Not gonna lie, former Stormcloak soldier here. This is fucking hilarious watching Ulfric get captured at the border...

Not gonna lie, former Stormcloak soldier here. This is fucking hilarious watching Ulfric get captured at the border. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Jagged Crown.

Nobody was talking about the Jagged crown at that point. It would have been the high throne of Skyrim.

Fucking BOOM

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

Skyrim belongs to the Nords

>Skyrexiters thinking they'll be independent

Enjoy taking that elf cock, boyo.

Captured at the border would be in the past tense except Drumpfric is so stupid I expect he'll be captured again trying the same shit and this time with no dragon to save him

Except elven diversity you stupid Nord bigots

Accept* kek

How come all other races get their own countries and lands, but us Nords have to deal with this forced diversity from the Jews- I mean elves?

> former Stormcloak soldier
I'd literally respect Imperials more than traitors desu senpai.

Good question.

There are no brakes on the Ulfric Wagon.

Tbh, Cyrodiil is probably far more diverse than Skyrim ever could be.

You Talos worshipping bigots are so Daedraphobic.

The number of Daedra related murders in Skyrim since the 3rd era (not counting the oblivion crisis) is fucking miniscule compared to all the terrorism from white Nord Talos worshippers.

LOL HE'S NOT EVEN A DIVINE HAHAHAHA! HE WAS JUST A MAN! GET OVER IT!

stop being so racist

skyrim was built by immigrants

#NotAllElves

Fuck you

Alright guys, I was for the Eggmen first, but now that I've seen the Humans supporting him, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the robotizer.

Putting it like that makes me want to play as a Stormcloak

#DElfLivesMatter

guys, I heard the Dragonborn is contemplating joining the Stormcloaks...is he, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

Literally no one is forcing diversity on you you fucking retard. It's a mutually beneficial arrangement if you're part of the empire. Do you frucking Drumpfric retards even understand the first thing about globalism?

NIce

What's wrong with banning Elsweyr from entering our country? It's pretty fucking obvious that they supply Skooma across the border.

Guys, I don't see the outrage here.

When Blackmarsh sends their scale-niggers, they aren't sending their best. They're sending animals that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists.

Put Argonians to the sword.

I heard he's the Archmage of the college, so you know he's a pansy-ass mage who can't fight
He's also part of the companions, so you know he's a fury
He's also the top thief so you know he's jewish
He's also, may Stendar forgive me for uttering these words, a Breton

I assume you at least heard about that leaked dossier by now. How does it feel finding out your boy, Drumpfric was a puppet of the Thalmor all along. And the sick fuck paid a pair of argonian wenches to piss all over the High King's bed chambers in White-Gold Tower! Or are you gonna say you don't trust the Penitus Oculatus now? *eyeroll*

They just created this rebellion to divide Skyrim and make tons of gold and you racist backwater peasants fell for it. Hope you're proud of yourselves...

thalmor are jewish

Now say it with me
MADAM High Queen of Skyrim

I have that mod

The Moot is not rigged, you're just losing.

COME ON CUNTS GET IN HERE
real globalist agendas going on ITS HAPPENING

Im so fucking glad the king set thay travel ban, im getting really tired of those fucking mudslimes.. i mean redguard fuckers standing outside of whiterun asking about some bitch

>Not already playing as them
Thank you for Correcting the Record TM. 0.02 septims has been deposited into your strongbox

>didn't even play skyrim
Redguards are based!

OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE ELF WOMEN AT

DEY WAN SUMMA DIS BRC AMIRITE?

I've been a staunch Imperial supporter for a long time.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Audible kek

Not gonna lie, former 1st Order soldier here. This is fucking hilarious watching Organa get captured at the border. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the plans to the Death Star.

>building a wall between Skyrim and Elsweyr
>Skooma and Moonsugar prices skyrocketing
Thanks Trump

inb4
>Skyrim and Elsweyr got shared borders

Not gonna lie, former Eggman voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Eggman crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the chaos emeralds.

So Elsweyr should be banned but not goddamned Black Marsh? Keep hiding behind your hypocrisy and mental gymnastics Drumpfric-kin, this ban is nothing but racism

>not knowing the Skyrim's independence was an Thalmor trick to control the inferior mer and the humans

>First Order
>Death Star plans
Did you just learn about Star Wars last year?

>skyrim belongs to its original peoples

so when are you leaving nords?

t. snow elf

Fuck off back to your basem..cavern

t. thalmor defence force

100% nordic here
Im from Whiterun, I swear.

just stop

Went to the face changer too often.

White run and east = non nord

Why is the Oblivion Crisis not counted? An estimated 50 people were killed (which was about 10% of the population of Cyrodil). It was one of the biggest disasters in history.

them lizard fucks aren't stealing and bringing in skooma tho are they senpai?

DUNMER NUFFIN

shit, just realized Skyrim predicted the 2016 elections.
In that case, is Trump a pupet of the jews?? (the Thalmor)

Argonia es NOOOOORRRDDD

REDGUARDS BTFO

aight whatchu sayin about me swit?

Fuck off you blind cunt

Not gonna lie, former Imperial Soldier here. This is fucking hilarious watching Ulfric make Skyrim free again.But in all seriousness we couldn't let her become the High Queen of Skyrim.

Yeah, it's not like there is a city in Cyrodiil near the Skyrim border that's populated by Nords and filled with Nord Archetect- oh wait.

Fucking BOOM

Also stop hating on the A-Dog, you fucking Sup Forumsirgins

Fucking BOOM

Fucking BOOM

They wanted a endless civil war
A skyrim under the empire or a free skyrim is still a huge threat to the elves
Ulfric was never under the control of the elves but they tried to manipulate him

Jesus did you even play the game and read the dossier? The game is pretty much a 2016 election simulator though

Cyrodiil = The US and Canada
Skyrim = Northern Europe

So yeah

Not gonna lie, former Rohirrim horse-lord here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sauron get BTFO by the alliance of mortals and elves. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy throw the ring in the lava.

BY AZURA IT IS LIKE ANUDA RETURN

>burgerrims and imperials fighting over an icy shithole

feelin real cozy here in black marsh

Me too, I live in the Cloud District. Do you get to it very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

>harkon actually forced his wife and daughter to have sex with this guy, who literally fucked them to death

wew lad

I'll have you know there's no
PUSSSSSSIIIEEEEEEEE~~~

wtf i hate stormcloaks now

Fucking BOOM

>molagbal
>Moloch/
>/Bal
>belok
>literally the god that the niggers sacrifice chickens to

Are niggers demons? Are coalburners literally making a deal with the devil?
It goes down in the deal

Not gonna lie, former hero of the triforce here. This is fucking watching Ganondorf trying to kidnap Zelda again. But in all seriousness HA ! HYAH ! RAAH ! YAAH !

BUILD WALL

Ulfric is controlled opposition to weaken the empire.

THA BLACK HORSE CURRYA IS FAYK NEWS

Not gonna lie, former Asgore supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching his majesty get shanked by a kid. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy have the human souls.

Not gonna lie, former Valentine supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching the president get his ass beat by a cripple. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy have the corpse parts.

I wish someone would mod in additional interactions to expand on her character. I'd love to help her actually rule and lez the fuck out with her every night.

Anti-thalmor is a code word for anti-mer

No but they do bring over assassins to murder our people

Don't call them assassins. The culturally sensitive term is Shadowscale.

Cuckon's used goods daughteru has a nice VA though

Not gonna lie, former N'Zoth supporter here. Ywaq puul skshgn: on'ma yeh'glu zuq. But in all seriousness the shadow's hunger cannot be sated.

Hey! Listen!