Not gonna lie, former wagecuck here. This is fucking hilarious watching wagies crash and burn. But in all seriousness...

Not gonna lie, former wagecuck here. This is fucking hilarious watching wagies crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let these guys near my NEETbux.

Fucking BOOM

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

Czhrck em

I imagine we will be seeing welfare cuts before too long

Shhh, shhh, of course, wagebud. Now run along, bossie needs that boat!

Why would you literally want to do zero with your life? ON PURPOSE. It goes from sad to pathetic really fast.

>I imagine we will be seeing welfare cuts before too long
It's about time atleast for some of them to have serious scrutiny about who gets to have it and who just needs to get their ass back to work and be forced to.

Nice.

kek

fuck me you're right. hahaha

Fucking BOOM

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

kek

mmm

a pleasing thread to be sure

bump

Not gonna lie, former CTR employee here. This is fucking hilarious watching the shills crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys close to a rope.

Ex military here. (Royal Engineers). Nine years service.
I have two pensions; one military and a private pension. The government also give me money because of my injuries. My left leg is missing below the knee. Stepping on a mine was a bad move. I kind of miss my left foot. I have a prosthetic and it works well.
Walking and balancing are difficult. I don't have a salaried job. I do loads of voluntary work; I distibute food for homeless people through the 'food bank' system, and volunteer as an archivist at the local museum. My speciality is maps. I love maps. Tying the maps into local history is detailed work. Church records are a good source.

I'm also a single dad as my wife died in 2012 in a car crash. My daughter is 18.
My income is really dependent on my pensions. And government gibs. My home is paid for and so is the council tax. I have no debt and no credit cards.
Being debt free is the key to a good life. Knowing that I don't owe a penny to anyone is liberating. I have about £5,000 in savings. It's not much, and I'm giving £4,000 to my daughter for university when she goes away in September. Money is not very important to me. So long as I can pay the bills, occasionally buy treats and support my family and friends. Then I'm content.

>tfw don't have to work tomorrow
>or the next day
>or the next day
>or the next day
>or the next day
>or the next day

I'm on unemployment, its amazing. i go to parks everyday.

i work 6 days a week.

and my boss always calls me on that one day off asking me to come in.

and i succumb 'cause he guilts me into it: "oh, this co-worker is having an anniversary" or "this co-worker got AIDS and needs help."

abusive relationship: employment edition

>stepping on a mine was a bad move

get the fuck outta here

How many sheckels do you get a year?

I imagine that it's a matter of accomplishing nothing but for 8 hours a day vs accomplishing nothing whenever you so please in the comfort of your own home.

Same here crazy how fast the day goes by sadly have to go back to wage cucking soon

you are gibmedat scum

you will be culled on the day of the rope just like the other degenerates, you slimy commie fuck

>Not gonna lie, former ________ here
>hilarious watching ________ crash and burn.
>But in all seriousness, we can't let ________
Is this some new meme? Or a template for nuCTR shills? Tryna keep up with this:

More like: you cave because you were born without a backbone

look, this guy is legit

respect, man

the rest of you aren't worth the shit on the bottom of my shoe if you're able to work but don't

Is this the new awoo?

Oh, dear. It seems I've struck a nerve within some of our employed brethren! Sorry, I hope you won't be so upset that you can't make it to work in time tomorrow! Surely your maste- err... boss wouldn't appreciate that!

>*cuts your welfare*

The degradation loop of this meme feels a lot like my acid trips when I start rebooting the world and folding in on myself.