Was the Sandy Hook massacre a hoax?

Redpill me on the Sandy Hook shooting, Sup Forums. Was it a government ploy to push stricter gun control laws? Was Adam Lanza a Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8
awakenvideo.org/2014/03/sandy-hook-line-and-sinker-psy-op-best-docuvid-on-the-net/
nydailynews.com/news/national/sandy-hook-elementary-school-destruction-begins-article-1.1496521
youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM
youtube.com/watch?v=kDczJbiwWv4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury,_Nevada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozyorsk,_Chelyabinsk_Oblast
youtube.com/watch?v=aUH4yBdFn1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

It was all a prank brah.

Sandy Hook was real, if it was to take our guns away it certainly didnt work now did it?

Yea. Lots of people have made honest efforts to expose the coverup. It's not hard to find on the net. Don't ask us to recite it for you. Just go look it up?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>no funerals
>no real crime scene photos
>parents of dead kids laughing and joking when they don't think the cameras are rolling

100% bullshit

>Was it a government ploy to push stricter gun control laws?

If so, it was all for naught. Pic very much related.

Is there footage of the attack anywhere? Certainly an event like that would have been caught on the security cameras.

yes it was a hoax they where trying to pull a AUS

Biggest piece of evidence right here

my aunt lives about 20minutes from sandy hook, it was definitely real

Definitely fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8

cool meme lad

Yes.

I just realized that my daughter's elementary school has no security cameras. WTF?! HD Cams are so fucking cheap..

Yes

Really couldn't say for sure but there was something fishy as fuck about it.

shitty b8 btw

awakenvideo.org/2014/03/sandy-hook-line-and-sinker-psy-op-best-docuvid-on-the-net/

anyone interested should watch this, well put together

Not all schools have security cams as ridiculous as it sounds. Do you realize how many people would have to be "in on" this hoax? Essentially the entire town. This conspiracy is absurd. Now is the time for you to call me a shill like the low-iq schizo that you are..

There's not even photos of the corpses. Students or teachers. At the crime scene or during autopsy.

If Sup Forums can't find photos of corpses they don't exist.

sandy (((hook)))

Most recent redpill I heard on it was why weren't there any bloody footprints in the halls or anywhere. You go into a shooting scene and you don't know if anyone is still alive in the piles so you don't take care not to step in blood while running around checking for injured. Not that you could avoid the pools of blood from a dozen bleeders. And you don't know if there's anyone in the next room so you would be going room to room checking things out.

There are a lot of public crime scene photos that should have them.

Counterpoints?

watch the video I posted dude, Newtown is a CIA town just like langley, va. It would have been very easy for them to pull this off

and all public schools have cameras and have had them for a long time. Even in rural areas they do, and poor folks don't live in newtown

>If Sup Forums can't find photos of corpses they don't exist.

Great logic! You must be a very well respected man amongst your peers.

>Essentially the entire town.

Or just the main players. Everyone else only knows what they're told.

Former Lanza supporter here. It's hillarious watching Sandy Hook crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get his hands on an AR-15.

well-played

anyone who thinks this was real is a complete fool. Obama was in on it. Newtown is populated exclusively by shills and people who work for the government.

>what are crisis actors

It had all the signs of a false flag. Plus they were really sloppy with the crisis actors who pretended to be victims.

Only the mentally deficient would come to the conclusion that it was a hoax. Gotta start using your brains kiddos.

>Only the mentally deficient would come to the conclusion that it was not a hoax

FIFY

Welcome to Sup Forums, you're here forever you fucking leaf

Also, why did they demolish Sandy Hook when they didn't at least rename Columbine High?
nydailynews.com/news/national/sandy-hook-elementary-school-destruction-begins-article-1.1496521

only liberals believe this shit. Open your fucking eyes man

Gene Rosen here. I swear those kids stopped at my house and played with toys. I miss them soooo much...boo hooo

youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM

This is what redpilled me on SH.

theres some videos that even columbine was a hoax

everytime u see movies made about shootings\events its usually falseflags

i'll post the link again
if you doubt this was a hoax, watch this video and consider what it has to say.
If you are intelligent, you are willing to question it at least, regardless of the conclusions you come to.

>seeing this for the sixth time today

Hope you're getting paid to Copy pasta. Otherwise it would be a literal waste of time

i think the police report said they were stacked up in the bathroom, p weird shit

>ID:zZZ
Confirmed asleep. Get woke, faggot.

The difference is Columbine actually happened whereas Sandy Hook was an obvious falseflag. They destroyed the school as a way to bury the evidence, or lack of evidence I should say

I know we are on Sup Forums and we laugh at dead people etc but if you weren't such a newfag you would know Sandy Hook is off limits. My neighbour just moved in next door; he had his kid head blown off at sandy hook.

there's a difference between sandy hook and columbine though, in that there is camera footage from the inside of the school showing them blowing shit up and shooting people

Clearly a liar.

No funerals? I attended Rachel D'Avino's funeral.

CT fag reporting in. My family knew her family.

CTR is invading, don't give them (You)'s

>Two different kids
> not even the same dress

Why would they be this sloppy? To mock and troll conspiratards?

Have you seen neos drivers license?
Wuddabout Simpsons with the twin towers?

no, a teacher and about ten(?) students hid in a teacher's bathroom that was about 3'x5'. with a door that swings in.

>numbers are probably wrong and there may have been some dead in a bathroom. not keeping notes.

How much longer is this copypasta gonna be shitposted? It was funny maybe twice at most

This is also true. Not to mention there were actually multiple photos of the victims released, including Dylan and Eric after they became an hero

hmmm

I have seen 3 of these posts talking about Sandy Hook like in 5 minutes.

Whats going on

Holy shit, they did a piss poor fucking job on this false flag. What, they didn't have any jews around to make sure they did it right?

WTF there is a cartel named sandy hook as well?

>DreamJamWorld
>Is that story true
>Well of course its true, but it may have not happened.

The Truth is the Journey you take.

youtube.com/watch?v=kDczJbiwWv4

I collect famous crime scene photos. It's a macabre hobby I'll admit but the point is there's always leaked photos of these kinds of ghastly scene, except for sandy hook elementary.

Here's one photo from that day but I've not seen any post mortem of any of the victims.

Kek

Who and Why did they not request the Life Star Helicopters knowing that children and school staff are seriously injured and clinging to life? Those are one of the quickest and effective medical services they could have received and NO trauma helicopters were ever requested.. Again.. NO trauma helicopters for the victims..but we had a helicopter recording the scene.. 2. Who and Why did they not allow the Paramedics and the EMT’S inside the Sandy Hook School to treat the seriously injured or those children and school staff clinging to life? 3. Who declared all 20 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first 11 minutes? Think about it... 26 people declared dead within the first 11 MINUTES?? Also Connecticut law states that only a doctor can declare them legally dead.. 4. Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive? 5. Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times like three to 11 times since they did not allow the paramedics and EMT’S inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School? 6. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury hospital not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?

Look up the date of his death certificate and the day the shooting occurred.

The shooting was real. If God fearing citizens were still teachers would all have had guns on them and would have assblasted that shithead.

Daily reminder that anyone who is given the responsibility of caring for todays youth and doesn't carry a firearm is an actual faggot.

If mass shootings can happen and if you can prevent them by having a gun, why wouldnt you own a gun and shoot the fuck out of someone trying to commit a mass shooting.

Inb4 no guns. Checkout the "gun free zone shit" one more time.

>he had his kid head blown off at sandy hook.

Pics or it never happened

where was this? they weren't apparent in the live chopper video nor any other video.

It was a hoax. Just like the Quebec shooting was actually done by a Muslim.

Real govt anti gun conspiracies are like operation fast and Furious and the other Obama gun sale scheme to cartels in Mexico.

This other shit is larpers

All the kids shot got shot like 6-10 times each, this photo is not from SH

No, kids died and Alex Jones is lying and making money off you clowns.

Pics? Seeing as how you're a Mexican, asking for a picture of a headless corpse is a good way to culturally enrich them.

lmfao. good one. i give you a (you) because i acknowledge good jokes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury,_Nevada

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozyorsk,_Chelyabinsk_Oblast

nice opinions man, wow. it would be literally impossible

It's from a Cleveland elementary school shooting

That's not from Sandy Hook. That's from the Cleveland Elementary School shooting from 1989. The guy who posted this needs to fuck off.

What day was it?
What city did it take place in?

Bait or shill? I honestly don't know.

If his head wasn't blown off then it would have been open casket. But he was told the body was in there. If any of that even happened.

I only bought one fucking filter m8

fpbp

watch the video I linked to above, has nothing to do with alex jones, explains every angle if you will just watch it

as long as you retards keep replying to it

It is a false flag operation. 27 deaths and only one injury is very hard to accomplish, even by people with military experience. Also the lack of crime scene photos, the fact they bulldozed the school, and the way that he got in is just too fishy

That's objectively wrong, I know of three public schools in bumfuck Indiana that have no security cameras as of at least 2 weeks ago.

Convenient

It was in Newtown, CT. Not sure what day, maybe one or two weeks after the shooting

Nice one Australia

How many of those schools practiced school shooter exercises in the last 2 months? Sandy Hook did. They were proclaiming how ready the school was prepared for such a scenario.

they need to get their shit together then. There are pictures of the sandy hook school with cameras on the outside of it

Absolutely a hoax, a failed catalyst for enacting strict gun control.

>Rachel D'Avino's funeral
She wasn't one of the kids, though. She was a school volunteer. The kids never had funerals.

>Only seen this six times today
I see it in almost every other thread

oh wow that just confirms it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aUH4yBdFn1w

any answers eye witnesses?

Provide proof

Good point

So? If Rachel was shot and died, that proves the shooting happened.

It's posted so often it's already gone meta.

all the kids who 'died' sang at the superbowl a few months later look it up they all look identical to the pictures they showed on the news