Remember when news sites asked muslims for their stories and how the ban affected them?

remember when news sites asked muslims for their stories and how the ban affected them?

well...

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/01/29/a_12_year_old_girl_is_stuck_in_djibouti_thanks_to_trump_s_executive_order.html

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/01/29/a_12_year_old_girl_is_stuck_in_djibouti_thanks_to_trump_s_executive_order.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHAHA DOING GODS WORK

>we are the nazi, jews and fake news all at once

Gave me a mighty Kek there.

Only half of those details in the article fit with the email.
Did you write that afterwards or did they simply make up shit based on your email?
Link to the original post?

proof that the email was written before and not after the article?

No freaking way

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAAHA

Fucking keked so hard

I'm gonna need more proof than that but I'm hoping it's real.

>On Thursday, Ahmed Mohammad Ahmed Ali was elated:

Is that name a joke?

tweet it you retards

Hilarious if true. More proofs needed.

come on friends lets just enjoy the laughs

Can someone fill me in on what the deal is please? I can't give slate clicks.

>His daughter is crying a lot, Ali told me, and doesn’t understand why she can’t go to the United States to be with her mother and siblings. When I asked him if there was anything else he wanted me to mention in the story, he said, “It’s not fair.”
Why can't they just move back to Yemen, to their beloved daughter?

>djibouti
I don't even need to read this article to know what's going on here. Well played whichever of you beautiful faggots did this

>slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/01/29/a_12_year_old_girl_is_stuck_in_djibouti_thanks_to_trump_s_executive_order.html
>mfw

fake and gay sadly.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I better get in the fucking cap
hi r/Sup Forums

Also how the fuck does the constitution apply to non citizens. Fuck I just googled and there are instances of the constitution applying to non citizens.

Have doubts on whether it's real... still got a hefty kek out of me user.

Liberalism. Never once.

Wut

Even if this were true, why would this be a good thing? The left thrive on fake news. Trayvon Martin, "Well it doesn't matter if THAT instance was blown out of proportion, the point is that this generally happens a lot". "For example?" "Like Michael Brown!" "That was fake too." "Yeah but it's the PRINCIPLE".

Don't give them more news to point to unless like.. the initials of the person are PEPE so it's obvious as shit or something and you can call them on it in the comments.

>foreigners crying about some bullshit
literally nothing

>1 post by this ID

shill poster spamming this same comment in every thread.

Yeah, that's where every single sob-story about "muh divided family" falls apart.
Nothing is stopping them from entering any of the dozens of other countries that would allow them in and be reunified.

They just don't give enough of a shit about their children to give up the economic benefits. I mean, they shit out like 10 of them anyway so if one gets lost, who cares.

Of course it's not real, they spoke to a legitimate attorney, but we've got to tweet out OP's pic. That shit will spread like wildfire.

^_^

Obviously it's not real. But it is pretty funny.

The Constitution DOES apply to non-citizens however only when they are under US jurisdiction.

Some desert shithole in the other side of the globe is not under US legal jurisdiction.

The trinity of kek.

You did something good for once leaf.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

THISSSS

so now we have evidence of slate setting up a donation page for themselves under false pretenses

>Implying you even voted for Trump

We can see through your lies jew.

Dayum

Shit, your fictional character has a lawyer and a congressmen working with them.

Should have made the name something like KHEK SHAH DILAY

thats not a canadian flag you stupid fuck

set up a go fund me to pay for a lawyer.

They are so desperate to get news holy shit

Nice try