So Fucking true! These right wing nazi shitlords will never defeat us!

So Fucking true! These right wing nazi shitlords will never defeat us!

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's a bit shilly in this thread

Liberals are so enamored with equality they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

Is posting liberal things the way to troll Sup Forums?

Liberals see the world as they want it to be.

Conservatives see the world as it is.

Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.

>look at these made up quotes
>bet u feel pretty bad right now, huh?
sage lol

I'll help a fellow white brother in need. Asian too if they don't act like a dick.
Get your pozzed ass off my board

Liberals live in a fantasy world. Their ideals are unrealistic and unobtainable. They live their entire lives in futility.

According to this image republicans are white people holding hands in the dark, and liberals are niggers in a floodlight.

Why do all retarded liberals literally see themselves as Jesus? Is it REALLY that all libtards have a god complex that renders them unable to believe anything that goes against their own beliefs?

kek

>I make efforts to avoid this, and I think everyone else should too. If it ever did happen to me, I will overcome it on my own.

> What's that? Don't like survival of fittest? Then why do you have that Darwin sticker on your car?

>I CARE about things! And I post about it on the internet! Look how many lives my feelings are saving!

A conservative says "Think about the choices you made to get where you are"

A liberal says "I don't think, I do what feels right"

Does that also apply to tax rates? Fuck off, shill.

I guess thats why liberals hate Islam

RUIN ALL DAVID BROCK THREADS
>RUIN ALL DAVID BROCK THREADS
RUIN ALL DAVID BROCK THREADS
>RUIN ALL DAVID BROCK THREADS

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

>scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

>scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

a conservative says "you do you, I'll do me"

a liberal says "FUCKING FASCIST NAZI GIVE 90% OF EVERYTHING YOU EARN TO THIS INNOCCENT REFUGEE"

A liberal says "we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

A conservative says "PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK LE EBIN PEPE MEME"

BREAKING NEWS: OP is a faggot

Greetings. I shan't seek to deceive you, indeed tis true I once twas bannerman for the House of Trumpf. Hilarity beckons thy heart upon looking at the new Caesar falling from Charybdis into Scylla. But let fear take haste into your hearts for this cursed soul cannot be endowed with the diabolical machinations of the Aether.