Fucking leftists are all about Emotions, they never think about anything

>Fucking leftists are all about Emotions, they never think about anything
>n-no don't get an abortion omg thats so EVIL WOW!!!
>STOP KILLING BABIES!!!!
>no I wont pay attention to science i want to ignore it and cry

hmmmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

conservapedia.com/Abortion
cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/medical-treatments/abortion-and-breast-cancer-risk.html
reddit.com/r/atheism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Science says if you kill your baby before it's born you'll get breast cancer
This is God punishing you

>This is God punishing you

>rate of breast cancer suddenly goes up when you sin
>DURRR ITS NOT GOD XD
Atheists are retarded

I won't care less if it's within less than 12 weeks, at a point where it definitely didn't develop anything resembling a functional mind yet, but abortion after that is kinda scummy.

lol.

Dude what

The moment the egg is fertilised it's a human, when that human is aborted at any age whether it's 1 minute old or 9 months old it's murder

conservapedia.com/Abortion
>Breast cancer rates increase by more than six times for women who have abortion, according to a recent study.[2] Additional victims of abortion also include after-born children, who have a higher rate of premature birth and birth defects due to the harm caused by a prior abortion.

I can understand struggling on by by your own laziness and get a bunch of C's, but how the fuck do you fail exam after exam after exam without dropping out for the whole semester?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

oh my god, you found the proof god exists. Heil Canada

The proof he exists is in the bible it's his word

not gonna lie I was a drumpf supporter
whats my endgame ?

>Abortion causes breast cancer
Holy shitballs I needed a daily dose of kek. Lmfao

cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/medical-treatments/abortion-and-breast-cancer-risk.html

Even the cancer website agrees with God!

>after that
Abortion is scummy from T-0.

Well yeah, that's because woman's body was in the process of preparing for breastfeeding and then that process was interrupted.

You don't need "it's God!!1!" to explain something like that.

you canada though.

>literally ignoring science and thinks it's god

woah

Yeah, God is punishing her for murder
God created science

If you're not pretending, I'm starting to get actually worried.

There's faith, and then there's absolutist lunacy.

>Still, a full-term pregnancy after age 30 is linked to a higher risk of breast cancer than never giving birth.

Damn god sure is cool. Women over 30 can get cancer from getting pregnant too.

Please be a joking. Please know how retarded that is, even to a theist.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

It's not lunacy it's fact
I wasn't saying that website is 100% correct, it's a feminist atheist anti Christ website so they have to teach women to abort their kid so they won't get "cancer"
It's not retarded it's fact

Would you be less offended if he would've used Allah instead of God?

See, my judgment on this isn't really based on religion. I tend to prioritize mind over all else. If no mind is there to experience death or pain, it doesn't truly concern me.

It would be just as retarded, no matter the religion.

I'm not sure you will shill for long if you don't Muslim love

>badass tough guy American
>vote trump because he ain't no cuck
>terrified of terrorists
>petrified of mexicans
>shit my pants when I see a black guy walk toward me
>L...Liberal pussies!

Religion is just a code word liberals made up because they live in a different reality from normal people. Being a religious fundamentalist Christian is just plain old common sense, but liberal nut jobs changed the definition of common sense

I like you canada-man. Do you wear a cape?

Dude, I'm not even religious and I'm *still* Deus Vult type nonetheless. No need to lecture me.

Yea alright Sahid, nobody is scared of 5 feet muslims or Congoids, the tall ones are confided to the NBA.

No I don't

Oh, okay. So you *are* trolling.

So what you're saying is that god created the universe?

Are you actually retarded?

I never troll ever, especially when I'm not preaching Gods word. I love God more than anything and it's thanks to God and his word that I am where I am today and I want to share this blessing with everyone.
If you ignore God, if you reject God, if you hate God you're allowing Satan to control your life

>believing some bitch 2000 years ago got pregnant as a virgin because God impregnated her

She cheated on her husband and lied, and you're talking for it millenia later. The ultimate cucks.

No I'm not it's a fact, the bible is Gods word this is just common sense but liberals HATE God, so they pushed this word religion to seperate common sense from God

>being against human deaths that could have been prevented is thinking with your emotions

No she didn't, how could she give birth to Gods son if she cheated? If she were an adulterer she would be put to death

>implying I care about abortion

there are moments in which this critic makes sense. But the mere fact that some people think abortion is imoral has nothing to do with it, because it can be justified racionally: it is an action against life or the iminence of life.

The feelign accusation has a lot to do with the fact of using emotions and suffering as arguments. "I am crying, therefore I am right". "look how these people are suffering because of your decision" (even if said decision avoided more suffering)

??

Honest to God, I wish you could fuck yourself. I truly wish you were capable of just ass-ramming yourself to death for that fucking mongoloid of a response you just presented to all of us. You fucking sat there, and typed out that fucking abortion of a post and probably chuckled to yourself as you went about your day. I seriously just called an old friend to find a coke dealer for me so I could properly verbally acoste you in the feverish state Im currently in. No shit. I just stopped for an hour to buy some coke and came back home to tell you how fucking terribly cuntish and off-putting whatever the fuck you just wrote was. I hope your dad died when you were young and your mom married some refugee from North Korea who became your step-dad. Because you clearly were taught by a sub-human on how to act like a fucking person. Youre a miscarriage of a fucking person. Your fucking refugee father failed you, and failed us. So fuck off with that shit you call an "opinion", and next time just look at pictures of Rome or space or something instead of deciding to contribute anywhere. Because why the fuck not? It would have more of an impact than whatever the fuck you felt you did here today. Fucking cunt. You literal mong.

Meet me at fucking timmies fight now and I will fucking fuck you up

Based Leaf.

>Using Normiebook memes
Into the trash it goes

>mfw you go to hell for doubting God and this Leaf

Liberals don't hate God. Liberals just disregard God as a fairytale that was useful for keeping populations in check thousands of years ago.

The Liberal world has moved on from God, because it's an absolutely ridiculous idea that you'd have to be a mongoloid or a con artist to still preach.

If you read the bible as often as you shitposted maybe that sodomite Satanist Trudeau wouldn't be our prime minister

They hate God because they don't believe him, they reject him and it's killing our society.

Holy shit rekt

Thats the most painfully pathetic non-statement Ive heard yet on Reddit. This entire fucking site is for reading bullshit and then talking about it. Youre seriously the least motivated and least interesting cunt Ive come across here. Nothing personal kid, but try visualizing your mom on her first date awkwardly blowing a guy in the back of his '74 Charger. Shes wearing a yellow top. Enjoy that for the next 3 minutes :)

Damn this leaf is based AS FUCK!

Do you feel the same about Allah? Do you believe the world would be better if we were all Muslims?

Its a leftist baby, the chance of it developing something close to a human brain is next to nill.

Bahaha low energy leaf can't handle the bantz.

>0,02 have been deposited in your account

I'll feel better
Inshallah

As a supporter of eugenics I fully support abortion.
I don't really give a shit if it is technically murder or not.
It vastly lowers non-white birthrates relative to white birthrates so its a-ok.

>acoste
accost
ac·cost
əˈkôst,əˈkäst
verb
past tense: accosted; past participle: accosted
approach and address (someone) boldly or aggressively.
"reporters accosted him in the street"
synonyms: confront, call to, shout to, hail, address, speak to;

#feelthebern

No because Allah is Satan, read the bible! SATAN IS THE GREATEST DECIEVER!
The bible even warns he can disguise himself as an angel, the Catholic Church (Satans church) lied to you, the bible says he's on earth and he's walking amongst us and you know where he is? He's in the Middle East leading the Muslims

ALLAH IS THE GREATEST DECIEVER read the Koran and compare it to the Bible Allah is Satan!
Allah asks you to do the opposite of what God asks, why? Because he's Satan
Every single Muslim will die in Hell

>Youre
you're
yo͝or,yôr/Submit
contraction
you are.
"you're an angel, Deb!"

#feelthebern

I finally have a reason to post this.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

8/11 troll

>a fucking leaf
The Bible itself is not proof of god's existence. Without extrabiblical evidence it all can be dismissed as fiction.

You are retarded

Funny how messing with the hormones to a body part involved in rapid chemical production can increase cancer chance in that organ.
I'd be interested to find if it's because of the practice used in india or results are consistent with Western nations.

I never troll, I've been preaching the bible here for months every single day
The proof is that you exist and everything else

Or maybe they're just causing a sin? How come hormone changes from pregnancy don't kill you?

You're a big guy.

>Atheists are retarded
they are though

>w-what do you mean stop raw dogging chad and take responsibility for my actions WAAAAAAAAAAAH

That proof can be used for any religion though. There is a few historical records from around the time of Jesus that can be used as much better evidence than this. Claiming that the bible existing and people existing is enough to prove anything fucking stupid.

>Bible is god's work
If the bible is indeed a divine revelation, how come we find similar myths like the garden of Eden and the Flood in mesopotamia, Much before moses gets his divine revelation?

You know that the Muslim God and the Christian God are the same thing right? Just with very slightly different interpretations?

It's not like Christians are the falcons and Muslims are the pats. You're both on the same team, just with different ideas on tactics.

If you're not a troll, you should kys.

>The proof is that you exist and everything else
How is this more viable evidence that a christian god exists and not muslim or jewish gods?

You are serious?

>Leader

Designated shitting person.

It can't be used for any religion, only Christianity is real
Because it's true, how come every country on Earth believes the capital of Canada is Ottawa? Because it's true
No they aren't, how come Allah teaches the opposite of God?
Rape is okay
Murder is okay
Incest is okay
Idolatry is okay
Polygamy is okay

Non christcucks on the right generally don't have issue with early abortion, especially for niggers.

reddit.com/r/atheism/

You should go have fun there. triggering liberals.

One of those aren't me
Because there is only one God
Muslims reject him because they worship Satan
Kikes reject him because they murdered his Son

Based Pablo gets it

Have you even read the Bible you fucking retard?

I would be banned from Reddit instantly because the Kikes don't like when you preach about God, how come it's always a kike pushing for secularisation?
They want us to burn in Hell

What did I say that's wrong?

Nothing. Gas the snakes, fag war now

>If she were an adulterer she would be put to death
Sounds like a good reason to lie.
>How did you get pregnant Maria?
>I-I- I dunno Jo. Must be some blessing. Yeah yeah, exactly a blessing. Some dream I had. There was me and a... a holy... ghost? Yes a holy ghost. And then I woke up and bazinga I was pregnant
>good thing you didn't cheat on me Ria. Let me be the cuckfather and raise that kid of god.

He means that there is some contradictions within the bible too.

Christianity, Islam and Judaism have same God, they are Semitic religions...only the values are different

Don't you think God would have punished her? Look at every adulterer and fornicator, they have a miserable life I never met an adulterer who was happy all of them are hooked on drugs and alcohol and will probably die by the time they're 30.
Thre is none

That's a lie
Jews have no God, they're the synagogue of Satan they worship Satan, they're leading the Muslims to Europe and the west to destroy Christianity because they hate us. That's why they murdered Gods son, the Muslims are just a pawn in the kikes game they worship Satan their unholy book goes competeley against Gods word

>Pro life people are only religious nut jobs who also deny science
Well then why did Stalin ban abortion?

>Jews have no God
oh boy...also who created Satan? Think about that...

I believe in God but you're completely retarded and wrong in every aspect

good post

God created everything, he didn't create Satan as evil Satan became evil, read Genesis everything God made was good