youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U&t=300s
angelfire.com/dawn666blacksun/Real_Holocaust.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=kgRFe3sfbJc&t=26s
twitter.com/abcnews/status/826551975655280640?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes based!

Fuck immigrants.

Fuck Hillary Clinton and fuck immigrants

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

you don't seem to understand.. to be impeached, he has to commit a crime.

He's literally Hitler (well, he isn't anywhere near Hitler but I like saying it anyway) and i'm loving EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. SECOND. OF. IT.

I hope all the shitskins and libshits are squirming and having sleepless nights. They deserve all of this.

Lol is it fun being an edgelord?

>Implying Trump is deporting legal residents
I know it's Sup Forums dream, but he's not Hitler.

OUR TRUMP IS AN AWESOME TRUMP

FUCK DRUMPF

dear god please let it happen

Please please do

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Source?

If they even attempt to start proceedings to impeach this God of a man I hope you fuckers over there won't let it slide. That is cause for civil war.

Is it fun being an irrelevant fucking syrupnigger?

How about banning an entire race?

Not gonna lie former trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Can't wait until I get my own leftist slave. No need for castration, they've done it too themselves already.

I fucking wish this would happen.

Can we ship the blacks off too?

Please kill this monster, fuck Drumpf! Americans are so retarded that they voted for orange hitler

Not gonna lie, former Trumpf voter here. Trump bad. But in all seriousness, he bad

Lol a church hymn

A long time ago, I swore an oath as a Marine to uphold and defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic, and all of us servicemen and women wrote a check for an amount up to and including our lives.

THIS is not the America I swore to defend.

Impeach Trump and you get Mike "The Electric Fence" Pence.

And we'll be voting in O'Leary soon. Get ready.

This

>another larp thread

lmao same "source" that said he had an anti-LGBT one when he literally announced the opposite the next day?

into the trash it goes

>Not gonna lie, former voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the world crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let anyone get the nuclear codes.

Non-citizens

Islam isn't a race either; everyone is under the 90 day ban from the countries.

>fake news
Day of the rake when?

Damn, this leak of the next episode really make me anxious, I really want to see it.

Wow I am enjoying watching Ctr crash and burn but seriously we can't let Trump regret voting for getting his hands on the nuclear codes.

Seven countries you fucking maplenigger subhuman

>disagrees with trump
MUST BE A SHILL OMGGG CTRRRRRR

Impeach? More like best president ever.

Oh boy I wonder who it is

MUSLIMS ARE A RACE YOU FUCKTARD

yis

BEANERS GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!

Fuck O'Leary, Trudeau is 1000, times better than that globalist fake, he's a liberal in disguise

I would literally jizz my pants if he started deporting nonwhites.

Angela Merkel is actually jewish, her and many world leaders work for the international jewry

Angela Merkel, Councellor of Germany:
dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/merkelrabbis_thumb.jpg

Former President of U.S.A, B'nai Barack Obama:
ascertainthetruth.com/att/images/stories/obamajew.jpg

President of Russia, Vladimir Putin:
diggerfortruth.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/5a3b2-jewish_putin.jpg?w=340&h=311

Current President elect, Donald J. Trump:
i.ytimg.com/vi/VWCOocQga_Q/hqdefault.jpg

You and many others have been heavily deceived about the truth of Germany and WW2

Also, the truth on Adolf Hitler:
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U&t=300s

The greatest story never told goes into great detail of Hitler's motivations, legacy and vision for what original basis the Third Reich was established on.

The holocaust was actually a controverted lie to extort Germany out of 650 billion euros in war reparations to Israel, also to further delude the masses.

The real holocaust was the gulag camps in soviet Russia, where 80 million gentiles were put under slave labour under Bolshevik rule, Bolshevik standing for "Russian Jew":

angelfire.com/dawn666blacksun/Real_Holocaust.htm

Also, Israel is bombing innocent Palestinians with US tax-dollars:
youtube.com/watch?v=kgRFe3sfbJc&t=26s

Good day to you sir, let the truth be known.

Why does the badge say MPGA

>comes to Sup Forums - POLITICALLY INCORRECT
>gets upset when people want to deport leeches
>expects anyone to believe they're not being paid to be here

God damn, that has pure freedom running through my veins. I've got a total presidential erection.

I know the left will find a way, but seriously how could you defend illegals leaching off the system?

I mean, liberals are always trying to convince me that illegals don't use any public services whatsoever and pay all their taxes and are less criminally prone than evil white people. Kinda throws a wrench in that line of reasoning.

Whatever happened to that leaked video of Trump saying nigger that was supposed to destroy his candidacy?

What exactly is this take people keep talking about? And how would they even yuse it?

You know there's going to be more civil unrest until something big happens, I am not sure but someone was talking about a major event happening next month.

It has to do with something in congress, not sure but the CIA is involved as well as many republicans who are against Trump. Not sure lads we may see something happening next month and it doesn't seem very good for Trump.

Thank you based President Trump. We are not worthy.

I agree It's a no Brainer

>Race

Muslims aren't a race dummy. It's a backwards and hate filled ideology that treats anyone who isn't a straight man like dirt. It's liberal approved Nazism

Trump is even more based than I thought.

Fake news

Foreign parasites aren't going away without screeching!!!! California voters once voted to end SNAP for illegals but one fucking shit judge turned it over because "immigration is a federal issue".

>(((leaked)))
>(((suggests)))
>(((S O U R C E S)))

>He opposes the policy proposal of screening immigrants with a values test

>O'Leary describes his social policies as 'very liberal'. He supports same-sex marriage and transgender rights

And you're excited about him?

Leaked by who? Whats the source? What is the credibility of the source?

Theyre also trying to say that Trumps staffers are leakinhmg shit but its just a dude with a fake news twitter account being "subtle".

The MSM is now 100% fake news

Looks like he couldn't put Humpty together again

Trump always uses their fuck ups as ammunition

Next 8 years is California getting BTFO on every level

Why do we need to let immigrants in? what do they do for us why do they need to come here? Because they wanna Leach off our superiority. why cant we be done cuckolding?

Yeah but muslims arent white so its ok

twitter.com/abcnews/status/826551975655280640?s=09

fucking hero

Praise the Lord.

Is it fun getting paid pennies to shill CTR?

Damn it Carlos I will deport you.

You weren't a marine when you took that oath at meps

:) made me giggle

I wish mods would ban CREW users for 4-8 years Being paid to post shit on Sup Forums would mean less money for Sup Forums and gook moot would want to be a jew about then wasting his server bandwidth

>immigrant takes more from the system than they put in
>yea, let's just keep them here to drag down everyone else

Not gonna lie former Drumpf supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes. Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.™

>deporting legal immigrants
So, citizens?
Nope, can't do that. Unlike the travel delay, that would actually be unconstitutional. Did the ((("""journalist"""))) mean to say "illegal immigrants"?

Good. Legal immigrants are here because we think they can contribute to the country. If all they do is take, they should be sent back.

YES!

Your country is the laughing stock of the world

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

BUENO

WHATEVER IMMIGRANTS GET IN BETTER NOT LEECH WELFARE

Sounds like a good idea.

Let me guess, the Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) hate it.

>Deport more LEGAL immigrants

When did that happen?

Well shit too bad trump ALREADY did something unconstitutional

Weak jaw

/thread

Is it fun being a Canadian cuck who could literally be thrown in jail for hate speech?

And fuck you bitch boy

Not all legal immigrants are citizens, fuccboi. Do you know nothing on this subject?

kek confirmed,

witnessed

drown syrupniggers in syrup