How much can you earn by being a shill?

How much can you earn by being a shill?
I'm asking for a friend

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Seriously. How much?

My cousin shilled full-time last summer, his rate was 3% of a penny per reply you receive, but they bumped him to 4.5% towards the end of his contract for good results. All-in-all he earned about $8.55 for only about 650 hours of work, pretty decent for just doing what you already do, except more obnoxiously.

It's that for real? Fuck that

I'm gay but those are great tits.

only if you show her full body with face, then ill tell you

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

very nice

We can usually make around 30/hr or so.

>gay

OUT

this

But nice job on tits or gtfo logic there, OP. But this isn't Sup Forums from pre-2010. Sup Forums does not always deliver.

If you're in the US, go to your local craigslist and go to local gigs or events, and search under "political." There are a few protestors/shill advertisements that will pay for you to act like a cuck.

You can start by not posting naked men. Oh thats a woman? I cant tell the difference. Who the fuck gets hard to this garbage are you five?

Why does she have fat
Like she has one job and it requires nothing to do

Those are some grade A chest flabs.

Unless you're Russian, nothing.

That guy's probably right.

This autist has been spamming bait all night.

>How much can you earn by being a shill?
>I'm asking for a friend
Activist jobs are easy to find on craigslist, I walked into one almost by accident

$1500 for a two-day gig is one figure I heard back around the election

The other tits are better.

Thanks, now I have to fap

There are leaked of how much shekels win a CTR. My bad that I didnt saved that shit. But it was all poo people who won more shekels for being a CTR

about 3fiddy

fucking chump change

if you do it for 4-5 months, round-the-clock, you would be able to afford something substantial then

reminder to put "sage" into the 'Options' field

whose tits are those? asking for a friend.

Then I will tell you how you can be a paid shill.

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

for a full service shill?

>sucks on feminism and little fucking bewbz like a 4 year old
Queer

>hurr CTR IS HERE durr

Shut the fuck up with the ctr meme

Not gonna lie, just wanted a closer look at those tits. About perfect.