Are any of you fags unironically pro choice? If so explain why

Are any of you fags unironically pro choice? If so explain why

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/04/abortion-and-white-nationalism/
princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/wdhbb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not pro choice, it's pro murder

So true. Any woman that kills her own child should be put in jail.

Non-whites get a disproportionate amount of abortions. Abortions literally mean less non-whites walking around.

People who are Pro-Murder justify it for their own selfish needs and to avoid responsibility of their degenerate actions and call it logic.

Life is Life.

Hang murderers, we used to hang them in Canada

It's really just lazy whores that don't want to take responsibility for a life they created

huh...

I was pro-life about 30 seconds ago...

Non-whites get a disproportionate amount of abortions.
I don't want to be a minority in a white founded country.

Right here m8.

Moralfags can just kill themselves.

Abortion means less niggers, less Asians, less spics, and less white trash, it doesn't bother me a bit.

It keeps the nigger population in check

yes bc a fertilized egg isn't a person silly.

counter-currents.com/2016/04/abortion-and-white-nationalism/

Because I don't care about babies.

I'm pro life. After I jack off, I put all my sperm in a temperature-controlled agar solution to make sure they each have a chance at to live out their lives.

Each one is human life, as far as I'm concerned. If you kill them prematurely, you're a murderer.

ITS MURDER HANG THEM

If have a severe lack of understanding of what makes a human a human.

Science needs to define what the fuck life is.

Grandma is too old to function, is unconscious and will never be woken up, is being kept alive with machines, and we are OK with her family letting her die because "she deserves peace."

We have a human growing that is being kept alive by another organism, is unconscious and won't gain full awareness for some time, yet there's a debate about who and what controls that human growing.

Personally, if it doesn't have measurable brain activity and is in the best interests of the mother, what is there to debate? It's a clump of cells. Same as your dying grand parent after they lose consciousness.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yeah, nah.

Morally reprehensible but legally necessary to an extent.

And you understand? Then why not share your insight with the rest of us?

Because

A: If it cannot think for itself, it is not alive.

B: Why would a rape victim want to keep the kid?

So you're obviously against the death penalty, correct?

Most people on Sup Forums are pro-choice. It's just the ironic and unironic christcucks that virtue signal on these threads just after posting a 3-paragraph post on why niggers and jews deserve a genocide on some other thread. To these people, any city of islamists abroad is less valuable than any single unthinking, unfeeling clump of cells.

Being pro-choice means you're anti-nigger and anti-single-mom.

Yes.

I'm a bastard, Good genes don't get chosen by only pure-breds. If we want a strong tommorow, then we need to start prioritizing good genes over degenerate ones.

killing fetuses violates the nap

A human is conceived from two other humans, a male and a female. Simple biology.

Fetuses are weak. To do with the weak as you will is the birthright of the mighty.

No, God said we have to put certain people to death like homos

In a vacuum I would have no opinion one way or the other, but in this political climate I have to take sides and I've sort of been forced into being pro-life, even though I don't really give a shit.

Cheaper than welfare.
Women would get abortions or kill their kids anyways
Less people from broken homes
Abortion numbers are going down

Still think it's murder.

MURDER IS WRONG
HANG THESE BABY KILLERS

Is that what the nog who fucks your wife tells you?

While I want people to take responsibility for their actions, I also don't want subhuman degenerate filth raising children. They are almost guaranteed to become raving leftists, just like their retarded parents.

I would therefore consider myself pro-abortion. Let them kill the baby, but shoot them afterwards, too.

What if the child consents, though?

There is certainly no reason to stop other people from aborting a baby I do not want to exist

My mom's a nurse. There are Puerto Rican women who've had more abortions by age 20 than they have fingers on their hand. They use it as a form of birth control. And you know what? Good. I don't want their stinky spic babies running around anymore than they do.

I'm pro-choice, but I don't think the government should pay for it. I don't think the government should help you if you and your 12 kids are starving, either. I want them all to just do us a favor and die.

There is a middle ground.
Abortion as a form of birth control is evil
BUT
Not everything that comes out of a woman's vagina was meant to live.

Woman's egg
>gets fertilized
Still the woman's egg
>water breaks
Woman's egg cracks open
>baby pops out
New life begins. Miracle of Birth.

Why not, we kill people over stupid shit all the time. If we have no attachment to the fetus, and the fetus has no significant memories, why not whip it into a fine paste so we have less welfare families. Just don't make me pay for it.

damn right i am

Abortion should not be funded by tax payers

i wouldn't say make it illegal, but everyone should no it's wrong and never do it

I'm not pro-choice, but I am proabortion.
I'm also prosterilisation.

I'm pro choice too, God gave us free will so we can make a choice but if you make the wrong choice and murder your baby you should be hanged that's a fact

retards are the obvious exception, those babies were taken to the woods in the old days as well

pro-life = anti-white

>Science needs to define what the fuck life is.
We've already known for thousands of years what life is.
Breathing = alive
Not breathing = dead

I really want to be, because I think there's nothing more disgusting than a woman disposing her potential child, but those women who would actually consider an abortion in the first place (i.e. more and more women) would probably raise their kids like garbage if they were forced to look after them, and that just isn't right for the kid either.

personally I don't care if you abort. Its your sin and your choice, but I wouldn't let my wife have an abortion.

>her body
You only possess that which you can defend. It's the government's body.

i'm so pro choice i think that abortion should be the only choice

just lmao at these drumpfcucks

>killing fetuses
Not alive
not a "killing"

yes

but i still think it's murder and the woman should get her tubes tied for being an irresponsible whore

Because we have enough people as it is and if you want to kill your offspring then I'd rather you do it now then waste even more taxpayer money on a littlw ahit you don't care about.

Would never have one though, I'm not a savage.

Abortion kills more blacks every year than shooting.

It's essentially legalized racial genocide. By banning abortion nationwide, you're just gonna see a rise in black children that will devastate the country in 15 years.

>Let them kill the baby,
It's illegal to kill babies.

Not illegal to have abortions.

Are you always this confused?

Fuck where's that doctorate
1991 or some shit
anyone have a link?

>unironically

first, lets figure out what you imagine that word to mean

I actually work at a planned Parenthood. I'm not a doctor but I am pretty important to the procedures.

Fetuses don't "breathe."

>You only possess that which you can defend. It's the government's body
That might be true in Canada, but in the free world, women's rights are respected

>but i still think it's murder and the woman should get her tubes tied for being an irresponsible whore
A woman's rights do not depend on your idiotic opinions.

RARE

It's definitely murder but I can't see a downside of less illegitimate black children so I'm all for it

1 less nigger is good. Too bad mudslimes don't get too many abortions, those devilish fucks need to not be born at all, instead of their freakishly large birth rates.

less traffic.

>Fuck where's that doctorate
That woman Ph.D that argued to keep Terri Schiavo alive on the machine?

She's lost in her own bullshit.

This is a fucking stupid debate. In 1900 it could be easily claimed that life started at the time the child was delivered, and even then maybe statistically only 8/10ths of the time. In 2050, birth control will have progressed to the point that the only people getting abortions will be those for medical necessity and those for literally retarded would-be-mothers.

I love how 'Christians' get riled up about abortion laws because it gives them an outlet for their judgmental attitudes. There is nothing in the Jesus' philosophy that would give a justification for holding a non-Christian to any laws whatsoever.

>Fetuses don't "breathe."
Perfect. Not alive.

I'm interested in progressing humanity as a species. I believe in encouraging children to be brought into the world at the right time, when they can flourish in a supportive environment. That is, when I can avoid bringing a child into a life of poverty and with struggling parents who are so stressed out that it impacts how well they can care for the child.

I think letting children into the world who you know are likely to suffer weakens humanity and society.

I think it's ludicrous someone would rather have bring a welfare child into the world, knowing they'll be leeching off the system when that same money could go to supporting 5 children who are already in the program.

It's a simple and obvious choice, yet people are so caught up in their beliefs or ideologies that they can't see the greater picture at hand. Like they've never thought of humanity as a collective organism and the best course of action for us as a species. No it's all about the individual justifying their morality, seeking out and eradicating the evil, not realizing that their very pursuit of evil is an evil of itself, fuck. You guys are exhausting.

It disproportionately impacts minorities.

I'm pro-abortion, I don't really give a fuck about the right to choose. I think it would be better if more people got abortions, I don't see human life as valuable and I don't see life as a gift.

>cheaper than welfare

Really the only suitable answer. Society doesn't need to pay for some shmuck's mistake

Nope. Stop killing baby keks. It's not your body that is being savaged. you can only abort if you kill it with your bare hands sick fuckos.

Ah, but "legal death" is the lack of breathing AND a heartbeat. Fetuses have those after 3 or 4 weeks.

i hate babies, they're pieces of shit from their first breath to their retirement homes

>tfw I agree with a leaf
Somethings not right here.
Oh there's the leaf I know and hate

On one hand in the US being pro choice directly correlates to fewer minorities.

I've always been mildly pro life though. Now especially I'm very pro life, watching Lena Dunham shriek about mah rights muh uterus, would be absolutely incredible.

I sorta agree that abortion within the first half of the first trimester is probably okay.

>filename
kek

Whatever abortion is not funded by taxpayers will turn into a person funded by taxpayers

Read--->W E L F A R E

>Ah, but "legal death" is the lack of breathing AND a heartbeat. Fetuses have those after 3 or 4 weeks
So the umbilical cord can be cut then?

Found it
>princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/wdhbb.html
Conversation over, (((pro-choice))) on suicide watch

if you hate humans you should start by killing yourself

obviously i'm against welfare too genius.

but note, we don't have detroit-like issues up here like you do.

It's got half the criteria of life. Legally it's half alive. The fuck do we do with that?

Because I think until a certain point the fertilized egg is not human.

Tell me when the fertilized egg becomes a human, and explain why.

Abortion kills fuck loads of niggers.

Yes, along with mudslimes infesting the world, please.

How is it not human? A fertilized egg is literally the beginning of all human life.

not for abortion, just against niggers

A human has human rights once it has a cognizant awareness of him or herself. This occurs at around the age of 2. I support abortion and infanticide when necessary. Although I will say that a woman who uses abortion as a birth control is clearly mentally deranged and I would not associate with her

Nobody sane is pro-infanticide.

I don't give a fuck so long as both parties consent to it.