Celebrities that don't openly say they voted trump but you know they did

Celebrities that don't openly say they voted trump but you know they did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnB07wnDJL8
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-21/mike-rowe-slams-celebrity-political-endorsements-election-final-episode-american-ido
youtube.com/watch?v=iPBufyekZjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That guy is the biggest kike of all kikes.

He's a kike you fucking idiot.

And?? His given to rudy giuliani presidential campaign in the past and is a known republican.

This is actually probably true in the same way Gene Simmons liked him.

>celebrity
>Adam Shekelstein

Pick one.

Is there a better businessman in Hollywood? He makes trash films for his normie audience and rakes in sponsorship money out the ass.

some kikes like the trumps

He's a good semite. 10 percent of them are good. My girlfriend is half jewish and she's anti-Semitic as fuck

Me waifu

>inb4 some delusional 8th grader posts EPIC BILL BURR!

BB voted Trump too, and they're going to win the Superbowl on Sunday.

true queen of Sup Forums
is that a roastie i see?!

He's also a frat guy dudebro who's goyim buds in college were probably Republican as fuck. Trump is also provided Israel. I'd honestly be more surprised if Adam Sandler didn't vote Trump

Everyone knows that only fucking white male Nazis voted for Trump.

She is so beautiful, too bad she is going full kike slut mode. sad,

Even more proof that he did. Trump fucking loves the Jews.

he's totally working class schlomo

i can see it

u know that jew wrote in sanders like wtf there practically father and son.

>"Vince... Get the cross."

>No Mike Rowe
Rly guys

$20 that daddy Cyrus is MEGA

Eh, I dunno man. I have weird vibes about Keanu.

He's been doing so many "humble" and "charitable" things, and he's coming from a poor background etc etc...

I doubt he's actually redpilled, but I really wish he is. John Wick was dope.

Dems in my state are in completely denial

I recall he was a big fan of Alex Jones and is friends with him.

This guy would have before he got cucked by a gold digger.

I miss wild and free bill, he sucks now. On the bright side for us, but negative side for him, he will be divorced in less than two years and we will get punished Bill. He will be even morr bitter than he was before. It will consume his entire soul, transmuted into pure contempt for civilization and its ruinous decay. He will likely die of an ulcer, but for his surviving years his truthbombs will be like poetry.

Not gonna lie, former Adam Sandler supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Adam Sandler crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get another movie!

he's sucking his tranny gf's dick senpai, so I doubt it

he knows how to handle and shoot a firearm. He pretty based.

youtube.com/watch?v=QnB07wnDJL8

She's getting buff..

He's always struck me as a single issue voter, that issue being the 2nd amendment

Based Brady

Seriously? I gotta google that, it'd be fucking great if it's true.

He's litteraly /k/, your point just solidifies that

married to a fucking nigger no less, what the hell was he thinking. every podcast i've listened to where she's present, his attitude is completely different and she argues with him like a fucking cunt. he railed on this kind of behavior before this dumb bitch too...

You know he did.

He's nihilist-pilled. He likely doesn't really give any fuck about politics whatsoever so long as it doesn't antagonize his life directly.

The thing about Keanu is, he has to fade into obscurity otherwise people will notice when he resurfaces as another person. Immortality is a bitch like that, you can't let the average joe know so you have fade in and out of different lives.

Keanu is charitable and humble in a non-faggot way, though

13 hours was really good

i was so disappointed when i saw his baboon wife

Sadly this is all I found so far.

That does sound true, hence him completely ignoring the election or going against Trump because he fell for the demonization tactics of the legacy media.

Definitely.

He was getting old and afraid of dying alone.

Apparently Nia is a charmer who was a front of the house hospitality girl for her fathers club/restaurant in LA. She would try to snuggle up to people who could make her wealthy and sensed weakness in Bill. He was a bitch ass mark in the end. Bill is a talented and gifted comedian and that requires a degree of intellect but on other issues he is so painfully dumb.

He basically said he voted Trump. Spotted with Maga hat, said he thought it would be great if Trump won, said he speaks with Trump on the phone. There is no mystery or denial.

Kek

Also he's one of my favorite actors, favorite colored actor. I did the even know he was borderline fucking red pilled

I'm actually a little impressed. Not bad for an actor.

He has a kid now so idk

He's actually a decent person, look at his face, he is so fucking dissapointed in himself that he became rich from making shit movies. He knows exactly what he is doing and hates it.

Not sure if this counts, afaik he just wore the hat and didn't talk about why. But even without this interview I feel like Bruce Willy is one of us

He might have even been on his show a couple of times. Alex Jones is/was friends with a bunch of people in Hollywood. Alex Jones was in the movie A Scanner Darkly with Keanu

u cant shill me

Worst part is she believes in the black Egyptian thing and that white people have no culture too

Nice to know he's red pilled. Too bad he wants more shit rather than stuff like "the rock"

Bill isn't redpilled or bluepilled, he is somewhere in between. He is funny and also I can excuse a lot of the dumb shit he says because he never pretends to know what he is talking about. He'll usually end a rant with
>"but what the fuck do I know"
which is a hell of a lot better than a lot of other comedians who act like what they say is right because they broke down the other side into a joke. Like Louis "Cuck King" does.

His new special on netflix just came out u see that 1 its gud

He has a baby daughter now too and said today on The Anthony Cumia show that he filed for life insurance in case anything happens. Poor fuck.

He did that training for his role in John Wick.

He apparently did LOADS of training, martial art, coordination and shooting to avoid having a body double in most of it.

As I remember he also did some of the car chases himself.

He was a reverse Hollywood. Shill before he came in, human when he left

I thought indians only liked women with mustaches

We said celebrities, user....

HERE ONCE WAS A NIGGER AND ALL ABOUT CHOW SUCK MY ASS FUCK MY CLIT WITH A DICK ON THE BOW NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER SPIC SPIC SPIC CHINK CHINK GOOKYFUCK NIGGER

Mike Rowe probably abstained.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-21/mike-rowe-slams-celebrity-political-endorsements-election-final-episode-american-ido

HERE ONCE WAS A NIGGER AND ALL ABOUT CHOW SUCK MY ASS FUCK MY CLIT WITH A DICK ON THE BOW NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER SPIC SPIC SPIC CHINK CHINK GOOKYFUCK NIGGERs

The only respectable celebrity ITT

HERE ONCE WAS A NIGGER AND ALL ABOUT CHOW SUCK MY ASS FUCK MY CLIT WITH A DICK ON THE BOW NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER SPIC SPIC SPIC CHINK CHINK GOOKYFUCK NIGGERZ

HERE ONCE WAS A NIGGER AND ALL ABOUT CHOW SUCK MY ASS FUCK MY CLIT WITH A DICK ON THE BOW NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER SPIC SPIC SPIC CHINK CHINK GOOKYFUCK NIGGERX

Hollywood is pretty good about BLEACHing black qts.

HERE ONCE WAS A NIGGER AND ALL ABOUT CHOW SUCK MY ASS FUCK MY CLIT WITH A DICK ON THE BOW NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER SPIC SPIC SPIC CHINK CHINK GOOKYFUCK NIGGERC

No, more likely Donny or Ben Affleck, both are basically dem. hardliners

HERE ONCE WAS A NIGGER AND ALL ABOUT CHOW SUCK MY ASS FUCK MY CLIT WITH A DICK ON THE BOW NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER SPIC SPIC SPIC CHINK CHINK GOOKYFUCK NIGGERB

HERE ONCE WAS A NIGGER AND ALL ABOUT CHOW SUCK MY ASS FUCK MY CLIT WITH A DICK ON THE BOW NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER SPIC SPIC SPIC CHINK CHINK GOOKYFUCK NIGGERBV

Bill Hicks

CONQUERED

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I want to believe

As far as I'm concerned he is. I honestly feel bad for him. He tried to raise his daughter right but Disney fucked her up

>Don't do what makes you happy
>Clean shithouses

>By the way I and my generation kind of fucked housing prices, started mass immigration, pushed social liberalism and societal decay, and absolutely fucked everything for at least the next five generations of mankind and wasted what was probably the greatest opportunity to make a long-lastingly peaceful world that humanity will ever see
>NO REFUNDS

Pretty sure Billy Ray voted Trump. I remember something about how it was awkward between him and Miley during Thanksgiving because of that.

dude no way didn't he do that fucking 10 minute muh diversity commercial slamming trump?

Alex Jones doesn't know Keanu Reeves

youtube.com/watch?v=iPBufyekZjw

Don't ask me what the fuck is this video, but it's awfully convenient.

Quit Metallica because Lars wanted a BJ.

Unfortunately he showed public support

So it wasn't awkward because of the dildos and twerking?

>Bill Burr's harpy wife

Bill got Blacked, not the other way around. Christ she's horrible.

Of course she gave him a daughter...

He does describe himself as "socially liberal, fiscally conservative" so probably. He's an entrepreneur first so he doesn't want the jews taking his money.

That's to protect their noses from the poo in the loo smell

What's wrong with Busey, you flaming faggot?

He's also the third Bog brother.

Marched with those feminists so probably not.