I'm no shill, but I fear the worst is about to come

I'm no shill, but I fear the worst is about to come.

was Trump actually a inside job by the libs. Originally, some thought that he would steal the Republican nom, then drop out to ensure a Shillary win.
But it seems like the reality is worse.

Trump is following though with campaign promises, some that we in the middle or only slightly right of center, thought he'd never follow through with since it'd debase his followers. His follow through is beginning to throw all of popular culture against us. Sure during the race the media was already doing this to us, but now it seems like everyone is, and I mean EVERYONE.

was this the shills true plan, get trump elected then let his decisions shame the right into looking like true depravity, giving rise to the left?

I'm afraid Meme war 1 was only a battle, and we're about to lose the true war

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

>i am no shill...

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Trump is following though with campaign promises, some that we in the middle or only slightly right of center, thought he'd never follow through with since it'd debase his followers. His follow through is beginning to throw all of popular culture against us. Sure during the race the media was already doing this to us, but now it seems like everyone is, and I mean EVERYONE.
>was this the shills true plan, get trump elected then let his decisions shame the right into looking like true depravity, giving rise to the left?
>I'm afraid Meme war 1 was only a battle, and we're about to lose the true war

> I'm no shill
Found the shill

>I am no shill
>am no shill
>no shill
>shareblue

Shareblue detected.

Fucking BOOM

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

This is what i am thinkig trump is making stupid laws that really aint pleasing anyone. He is trying to please his voters and slow down glabalism but after 8 years OH MY ITS GONNA GO LEFT SO HARD

race war in 8 years JUSST WATCH

If California cecedes we get to dump the Democratic party and replace it with Libertarian party.

Gee whiz that sounds so bad.

>we're about to lose the true war
That's right.
You are.

>Gif
>It no moving

God I'm all for this. NY should secede as well. Then I don't have to hear jack shit from the faggots who reside in the desolate no man's land inbetween the two. These douches want to go back to the 50's without all the best parts.

CTR CONCERN TROLLING THREAD

Photoshopped

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

WOW CTR, DO YOU JUST HIRE FUCKING HOMELESS PEOPLE AND THROW THEM IN HERE WITH COPYPASTAS AND NO TRAINING? REMEMBER MUH 40 GORILLION

Former Brump supporter here. I'm not going to fly I love watching Brump smash and turn. In all cereal though we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear coals.

why is his dong black and why would Ivanka be sucking her own fathers shlong?

You're retarded. Why are you still watching the MSM? It's literally a handful of paid protesters and Hollywood hypocrites getting the best possible microscope to view their pittance. The USA is overwhelmingly for trump. Every single demographic leans right. The left committed MASSIVE voter fraud and still fucking lost. Stop believing the Lying Media and get the Fuck on the train, Jack

Interesting theory, but I think he's actually just going to reshape the goverment and give power back to the people like he said he would.