Blue Pilled > Red Pilled > Black Pilled > White Pilled

Blue Pilled > Red Pilled > Black Pilled > White Pilled

Is it safe to say that this is the most rational pattern for a critical mind ?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

there is no black pill

The final redpill is learning there is an infinite amount of redpills

Bogpill> all your pills

The bogpill is a white pill you dindu

there's a black pill, and it's saying that everything is hopeless and you go down as an individual instead of a spark of hope for those around you

Let's me put it that way

Ignorant > Aware > Hopeless > Hope

I'm mostly white pill now, but when I'm laying in bed late at night and just start thinking I can get black pilled from a "The eternal pendulum will eventually swing back making all this pointless" perspective

i kind of went blue pill > black pill > redpill

Do you think you'll be further down the white pill once you reach the close end of your life? That is, if you don't die suddenly

what is the white pill? I thought red pill was the end

Turning yourself toward a God and hope. Embrace the superior divinity.

Wasn't there a vote today to ban canada from the intertubes once and for all?

yea i guess ive taken the white pill too in conjunction with the red pill

see pic

Which white pill did you take; a popular existing one or something you made up over time for yourself?

I feel the pattern that I described fits with the high-end scientist being religious narrative

one might say... a pink pill?

I'll show myself out now.That was a leaf tier joke

choosing to believe the likelihood for intelligent design

People shitting out on leaf posters when there's no shitpost on the part is just a big ass irony since it's a detriment to actual exchange. Like a SJW bitching.

Ad Hominem is right in the sticky

Care to expand on what that means to you, genuinely curious

seeing as we cant tell if god exists or not. We have to fool ourselves either way if he does exist or not. I choose to fool myself that he does exist for my own benefit and no one has the authority to tell me otherwise

I fall in the same line as you on that.

I also believe religion is an important part of any collective advancement when facing adversity. While also being a fuel for war itself since deniers face our animal domination instinct.

Can somebody explain all the pills to me?

basically

>the most rational pattern for a critical mind ?
>Blue Pilled

>critical mind
define "Blue Pilled"
define "Critical Mind"

Except I was going to write the same thing until I read your comment. It's less a joke and more a new classification; congratulations!

I'm guessing the black pill is atheism?

How is that hopelessness?

Less atheism, more nihilism

blue pilled is being unaware, be it on a something or the reality of something altogether

critical mind is someone who questions everything and should reject censorship of any kind.

Remind you this is in my own words.

Everybody is blue pilled on some things and red pilled on some others, while being in the balance of
black pilled< < < | > > >white pilled

I've never been fully blackpilled, but before Trump things were looking pretty grim.

Remember we were gonna have to choose between Cruz and Rand Paul? People forget what a BLESSING Trump was. We had nothing going for us.