Fucking Shills

They're Baaaaack!!!!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Dude, we're doing this all night.

Here's this guy again. Posting "crash and burn" on all other threads.

PAID SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked you before. Is David Brock paying you or are you an intern?

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Would a paid shill call David Brock a faggot?

This is the only shill in the thread. Fuck off CTR.

i shitpost all the time pretending to shill, it's free (you)'s

The best way to get them. I got about 50 in one thread using that shitty CTR bait.

Not gonna Iie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>I'm totally a racist. Just like you. Fuck niggers, am I right you guys?

Yeah, because Brock IS a fag. A literal fag.

nah dude this has been posted hundreds of times beginning today. this is clearly an organized effort

Bunch of faggot Russian hackers

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

As a former Trump voter I share this sentiment, although I do feel an inclination to lie and say it is not true.

Are you really going to post this in every thread?

See

these are troll posters. NOT CTR. CTR has dispanded. You are going to see nearly as many trolls now we know the Crew's existance. There are other shills posting here too, and they are more developed in meme warfare, more subtle, than what we saw with CTR. Some may even have worked for CTR which is why they seem to have evolved to be more subtle, and blend in a little better. Still pretty easy to spot, because they do fuck up. Shame they get so many responses when they do. But as I said, they have enhanced and refined their shitposting ability

Learn to know the difference and techniques

It's time for new Mods, capable of enforcing the sticky once and for all.

Literally nobody is shilling for Hillary. Its a lie cooked up by the republicans to smear her campaign.

Not gonna lie former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

we can see your flag, we already know

that was correct the records stated goal. you think other organizations like that don't exist?

it's pathetic isn't it

It's funny how the (((most vocal))) Trump supporters would call you a kike ctr shill as soon as the Jews behind Trump are being named lol.

You are lying

>implying it isn't just shitposters/memeposters doing it specifically for (You)s
>implying it isn't you faggots fault for acknowledging them and being completely incapable of avoiding the bait in the first place

You niggers sicken me. All of you. This bullshit is precisely why so many of us have already sought refuge elsewhere.

If you post like CTR then you are CTR. It isn't some nonsense about pretending to know exactly who it is, it's a binding universal writing standard. I do not want trumpeters one-posting or recopying one image over and over.

that pasta was spammed during october and november and is still going on? damn shills have lost their creativity, Sad!

>01/31/17(Tue)20:52:06 No.110370516
shut the fuck up you're here forever and you're here right now