Enough is enough. Brazil is white and here's the proof:

Enough is enough. Brazil is white and here's the proof:

>inb4 amerilards calling me a monkey

How come all these people are not robbed and murdered?

how did they get that many monkeys into one street!?

look at all those light skinned branch hangars, cute desu

>americunt
>potato nigger
>white

you're white

>this shit hole
>white
Yeah, no. The south is white but that's it.

I don't understand what's happening here.

the south is white european brazilian, the rest are disgusting third worlder savages

Where are the whites from? Germany?

OP is trying to shitpost. I'm just stating that only the southern brazilian states are white.

>Brazil is white
Stopped reading right then and there.

Germans/north italians/pooland/dutch, varying by region in the south. though, my mother was norwegian, blonde/blue eyed.

Most of them are from Italy. Then there are the germans, polonians, spaniards, and russians.

he said white, spaniards are probably not white in his view.

I saw a german model from there (SI's Cintia Dicker, too lazy to post pics) and sort of freaked that a redhead white person would live in Brazil.

Learned something today

But you are the little buggers crawling on America, silly.

Whitest country coming through, Eurabians need not reply.

Go eat a banana and calm down you damn dirty ape.

They're not that rare, in the south. She was born in Rio Grande do Sul, which is one of the whitest states, of course she'd be white.

Brazil whitest in second.

>ancestry
All pardos.

They are being driven to the rape caves by the Morlocks

Most came from the mediterranean; Italy, Portugal, Spain.
Then you have germanics and slavs; Germany, Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Ukraine; Russia.

Oddly enough most of the european immigration to Brazil gathered up on the southern states, away from the more tropical zones.

Fuck me. Check out the jew nose on the 3rd from the left.

>im not white therefore nobody else can be
crawl back to your favela disgusting carioca ape.

Neat. Good for you guys.

How's the job situation there fampai? I heard the economy was rough right now

>arrested

essa vadia me dá um tesão danado. apenas imagino como o buraquinho dela deve ser rosinha igual seus lindos lábios. gozava dentro sem regretar. :3

any more of her?

Why must you ruin it for me, user?
I wouldn't mind sweeping her ashes, if you catch my drift.

What are some nice places to visit in this white part of southern Brazil? I feel like all we in the USA ever hear about is Rio. I'd like to visit sometime.

Brazil is not white but Rio is. I still love Brazil. Your country is corrupt and insanely dangerous but it is still one of the most intriguing nations in the world. The aboriginals in the amazon are a very interesting and valuable people. There is no nation in the world like Brazil. In 100 years it will be even stranger, paradise of the rich, host of the isolated.

Imagination is the essence of discovery.

they need some nordestinos to enrich them

fuckinell son not when Im drinking water please

There is no goddamn fucking way that I'm gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>white part of southern Brazil

Please don't fall for this meme. Go look it up on Google maps, it's a shithole. Fevala like in Rio.