the natural state of the liberal mind.

They literally hate everything.

Quite salty that I didn't bet any money.
I was confident that Trump was going to win the nomination since Bernie got booted out of the race.

I was right about Brexit as well.

If I bet money back then, I'd have a new computer.

>be Warren Buffet
>be rich beyond comprehension
>shitpost all election about Trump
>make even more monies after he's elected

No one will ever know his level

>you will never have warren buffet money

Fucking BOOM

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

fuck this scumbag. just as bad as soros.

Why eve live?

>stocks
>not spending money

user I think you need to read a book and maybe go someplace for the economically challenged, like

Clinton = Bear
Trump = Bull

Use google as needed.

trump will privatize as much as he can

i was on an amazing betting run getting my bankroll up to about 12000. i knew trump was gonna win but didnt put any money on him. remains my greatest regret of the year.

watch.

Accurate.