Be Sup Forums

>be Sup Forums
>be anti authority anti establishment
>support a billionaire pedophile rapist drumpf
>support the goldman sachs candidate
>support the Israeli shill
>pro-war, pro-torture, anti-first amendment
>big tax cut for billionaires and estate tax for criminals like himself
>all you had to do is vote your conscience, but instead you voted for a vile bigoted racist because of memes
>Now a literal fascist has his button on the nuclear codes
>this is you Sup Forums, pic related

Holy shit drumpf btfo good job OP

disregard shill threads

> implying this picture is accurate
> not a sheep candidate saying "wolves want to eat you" instead
> no liberal sheep hating on the sheep candidate for irrationally hating wolves and bashing "idiotic" wolf-related conspiracy theories

I was driving to work today, and I saw a guy with a flat tire off the side of the road. I thought, "man, that really sucks" then I was at my exit.

How does it feel, altright neo nazi drumpfkins to be betrayed. He will never build the wall, brave democrat senators will block him until they retake the senate in 2018. Mexico will NEVER pay for it, only the American taxpayers.

>>be anti authority anti establishment
Hello newfag.

How is that a betrayal?

>He tries
>other party stops him

Do you understand what betrayal is?

SAGE

>germans with brown eyes and brown hair

fucking kike propaganda

cuck

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy fulfill all of his campaign promises.

David Brock does more to hurt the left's cause than help

sage

just a matter of time

>Hitler.jpg

Fixed

you would do well to remember who won the last world war

Not gonna lie former trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

If he can't deliver on his promises, he shouldn't promise them sweetie ;)

uhhh... it sure as fuck wasn't the "an"coms, dipshit

ctr cucks in full force man

trump says it like it is
clinton says it with a load of sheep shit

Sup Forums is pro innovation, anti the existent, pro truth (for now)
This should tell you that authority is more than having money. Authority comes from all sides. It's whatever people believe. There is authority in Dindus rioting if liberals take it seriously. There is power in a frog picture if it stands for neo-Nazism. Your analysis of power is inadequate

Not gonna lie former trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

der takin er jerbs !

>m-muh shills
Sorry drumpfkins but the American people are fed up with this xenophobic bigoted racist. We stand against him and he will be impeached in months.

Kek

Even kek agrees lmao

the redpill is nihilism my child

>we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes
Too fucking late cuck. Your worst nightmare is reality, and it's glorious.

Trump has Metal Gear, and is not afraid to use it.

Sage

Enjoy the climate change trumpcuck. Luckily the EU and China have decided to lead the world now that America is a laughing stock

>EU leading the world

Umm they lead the world in peace and prosperity with a larger GDP than America. But a drumpf supporter wouldn't know that. Sad!

>Umm they lead the world in peace and prosperity with a larger GDP than America