youtube.com/watch?v=IjXgbpkKnKo
youtube.com/watch?v=LPKq2K2dh6k
youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

legit

fuckery

pretty cool id give it a 9/11

didnt even happen

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

trajerdy

Reopen

Fucking hilarious. You burgers got grilled so hard that day and the butthurt was amazing.

I honestly wish it was groundhog day tbqh

inside job

9/11 was bad

A bunch of Israeli art students hid thermite charges up around the 90-something floor.

Buildings die when they are killed.

How did the thread get this long without mentioning (((them)))

FBI knew about it to some degree but fucked up and didn't prevent it.

The documents confirming this were quietly declassified like 8 years ago.

Google it you dumb faggots.

plane hits were unexpected

government detonated the building structure to make it collapse

anybody and everybody who believes the official government story is a cuck.

it was orchestrated by american jews, israel, and saudi arabia.

this is all 100% agreed upon and mostly confirmed by Sup Forums, anything more is just trolls or hardcore conspiracies.

I believe the consensus is 9/11 never happened.

Yes I am a 9/11 denier

Pretty lame meme t.bh

Despite all the memes, 9/11 footage is still some of the most haunting shit to me.
Something about the nostalgia of the VHS era mixed with the genuine terror people felt on the ground just hits me like a 747.

youtube.com/watch?v=06cG4Q5fT0k

Hahaha I know right?

shhhhhhhhh we're juish now

Dirty al- Queda sand niggers ruined the world. NOBODY is as optimistic as they were in the 90s, crossing the border wasn't a hassle. Liberals didn't jump to defend muzzies all the time and the world in general was a better place. We will never forget the 3000 killed because they died along with peace and innocence. Islam needs to be erradicated.

Ok..

But what about the Jews who did it?

It never actually happened

I got that reference

This was not the work of the jews.

the planes were projected and were never in new york, the buildings came down about a controlled demolition.

youtube.com/watch?v=lo3wGanEjk0

implying 9/11 ever happened. it was a hologram

Pull it.

I saw a documentry on it called loose change. Scary shit bro.

Nah you're right. It was Al-Queda and Osama Bin Laden hiding in the hills of Afghanistan at the behest of Sadam with his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction.

It's a good thing we got rid of them all and achieved world peace.

Jews killing other jews, if we didn't get dragged into a dozen wars it would have been a good thing.

>CIA train, weaponise and radicalise Muslims in middle east against Russian commies
>beat commies
>radical Muslims now exist and in power
>USA probably stops giving a shit once cold war is over
>Bin Laden gets mad and wants revenge

Possibly allowed to happen to get public support for invasion of middle east and installing Greater Israel, Rothschild Banks and Petrodollar. 9/11 to Syria and Libya has been one project and Iran at the end of it.

Devilish.

>After the September 11, 2001 attacks, media attention shifted away from the company and its troubles

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enron_scandal

Enron was the single biggest donor to both Bush campaigns. It was also responsible for the energy crisis in California that got Arnold elected....so some the most powerful people in the nation were caught up in the biggest scandal ever ever...

>implying its that hard to hijack a plane

Steps :
Bring 100% plastic toy pistol
Make sure it looks super realistic
Hide it very very well
When on plane threaten any guards and take their real guns
if no guards peopel will shit their pants
go into cockpit
hit both pilots on their heads real hard
crash plane in any intended place

I think larry Silverstein knew it was coming

controlled demolition

that's actually disinformation
the art student thing happened earlier on

I can understand how they learned to fly, but how the hell did they navigate with only a rudimentary knowledge of flying, and no clue where they were exactly when they hijacked the planes?

youtube.com/watch?v=IjXgbpkKnKo

Made me hate muslims forever. I'm in jersey so I know many people who ere personally affected.

That pic brings some memories. It seems like everything was brighter back then. The sun, the sky, the future... 9/11 was the beginning of the end.

>I'm in jersey
F

my opinion is that it's really strange that truthers have quieted down the past year, when we got confirmation the Saudis were behind it (and some one else was behind the Saudis)

then you think about the pixxagate and how it would get the truthers' almonds firing but they've been silent on 9/11.

Controlled demolition using drone planes to ignite the thermite charges in the mid 90 floor level after the sub basement had been blown up.. Look into the operation Northwoods documents and you'll find they actually had the ability to switch out planes mid-air while simultaneously making it appear as if nothing happened on the radar. ((They)) had these capabilities in the 60s, and used them on 9/11.

lol and yet you kangaroos were weeping in the streets for us.

lost a few kids in the sandbox fighting alongside us, didnt you?

>keeping pilots as hostages

the world would've been a better place if 9/11 never happened
fuck mudslimes

9/11 was when we shifted into the Berenstain timeline. With any luck, memetic number sequences will confirm this post for you.

fuck off achmed

9/11 was the only fun thing that happened

i keked so hard

It was ok

youtube.com/watch?v=LPKq2K2dh6k

The planes we saw on the news were CGI.

The towers were hit by these "balls".

....yes, I'm saying there were no planes.

uh, it's called autopilot.

it takes literally seconds to learn how to use it in a sim, a commercial liner will fly itself

Jews and Shannon toys and lots of explosives and big big money 4 lucky Larry. And that explains it.

No shit, that's why they rented the levels below where the planes were going to hit. To plant the thermite, CIA dummy! This and the HST/Johnny Grosch shit is just sad as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo

This sounds more likely
All I know is I won't ever go above the third floor in a building in my life, fuck having to jump.

bot

*Shabbos goys

Never seen footage this close. Shit always fuels me with rage towards mudslimes. All those innocent, hard working people killed. Goddamn soulless bastards.

Upstate NY here we are practically honorary leafs.

DIDNT GIVE A FUCK

Bin Ladens Cave according to Rumsfeld
"There's not just one of those, there are MANY of those."
How the slimy cock sucker managed to keep a straight face is amazing.

And you guys lost a war against birds.

him and cheney are old pros

looking out airplane window
breakfast time
pointing at towers with (((juice)))
911 mirrored behind towers

The greatest tragedy of the world since pearl harbor