This is what the average couple in australia looks like

This is what the average couple in australia looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As an asian guy, I fucking hate this real life meme. Fucking degenerate race traitor whores.

nothing wrong there

Asian girl here, I'd suck his dick if you know what I mean ;3

If Australian women weren't fat feminist bitches it would be less common

False. Australians are in the top three countries for obesity. Add about 50 lbs to each of them and that is a little more accurate.

Do people just not think of what their children will be like when they fuck asians?
>manlets, crazy, most likely ugly, look nothing like you, souless black eyes and hair.

Haha sucks to be you. I got my Asian QT all lined up for marriage soon. Shes redpilled AF (for a woman), slobbers all over the whitezilla almost daily, and can't wait to reproduce.

It's not a meme it's real.

There are no girls on the internet.

Same in New Zealand

I'm just jealous I haven't fucked a tight-pussied sliteye yet.

Managed to bang an Indian chick and a Fiji-Indian though. Hot stuff. The poo meme might be true but they know how to give the pooch.

Australians know that Asians are the Patrician's Choice. Except no substitutes.

*accept

I'm druuunk.

White guy here, you are a beta guarantee it

You don't need to worry about it at all, friend. Asians are like 3 billion of the world's population and Whites are a small minority that is decreasing rapidly. It's them who are breeding themselves away, not you.

Yea but shes asian bro. Get rid of her and meet a real woman.

What did you say about me you little bitch.

There's nothing beta about getting The Best Girls.

Maybe you can say that on the internet but when you are out in public everyone thinks that you are a loser who couldn't get a white girl, and you know it.

Yeah and when I drive around in my Ferrari everybody think I'm a loser that can't get a Honda.

I don't understand why one would racemix unless one was already a mutt, where's the sense of in-group preference? I can only see it as desperation or unchecked lust. I at least can pass as a mutt in a few non-occidental countries, I can't imagine cucking my ancestors out of their heritage in one fell swoop if I were fully Caucasoid or mongoloid, is this not what empathy is for, for one's own kith and kin?

t. malnourished manlet mutt

Haha no. Literally 95k job, house, medium-high level fitness and strength, large friend circle, and skinnyfit hot fiance with a better ass and tits than I've ever seen on a white girl IRL. My kids are going to be competitive monsters with diverse alpha genes and theres nothing you can do about it little betaboy amerifat.

I suppose you'll be raising your children in a homogeneous society where they would most fit in then?

If you had a ferrari youd be fucking white bitches instead of cheap pleb-tier orientals

don't lie to me cunt, australia is a white paradise that we must protect from the asian hordes.

>he thinks memes aren't real

Canada is probably the furthest from homogenous society on Earth. It doesn't matter here if you are 'pure' or not. That's meme-tier thinking reserved for betacucks.

Calm down dude. No reason to try to impress people on the internet.

They look happy, good for them.

Fucking pathetic hateful faggots the lot of you.

>average couple in australia

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

yes that is why you are on pol thumping your chest, what else would successful people do amiright ;/

i can buy and sell your pleb family 5 times but i won't pretend im not an autist

Race mixers should be KILLED

Canada is half chinese now anyway so go for it - throw your heritage in the trash. The only people you're disappointing is your entire male family bloodline.

>posts thread on int
>like 5 replies
>OH OKAY I BETTER GO POST IT ON Sup Forums
>guaranteed replies

I'm sorry, lad. Women are all the same.

Help us in the race war so we can each get our ethnostates pls.

FEATHERED

OP is right though - the amount of Aussie men with these thai/chinese/korean/japanese girls is astounding. Its almost like all of them have this mother fetish that needs a little woman to fold their laundry and jerk them off at night.

I love pol. Redpill topics (and their predecessors) shaped me into turning my life around many years ago. Of course I still come here it's a tribute.

Never bought the purebread meme tho, only faggots use that as an excuse for not being able to diversify the notches on their nonexistent belts.

Still better than the average American couple...

Whites and East Asians (either combination, mind you) isn't that bad, although still not preferable.

Anything else, and I agree.

Wrong.

>Diversify notches
Found the degenerate. Not only race-mixing, but premarital and compulsive sex. You vile scum.

i ilke her, seriously

im sure you do

beautiful families and beautiful children!

i just mean, i think shes cute, and want to do her

i am not trolling. i have a 20yo viet, and a 30 yo filipina, and a 48 yo chinese, and i prefer the chinese every time. her body is so tight and shes so sexy

I mean scientifically you're endangering you species by not being purebred.

No premarital sex is a no longer relevant meme started by religious edgelords who couldn't keep any women. Now that that meme is finally over, women are free to flock to alphas such as myself and leave the betas in the dust. I would be religious too if I was like that.

Premarital and compulsive sex just ignites a drive in young men to be more successful and well-rounded. It's the lazy mamas boys who suffer from it.

whatever larper

This does make sense for the males. An Eurasian guy with a White mom would be indeed be more confident with women due to his paternal figure succeeding with them. I don't think Eurasian girls are affected either way though.

This can be explained very easily. Asian women will do anything to be white, including latch on to a extreme low tier beta man.

Asian men are constantly portrayed in a negative light in western media so in order to mate with a white women, only the top tier Asian man can compete and will be selected.

>Haha no. Literally...

How about actually looking at some statistics before you post a bunch of race-baiting junk?

I highly recommend everyone on this board look up the stats before blowing a blood vessel over pure delusion.

different rules apply for women always
but WMAF hapa girls still end up getting fucked up because whore mothers and beta fathers couldn't raise them

is this how michelle jenneke was made

speaking of which

kek

RACE BAITING WARNING. check the statistics. Average=not even close.

Degenerate white women through racemixing, feminism and Marxism -> emasculate Asian men in the western world -> white women become so awful to be with, white men mate with Asian women -> their half-asian sons are born into a culture in which they are been emasculated and can not mate -> Elliot Rogers -> therefore Jews are the only one """white""" men left to breed

GET REDPILLED ASIANS

BLEACHED

R-selected behaviors are not good for a society that wants to be sustainable.

actually white men mix more than women

The daughters are hot as fuck though. Still, aussie women are the best.

Correlation is not causation....

That's like noob level methodology... Also, I see no evidence that this is peer-reviewed, or operational definition of "emotional, health, and behavior risk" problems...

Aaand shill.

Trump voter. Dude's doing great so far.

if you're interested in hapa women fuck a hapa girl
don't make more hapas

I'd be endangering myself if I tried to start a family with a white woman these days. They're decent to fuck but holy shit they are slutty and degenerate. Was a great motivator as a young one to try to fuck them, ultimately led me to pursue a great career and go from 155lbs->188 via working out.

Asian women are perfect to settle down with. Especially non-chinese. All the good looks any other race can provide, plus the family values white women cant.

seencbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
also mixed people have problems with bone marrow transplants
sounds a very unlikely to be in a situation when you'd need bone marrow, but you really don't want to be in that situation

As a latino I must say keep doing so you friggin Canadians have the highest IQ as a society on an awesome level thanks to this, just each lchinchongts manners and what can I say you can keep your fucking beautiful country ere people use their brain

delusional faggot
the grasses aren't greener.

Plz redpill me on the connection between stereotypes, mythology, and racism

>Never bought the purebread meme tho, only faggots use that as an excuse for not being able to diversify the notches on their nonexistent belts.
I hope you enjoy having Jamal as son-in-law. Oh look, it's bend-over towards Mecca time! It's not like the in-laws will behead me or anything. Diversity is pretty great!

>Australians getting any women

Even burgers get women even if they're roasties.

look at your flag retard

The emu overlords demand a tribute of aussie women weekly as part of the peace negotiations.

This,

Have myself a polish qt and i'm always happy.

Yep and whose fault is it them when white women start to date non white men, oh that'd be the white men who will overlook perfectly good single white women for the Asian or black one .

>Implying any smart man would ever find themselves in that type of situation

Anyone who does deserves it.

racism and stereotypes are only harmful when positive
negative stereotypes are for your own protection, maybe not always based on reality but your safety is important right?
positive stereotypes however are a trap brought only by your own delusions

mythology stems from all the same place across the world. the human experience

>Asian
>Canada

Yep, pretty homogeneous.

Am I still banned? I don't like being banned.

Not all are .
white men are more interested in non white women and if you think they're going to just wait around for you to decide to perpetuate your own race until their ovaries dry up you are dreaming , they'll hook up with non white men .
so start dating white women or shut the fuck up about it happening .

Your persistence is commendable.

Again, correlation is not causation, and response bias invalidates >50% of quantitative studies done in the social sciences anyway.

I've seen studies linking mixed-race families with higher levels of income.

But I don't think that crap should get waved around, because I'm not racist... People should date who they like. If they do it for the wrong reasons (e.g. fetish, repression, etc) they're going to end up unhappy. Why do we have to mythologize everything?

Before normies tried to impress other normies on fb you had characters like this all over forums

FUCK WHITEY AND FUCK YRUOPE AM JEWISH NOW WHITE MAN IM GOING MAKE YRUOPE BLACKED

Ye that guy is a faggot. Literally dated a dindu. He's got white women figured out though. Let them do their own thing and ruin themselves, and any idiot stupid enough to reproduce with them.

Unfortunately, your degenerate half-breed daughter isn't a smart man by any means.
A race-mixer like yourself would certainly deserve it.

Fake and gay, you're a guy.

Off yourself

Canada is still mostly white
only 10% of Canada is non white
only you can lower that number

When someone boasts on Sup Forums, it's probably fake

and also gay

Australia has a lot of fat people too. Probably the country most similar to US. Big balls down under.

>I've seen studies linking mixed-race families with higher levels of income.
hahaahahahaha