Liberal enterprises on chapter 11 when?

Liberal enterprises on chapter 11 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

themideastbeast.com/isis-praises-starbucks-over-holiday-cup-design/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

indie coffee brewers are the new thing now

Starbucks will be bought by McDonalds by 2020

This is because they openly supported ISIS with some pledge drive today

oh wow one little corporation suffered a TEMPORARY downturn after making a socially responsible decision, whatever will they do!?!?!?

Idiot.

Concur 2020

What fuck happened that day?

Go on Starbuck's Twitter and ask why they won't hire 10,000 blacks when their unemployment rate is twice the national average.

Not memeing when I say we have about 5-6 local independent brewer cafes sourcing their own single origin in my town alone, and anyone of them is a million times better than Starbucks.

The only time I would ever grab Starbucks was out of convenience if they had a kiosk nearby me in the store or B&N, but now I am intentionally not going to do that ever again and hope they all close down.

My area in particular is pretty conservative and voted Trump so I expect a mass of closings in the next year.

They said the would hire 10,000 refugees.

Americans would prefer those jobs go to Americans.

This will destroy their business because white women love Starbucks and half of them voted for Trump. The business will have no more growth.

OHHH FUGGGG
muh BASED nippon BANTZ xDDDDD fug fug ebin japabantzz! two bombz was too many and sheeit! pwaise da Hapanese HEWWO amirite guys? fug fug xDD

Not temporary.

Typically when the right boycotts something all growth stops. In American business if growth stops the business is in a lot of trouble.

Starbucks sucks anyway.

Any local coffee shop would be better

themideastbeast.com/isis-praises-starbucks-over-holiday-cup-design/

>Calling the Seattle-based coffee chain “a true ally in the global war against Christians,” the terrorist group ISIS praised Starbucks for abandoning its Christmas-themed cups in favor of a more neutral holiday cup.

>“While we have been doing our part by beheading thousands of Christians and forcing thousands more to convert to Islam, we have learned that our allies in Seattle are willing to go even further, thank God,” ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi told supporters at a mosque in Raqqa, Syria. “God willing, we will soon open Starbucks branches in every city and village in the caliphate to join forces in persecuting Christians.”

>Baghdadi added that the direction of prayer would be moved from Mecca to Seattle, and that all Muslims must make an annual hajj, or pilgrimage, to the city to buy a peppermint mocha latte.

>Christians living under ISIS rule were devastated by the announcement, with many refugees who had sought asylum in the United States canceling their asylum requests.

Said they'd hire 10,000 refugees after the """""ban""""" was announced.

That's a fucking disrespect even with legal immigrants that had to watch every step carefully over 5 or more years to get a Green Card.

No wonder why at least here 95% of people that goes to the Starcucks are libfags

thanks for posting my thing based hue hue

Say the line

No problem dood, but it was another hue hue based friend who send me.

I'm glad I'm not hooked to any substance, not even coffee. I don't really have to boycott any corporation because I rarely buy from corporations anyway.

Starbucks has the highest drug levels of legal non-drugs.

nice. I posted it on soc med about 6 hours ago.... now kek has made his way back to his home. feelsgoodman

Starbucks needs to align to current nationalistic trend, else they going to become Neetbux.

fine.
>slippy g

he knew all along

>Leftists boycott uber
>Nothing happens
>Trump publicly announces to boycott starbucks because they care more about virtue signaling to muslims who want to murder them then actually hire Anericans
>Business plummeting

Pottery.

Holy shit you guys have no idea how stocks work haha

In a fit of mental retardation they said that they would hire 10,000 ((((((((((((refugees)))))))))) right after the ban was announced, not realizing that they were saying that they were not hiring American citizens

>muh company now only work 500 billion instead of 550 billion

You really think a bunch of NEET losers who don't go to starbucks anyway are going to boycott it? The market speculation is what brought the share price down TEMPORARILY, when they see that they didn't lost any customers (in fact they will GAIN customers) it will rise higher than before.

You shouldn't get your education from Sup Forums. Try harder next time.

>Starbucks all over
>Never drink coffee
>Boycott joined

>losing a tenth of your market share in a a few months is okay

Maybe if there wasn't a coffee shop on every block, sure.

>lose 50 billion dollars
>negligable

Is jewtube dead too?

>5 day stock chart

White women love refugees you moron. Have you not seen women's behavior in Germany? They get dripping wet just from the thought of more male refugees. They'll be going in droves just to hope for the chance to fuck them while they're on break.

>starbucks is done
>local coffee shops start thriving
>big corporation no longer keeping down the little guy
>liberals will find a way to claim this is bad
I'm glad to see starbucks go and I can't wait to see how this turns out to be racist

Market capitalization and market share are not the same thing.
What people value shares at and the intrinsic value of a company are not the same thing.

>German government allows companies to dodge minimum wage laws by hiring asylum seekers
>they still end up unemployed because they are literally too retarded for every single job

>Starbucks thinks hiring 10,000 is a good idea

So, did they never have any plans to hire a single one of them or was their success just a fluke?

>>they still end up unemployed because they are literally too retarded for every single job

and lazy... they're just there for the gibs

what was that employment rate in sweden? .3% - 494 out of 162000... kek

>>satire

yeah, that's on top of that.
but there were also a bunch of reports from smaller companies that actually did try and had a bunch of asylum seekers who were motivated to work - they just had to cut them all loose because the only thing these people are good for is fucking goats

Just wait till you see all the fugazi non profit scams start getting defunded and all those "arts" grants start getting yanked from the shiftless junkies that they keep getting handed to.

You thought you'd seen liberal butthurt? Oh, man. It's going to get worse.

if people dont feel their shares are safe in a certain company, they will sell. if they sell, the company's shares go down, which makes more people want to sell. its a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Donald told them that the H1B wage dumping will be stopped.

tfw Starbucks tried and failed to set up shop here years ago

Posting one of my favorite Pepes.

>okay, here's the broom - just keep the place swept up
>where is de fuse
>fuse? for what?
>for brushy stick bomb

>1% drop.

LITERALLY NOTHING.

>It's going to get worse.

I wish more people would understand this. Even on Sup Forums.

People seem to think they have already won, but the battle hasn't yet begun. When Trump starts going through with the real changes, i.e. not just keeping some of their pets out but slashing their funding, these people will be ready to murder.

Didn't Starbucks fail down there?

soon i hope

does anyone know if the starbucks in barnes and nobles share profit with corpate ? because i know they usually say they are run by b&n and they dont except starbucks gift cards and cant take tips

>sister going through starbucks
>asks me if I want anything
>say no
i love making a difference, no matter how tiny. this is what winning feels like.

>hur boycott take the market down
I didn't say that, neither OP
IT enterprises are scared because Trump's job regulation (less cheap workers overseas).

the funny thing is that Trump doesn't even want to remove H1Bs, he just wants to turn them into what they were always supposed to be - a way to get foreign people with skill sets that are simply not available for hiring in the US.

If you aren't paid more than the average wage then obviously your skill set wasn't very rare.

Yeah, that's what I said. We don't have a shit tier coffee culture like you so they flopped hard. From memory they ended up closing two thirds of their stores and sold the remaining third.

Not only that but they are a multinational company. This is likely also Europeans that are tired of this shit as well.