Ask a white senior that goes to an all nigger college (HBCU) anything

Ask a white senior that goes to an all nigger college (HBCU) anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4pXGTrmcfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Voted Gary Johnson out of principle but im all about the meme magic. I occasionally slap Trump stickers on campus to incite maximum chimp out

Why haven't you gone full 1488 and taken some nog pelts?

Which HBCU do you go to and why do you go to that one?

Greentext best chimpout story

Why do you go to an HBCU?

Ill just say that I got to an HBCU in the deep south, I went because I got a minority scholarship that pays for everything. With pell grant my cracker ass makes 3k+ a semester.

I've heard that black unis are pretty based. It's the more liberal college with affirmative action forcing blacks to participate which really suck. What's your feeling?

Will do give me a second

Because to kill them would say I value their black lives more than my own.

Hello shill. You guys are working overtime this week. Big time. David Brock just got $40 million and it has been certainly put to use. Are you all getting paid overtime or is it unpaid intern work?

If you're not getting paid, you need to look into it.

Seriously.

>m...maybe tanisha will like me if i go to her school
>she still doesn't like me

:(

I mean this shit is retartdidly easy except for the STEM fields. Ive taken all the calcs and physics that shit was no joke. One requirements is what the school calls a "black experiance" course. I took African american lit

>all nigger college

That's not polite to white people. It's obviously not all-nigger seeing as how you go there as well. How would the other white people feel about that?

Questions:
How many other white people go there?
What is the racial breakdown in %?
Why are you still a virgin?

nah never been a coal burner, im not pathetic.

green text time

>be me eating in the cafe 4 chimps drag chairs to the middle of the cafeteria and are about to race (one person in chair another pushing). The big cafeteria manager (a huge fat man) tells them to knock it off. One set of chimps starts to square up to him because he won't let them race. These fucks start chimping out because they wont be allowed to race in the cafe...

Would you like to make it any easier for yourself to be identified by super predators??

>to kill them would say I value their black lives more than my own.

Only holds true if you get caught. And I recall hearing that about 60% of murders in the US go unsolved. Retards get caught, and the people who actually plan their shit out and take pains not to leave evidence get away with it.

Think about it man. You could become a legend. Disappear some negros, skin them, follow the proper disposal procedures, and tan the hide. Then post pics with time stamp from a disposable phone behind 7 proxies. What could go wrong?

I'd imagine 1) white dudes get treated really well at hbcus but 2) they are also suspected very early in serial killer scenarios

fafsa is da real mvp

Id say about 97% black. In all of my gen ed classes i was the only white person.

>Be me whitey Mc cracker, in a civics class its 2013 right in the middle of the Tray tray chimp case ourguy (zimmerman) is on trial. They all talk about how tray tray dindunuffin. I stay quiet, teacher lets them say their peace. Turns looks at me (im the non nog) "are there any other opinons" fuckme.jpg

>Well I think that zimmerman could have avoided the situation but was legally competly justified.

>complete chimp out ensues, think im fucked unit based nog teacher who up until know hasn't put his opinion out yet To my suprise he agrees with me then spend the rest of the class BTFO the nigs. He would ask taking out feelings explain why he was legally wrong? fucking silence from the class. feelsgoodman

Half of these coons are barely smart enough to wake up in the mornings, it takes whole group of them to make up a collective IQ to get anywhere near super predator level

Aight you first mate

I can honestly say I have never personally been discriminated against based on race, ive been hit on by many a sheniggress though. yuck.avi

In hindsight, would you have preferred to go to a 97% Canadian university instead?

No, that didn't happen.

Dude, are you getting paid by David Brock for overtime, or are you on your regularly scheduled hours?

I mean if they offered me the same financial insensitives sure. Otherwise ill take my free degree

I don't even know much about david brock, he seems like a liberal cuck from what i remember.

>getting paid to shit post would be the dream

>be me freshman year share a room with another white boi

>he decided to cave and starts talking to ugly black chick

>texts me yo "don't come home for a few hours" what ever ill study in library.

>havent seen this niggress yet, after 3 hours go back to room

>knock on door give it a minute she walks out the cunt has a giant cyst type thing on her ear fucking disgusting but what ever not me fucking her.

>They walk out I walk into my room, then it fucking hits me it smells like nigger hair, sweat and cocoa butter, its fucking putrid. I open all the windows and fabreeze the fuck out of the place.

>had to set some ground rules that if your burning coal you need proper ventilation

How is college?
youtube.com/watch?v=m4pXGTrmcfs

>Fried chicken monday's the cafe is fucking lit every nigger and their cousin is there. (its good af)

>line takes like 10 minutes because everything is inefficient when niggers are in charge.

>some dude hops to the front of the line where he had some lady friends

>ultragiganigga behind him did not take kindly to him going ahead of him. Chimpout.avi

>im sitting in the line across from them watching this all unfold thisgoinbegood

>These two giant apes cant find a peaceful resolution so the only resolution is to start swinging

>at this point im thinking im get to watch litteral niggers go battle royal over fried chicken, it doesnt get better than this

>one nog's noes starts bleeding all over the place but that doesnt deter him, suddenly the cops role up and tell them to stop one does the other doesnt

>fire up the tazers! Nog starts getting screaming as he's getting tazed. You would think that pence was turning fruits into vegetables

>In the end I got my red beans and rice, sausage and fried chicken with a great show while i waited not a bad day

Not sure wtf i just watched lol

College is fun i dont have to study much i go to the nice white side of town and fuck stupid white sluts then return to my slum rinse and repeat

>>cocoa butter

story checks out

t. Russian that grew up around blacks

cocoa butter smells nice desu

>glock

I mean on its own I would agree but I imagine its the nigger equivalent of when teenage boys dont shower so they use axe to cover up there nasty smell

Ive met some fantastic nigbros but i would say the majority of them are useless.

My CCW is a XDM with hornady critical defense rounds for maximum kebab removal

You need a stronger gun. Look into the 27.

>You would think that pence was turning fruits into vegetables
Kek

13 rounds of nine is plenty to deal with a chimp out keep a couple of spare mags in room, and in car im good to go

critical defense is cucked. look into citical duty, malibus most wanted